"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, wish I was a fly on the wall, I am sure that room got heated :D............. Glad to hear you are better Ling :kiss::kiss: M
Yeah we lowered the Thermostat & then the Covers fell off too:D:devil:
Hope your doing ok as well Hun ;) XO XO XO
 
Hey my sweet LingeLing so hope your feeling better.
Here some :kiss::kiss:
:heart:
:rose::rose::rose:
and loads of HUUUUUUGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZ
Hey, hey ~Hello sexy "Emmy" you came to visit WOW :)
Thanks for the Goodies Sweetie :kiss::kiss: ~wishing you a terrific & wonderful Xmas ~it should be different in France this Year :)
 
The Tree is up & some Presents are under it ;):D
attachment.php
 
mhhhhhh now that Iam feeling better I used "it" over the Weekend mhhhhhhh and did I ever use it :D grrrrrrrrrrr

....mmmmm ling.......does that ever turn me on....:heart::heart:

...the thought of you playing with your chubby little cunny drives me crazy.....:D

...did you use your fingers or a toy....?:eek:

...and I hope that after you came you went to pee still thinking about me....:devil:

Have a great Christmas angel.....:kiss::kiss:
 
Merry Christmas oh gorgeous one :rose::heart::rose::heart:

May you unwrap whatever you have been wishing for and what you deserve ;):devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Thats my offical New Years Greetings to you Pumpkin:kiss::heart::kiss:
Wishing you all the best in the Year ahead "Happy New Year":)

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top