"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
after your done with all the petting & :kiss:ing & licking can I sit on your Lap ;):D ~Happy Hump Day Hun :kiss::kiss:
Hello sweet and Sexy............... you don't need to ask as you can see I am in the mood to have you do just that ;) Please straddle yourself across my waist Ling and enjoy :kiss::kiss: M
 
Hello sweet and Sexy............... you don't need to ask as you can see I am in the mood to have you do just that ;) Please straddle yourself across my waist Ling and enjoy :kiss::kiss: M
mh, ok slides down on your Lap & wiggles :D lets see whats gonna happen ;):D
 
uh that means I wouldnt have to pack to many Clothes:D
Good Morning Snakey have a terrific Week Hun :kiss::kiss:
Just bring BEER MONEY!! Hope you have a great week also...its a tad chilly around here..some of the higher roads are already closed for the winter.."What? Me worry? Hell no I will be laying on the beach Jan 1~!! Cerveza Fria...bikini's...just need you tho!
 
happy hump day pumpkin:kiss::heart::kiss:
attachment.php
 
mh, ok slides down on your Lap & wiggles :D lets see whats gonna happen ;):D
What's going to happen you ask................................ BOING!!!!! I think something has popped up ;D what can it be? mayybe something you can indulge yourself in :kiss::kiss: M
 
Just bring BEER MONEY!! Hope you have a great week also...its a tad chilly around here..some of the higher roads are already closed for the winter.."What? Me worry? Hell no I will be laying on the beach Jan 1~!! Cerveza Fria...bikini's...just need you tho!
OK Hun, Iam saving up for it;)
in the meantime have a terrific & exciting Hump Day :nana::D:kiss:
 
What's going to happen you ask................................ BOING!!!!! I think something has popped up ;D what can it be? mayybe something you can indulge yourself in :kiss::kiss: M
gets a hold of the wild little Monster & guides it to the Entrance ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p~:cathappy::D:kiss:
 
I have always wondered what is meant to 'hang out' at the this place. Hiya Ling :)
 
I have always wondered what is meant to 'hang out' at the this place. Hiya Ling :)
Thanks for coming to visit "my Hangout" Sultan:)
It means I spend some of my free time on here & hang out & sometimes even play with my Friends:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top