Dumpling
Cheeky-Canadian
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2003
- Posts
- 80,610
Good Morning {{{{P J}}}}Pst Iam back![]()



did you have a good Vacation Hun
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good Morning {{{{P J}}}}Pst Iam back![]()



mhhhh sexy Pic
so you think I have to prime it first~
![]()




Thats goodwondering what naughty things your thinking about you little
~
~
![]()



Sure did SweetieGood Morning {{{{P J}}}}
did you have a good Vacation Hun![]()







Katie 
HiHello dear....

how your doing Hun ?Yes thanks, Wknd wasnt to bad HunMorning Ling...hope you had a wonderful weekend*kisses*


mhhhh maybeHummm knowing you ...you would bite the tip of the canister making it pour out its' cream filling sooner...![]()

~~
uhhhhhMmm Ling, I'll stomach a Monday so long as I get to spend it with you![]()
but dammn you missed your chance yesterday Sweetie 


ohhhh mhhhhh sounds exciting HunnieDo you really want to know ling........they are pretty dirty...
..and some of them involves my sticking my boner into your tight little hairless twat and really working it around.....(is your box still bald..?)
I will tell you more about them later.....I have had so many of them......
..thanks for the vid clip...really makes me wanna fuck you silly....![]()
but I think we would need all of he Wknd for that & then some
~XO XO XOYeah its a Bummer isnt it P JSure did Sweetienow its back to reality
Good Morning Ling![]()



Nice to see you {{{{Katie }}}}mmmm - so glad to see you back mmmmuuuuaaahhhhh
Katie
![]()



Well, well Mr UK himselfLing-a-ding-dong.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


Well, well Mr UK himself
Thanks & Good Afternoon to you![]()

yeah thats rightlonga-linga time no see.![]()
yeah it is definitely hard and quivering, your hands have a way of doing that to me Lingoh mhhhhh yeahhhh & I return yoursssss while & grope your Nana & get it all hard & quivering
~
![]()
M