"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :kiss: Hump Day turned out to be pretty hot;):D
Good Morning have a terrific thirsty Thursday :kiss::kiss:

Thirsty Thursday, lol....I have not heard that term since my college bartending days.
I hope you you have a super day sweetie.
 
Thirsty Thursday, lol....I have not heard that term since my college bartending days.
I hope you you have a super day sweetie.
Good Morning :kiss::kiss:
well the Day could have been better, but hey today is Friday yippy :)
so the Wknd is insight :) Have a marvelous one :)
 
Good Morning :kiss::kiss:
well the Day could have been better, but hey today is Friday yippy :)
so the Wknd is insight :) Have a marvelous one :)

Well at a minimum it is payday for me on Fridays so that is always good :D
Have a great day.
 
Pay Day wow so did you spend it all allready ?:)
Good Morning :kiss::kiss: so how was your Wknd ? did you Party it up:D

Umm, closest thing to a party for me was while in the hotel, I went to the jaccuzzi and a couple of women joined me....theu were both about 30 years older than me and did not speak english....so I am sure you can guess the results ;)

Did your weekend go wonderfully?
 
Umm, closest thing to a party for me was while in the hotel, I went to the jaccuzzi and a couple of women joined me....theu were both about 30 years older than me and did not speak english....so I am sure you can guess the results ;)

Did your weekend go wonderfully?
OMG what a thrill heheeee:D
My Wknd was ok, didnt do to much exciting Stuff, did Laundry- some baking-raked Leaves & had a Barbeque proably the last one for this Year :(
Sending along Morning Hugs & :kiss:s
 
OMG what a thrill heheeee:D
My Wknd was ok, didnt do to much exciting Stuff, did Laundry- some baking-raked Leaves & had a Barbeque proably the last one for this Year :(
Sending along Morning Hugs & :kiss:s

Woooo slow down girl.....laundry and baking...a domestic goddess as well as a regular goddess...nice :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top