"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euhhhhhhhhhh hope I m still welcome here:eek:
My darling sexy LingeLing, know you have been missed.
Hope your doing great my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:
Very funny haha!
Missed you too Emmy :kiss::kiss: ~but cant blame you for staying away, if it was me just moving to France I be busy exploring the Country, so Iam sure thats what your doing;)
Hugs~Smooches~& great big wet juicy :kiss:sssss have a terrific & exciting Week XO XO XO
 
{{{{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
just coming to leave hugs &:kiss:s & wondering what naughty things your in to;)
Hope your having a wonderful & exciting Weekend Babe
< >
mh, & right under the sexy Emmy grrrrrrr

Good Moanin {{{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Wknd was yummy & exciting Hun but to long to go in to details ;):D
 
Hey sweet ling....:rose:

I thought I'd sneek in here real quick and give you a :kiss:...

..where would you like it....?:heart:
 
Hey sweet ling....:rose:

I thought I'd sneek in here real quick and give you a :kiss:...

..where would you like it....?:heart:
Good Moaning {{{{D Hunnie}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
sooooo nice to see you:) ~well you know all my & your fav Places ;) so just put it there:D
Sending back hugs~licks~ gropes & wanks & :kiss:s have an exciting Day Hun!
 
Good Morning {{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Have an enjoyable & exciting Hump Day Babe :)
Thank you {{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Iam working on it as Iam typing Hun :D hope I dont touch the Keys with my sticky Fingers ;):D >>>>>>Happy Hump Day ~ muahhhhhhhh<<<<<<
 
Just slithering my way through...looking at your avator...Love to slither my way inside that! Rattle rattle!!
Have a great HUMPDAY!
 
I know it as been a while, but I wanted to send you some HAPPY HUMP DAY :nana::nana: LING........


I hope your week has been great so far:rose:
 
Thank you {{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Iam working on it as Iam typing Hun :D hope I dont touch the Keys with my sticky Fingers ;):D >>>>>>Happy Hump Day ~ muahhhhhhhh<<<<<<
mhhhhhh so how did your Day end ?;)
Mine was "great" our Power went out & we had to light a Candle for a while;)
Have a wonderful Thursday :rose::kiss:
 
Just slithering my way through...looking at your avator...Love to slither my way inside that! Rattle rattle!!
Have a great HUMPDAY!
Mh, Hump Day got kind of sticky Snakey & not because of the Weather either;):D
So you wanna cum & slither a little closer today ?;) XO XO XO
 
I know it as been a while, but I wanted to send you some HAPPY HUMP DAY :nana::nana: LING........


I hope your week has been great so far:rose:
Mine was good Hun mhhhhhh:D
so how was yours ?? ~maybe I should have cum & helped you out ;):D~:kiss:
 
mhhhhhh so how did your Day end ?;)
Mine was "great" our Power went out & we had to light a Candle for a while;)
Have a wonderful Thursday :rose::kiss:
mhhhhh sounds romantic P J :)
No our Power didnt go off, but it got pretty "hot" though;):D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top