"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW :p
Thank you ~Thank you~ Thank you {{{Mr D }}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
thats the best B Day Present ever:D

Hope to make full use of it as soon as Iam back to normal :D

Your welcum my dear.....:kiss:

Be sure and let me know how it goes when you "use" them...:kiss:

How are you feeling?:rose:
 
Thanks Hun :kiss::kiss:
well- havent been feeling Well for a few Days:( so I wouldnt have mind sunning my Buns in Hawai as well ~:kiss::kiss:

Hope your feelin better darlin.... yuo could sun with me anytime!!:kiss:

and Happy Belated Birthday....muahh xxxxxxxxxxx and licks all over you!
 
Last edited:
attachment.php

So where are you hiding "Ling"?
anyway brought you Hugs~Squeezes & :kiss:s & wish you a terrific & wonderful Weekend :):rose:
 
Thanks for the B Day & other Wishes Hun :kiss::kiss:
recovery seems to be slow but Iam getting to feel better I think;)
Hey Sexy, hope you are feeling more sexy these days :) I haven't been around much, but know that you have been on my mind in many good ways ;) :kiss::kiss: M
 
Your welcum my dear.....:kiss:

Be sure and let me know how it goes when you "use" them...:kiss:

How are you feeling?:rose:
mhhhhhh now that Iam feeling better I used "it" over the Weekend mhhhhhhh and did I ever use it :D grrrrrrrrrrr
 
attachment.php

So where are you hiding "Ling"?
anyway brought you Hugs~Squeezes & :kiss:s & wish you a terrific & wonderful Weekend :):rose:
Thank you P J :kiss::kiss:
havent really been hiding, just to sick & didnt feel like posting ~thanks for the visits & the hugs & :kiss:s & other Goodies :)
 
Hey Sexy, hope you are feeling more sexy these days :) I haven't been around much, but know that you have been on my mind in many good ways ;) :kiss::kiss: M
Thanks Hun :kiss::kiss: feeling much better now, even had some lenghty & hot sex session over the Weekend :D:devil:
 
Good to see you Ling...I hope you are all prepared for the big fat man to come to your house...
 
Thanks Hun :kiss::kiss: feeling much better now, even had some lenghty & hot sex session over the Weekend :D:devil:
Hot damn, wish I was a fly on the wall, I am sure that room got heated :D............. Glad to hear you are better Ling :kiss::kiss: M
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top