"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the reminder Fran:kiss:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{{LING}}}}

Blowing :kiss:es and sending some tight hugges your way..............wish I could could send more ;)
 
Happy Birthday you little Dumpling...!!:heart::kiss::heart:

Please cum back soon..!!!:rose:
 
Last edited:
I must have been cat-atonic.... :eek:

Or otherwise brain dead:rolleyes:

Because I did a thing that I dread:mad:

I missed your birthday!

And now I am late
in coming to say
I hope your birthday was

Purr-fectly great!
Your missed my sweet sexy LingeLing
:kiss::heart::rose::rose::rose::kiss:
 
bumps the Thread :)
so whats happening with you Ling ??~hope you are OK sexy !
**********:kiss::rose::kiss: ********
 
Thank you for the reminder Fran:kiss:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY {{{{LING}}}}

Blowing :kiss:es and sending some tight hugges your way..............wish I could could send more ;)
Thank you for the B Day wishes & all the Goodies you brought "TCat" :kiss::kiss:
 
I must have been cat-atonic.... :eek:

Or otherwise brain dead:rolleyes:

Because I did a thing that I dread:mad:

I missed your birthday!

And now I am late
in coming to say
I hope your birthday was

Purr-fectly great!
Your missed my sweet sexy LingeLing
:kiss::heart::kiss:
Thank you for stopping in & for the B Day wishes {{{{Emmy}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Not to worry Sweetie I dont catch everyones B Day either ;)
 
bumps the Thread :)
so whats happening with you Ling ??~hope you are OK sexy !
**********:kiss::rose::kiss: ********
Good Morning {{{P J}}} :kiss::kiss:
& thanks for the Bump ~was sick with the Flu & still are but its getting better :)
have a wonderful Friday:)
 
[URL=http://www.imagehousing.com/][IMG]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9632/a4c39bceddbda5e481d9289lp1.gif[/URL] By ImageHousing.com[/IMG]
Thank you Everyone for the B Day Wishes & for stopping in :)
 
Sorry to hear that your are sick Ling, but glad to here you are feeling better. Warm :kiss: s and big hugs for you!! Also Happy Belated Birthday, hope you get to celebrate it with some real fun when you get better ;) M
 
Stops in to leave Hugs- Squeezes & :kiss:s -hope your feeling better {{{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Sorry to hear that your are sick Ling, but glad to here you are feeling better. Warm :kiss: s and big hugs for you!! Also Happy Belated Birthday, hope you get to celebrate it with some real fun when you get better ;) M
Thanks for the B Day & other Wishes Hun :kiss::kiss:
recovery seems to be slow but Iam getting to feel better I think;)
 
~Jumps Ling~

Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I'll have to find a way to make up for it. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
hope you are starting to feel better. The flu really knocks you on your ass, even one as pretty as yours:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top