Papa_Cali
Don't pop a tit!
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2007
- Posts
- 9,189
Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
![]()
yowza! delicious!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
![]()
Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
WOW Ling beautiful Pic mhhhh looks like you got no Undies on~
~
![]()
oh your welcome heheHoly fuck ling...instant hard on...thanks![]()
-
after your done with all the petting &Well let me take you away again, at least for a short time. I'll be happy to provide you with some pleasurable relieve from the drudgery you are encountering at the momentmany
and
s will be involved M
ing & licking can I sit on your Lap
~Happy Hump Day Hun 

mhhhh guess you must have noticed when I wiggled my Bum
I am sure it was from something I saw over here.......and more now
Thank you Ling sendingyour way......



Thank you "Papa"yowza! delicious!


Thank you {{{{P J }}}}}Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
WOW Ling beautiful Pic mhhhh looks like you got no Undies on~
~
![]()
it could be Hun
Have an exciting Hump Day XO XO XO
Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
![]()
Then head south...I will save you a spot on my bed in Mexico!!Its getting cold now brrrrrr ~last of the Summer Pics
![]()
Thank you Mr MuffinCrikey!! What a sexy pic!!! Delicious baby!![]()



That would be a great Idea SnakeyThen head south...I will save you a spot on my bed in Mexico!!
~
Thank you "Papa"![]()

mhhhh guess you must have noticed when I wiggled my Bum
Thanks for coming by & peeking in![]()
Yes I did.....always nice to peek in on you LING![]()


how are ya sexy?No more than I am afraid to drive down the interstate! Place I go is way down in the interior..Puerto Vallarta...there are drugs of course but its nothing like near the border...hell who would shoot an ole harmless hippy biker like me anyway? Besides...we would be inside naked most of the time! <wink>That would be a great Idea Snakey~
btw. arent you scared to get shot the way things are in Mexico now?

maybethank you ling!! do you have any more tasty pics to throw to us hungry Lit-viewers?![]()
~
Thanks "TCat " have a wonderful WeekYes I did.....always nice to peek in on you LING![]()


Thanks Slowhey {{{Ling}}}how are ya sexy?

Iam doing just fine,except its getting cold on my Bum allready 
uh that means I wouldnt have to pack to many ClothesNo more than I am afraid to drive down the interstate! Place I go is way down in the interior..Puerto Vallarta...there are drugs of course but its nothing like near the border...hell who would shoot an ole harmless hippy biker like me anyway? Besides...we would be inside naked most of the time! <wink>![]()



mhhhhhh thank you P J I sure will HunHave an exciting Weekend {{{Ling }}}}
Want o put this on your to do List
![]()



maybe~
![]()
one*gasp!!* i hope you post them! i hope i hope i hope i hope!
