"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my LINGELINg welcome back sexy. And so hope your feeling better.
If not just come over and I will nurse YOU.
Hugs, cuddles and loads of kissssssssssssses & love
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:
 
Thanks for posting "Everybody":kiss::kiss:
Havent got much time this Morning, but I will try & catch up with the replies once I do;):)
 
Was dreaming of you last Night {{{Ling}}}}}:D -:kiss::heart::kiss:
attachment.php
 
Good Monday morning My Super Hot Sexy one...Nothing like a sweet Dumpling breakfast..MMM gatting my fingers all sticky.:rose::kiss:
 
Hey my LINGELINg welcome back sexy. And so hope your feeling better.
If not just come over and I will nurse YOU.
Hugs, cuddles and loads of kissssssssssssses & love
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:
Well good Morning {{{{sexy Emmy}}}:kiss::kiss:
missed you too Sweetie - & yes Iam doing fine now but hey you can comeover any time its a lot better when Iam feeling good :devil::D
 
Thanks "M B" :kiss::kiss:
yes I had a wonderful Vacation ~now Iam back slaving away :(

Well let me take you away again, at least for a short time. I'll be happy to provide you with some pleasurable relieve from the drudgery you are encountering at the moment :D many :p and :kiss: s will be involved M
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top