Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

babydoll2u said:
NOW NOW Philly... you KNOW Spirit.. yeah you shoulda known, lol..

Yeah I should have but it was fun anyway :) It was worth it to see Spirits clothes clinging to her body :D
 
babydoll2u said:
wiggles in your lap

yes I do, don't I ;)

Careful, you're going to spill that margarita all over us. Then we might have to wash off in the pool.
 
Phillychocolatem said:
Yeah I should have but it was fun anyway :) It was worth it to see Spirits clothes clinging to her body :D

lol.. you are so baaaaaddd.. :devil:
 
Phillychocolatem said:
*sputters* dayum should have seen that comin! :D


*winks at Philly from my chair* Yup you should have.... hehe

even Wylde knows that I always get my paybacks in lol
 
Phillychocolatem said:
Yeah I should have but it was fun anyway :) It was worth it to see Spirits clothes clinging to her body :D


ohhhh you just wait till Wylde shows... boy are you gonna get it....

and you thought what I did was badddd... lmao

you ain't seen nuthin yet lmao
 
bigntender said:
Did you do that on purpose? Now take it off before it stains and get into the pool. No, you can't get a suit.

:eek: :eek: :eek: nooooooooo way baby lol
 
spiritshadow67 said:
ohhhh you just wait till Wylde shows... boy are you gonna get it....

and you thought what I did was badddd... lmao

you ain't seen nuthin yet lmao


*chants* Philly's gonna get it... Philly's gonna get it...

oh wait... you WANT it, LOL.... ;)
 
bigntender said:
No way! I'll just have to do it for you.

*rips the blouse off her back and carries her towards the pool*


:eek: :eek: :D OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. this is... this is... well it's not rape, LOL... HEYYYYY :D :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
*grabs Drac as we pass... and B's shirt too... and drags them both in with me* :D
 
babydoll2u said:
:eek: :eek: :D OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. this is... this is... well it's not rape, LOL... HEYYYYY :D :eek: :eek: :eek:


*puts sweet BD down softly on the couch*

Comeon, babe. I wouldn't hurt ya!
 
:eek: OMG... we can't have this... lol.....


If you boys are ganging up.... well....

*grabs... Drac's hand pulls him off the couch .... places a kiss on his cheek...as i slowly walk him backwards... and then gives a small push...*


****SPLASH*****

Drac lands in the deep end of the pool..... and you thought i was all innocent

hehehehehe..... *winks....*
 
babydoll2u said:
*grabs Drac as we pass... and B's shirt too... and drags them both in with me* :D

Huh? Wha? I didn't do it! You two looked to be haveing so much fun, I decided to be nice and let you have it in peace.
 
Phillychocolatem said:
* sings * Thats the way Uhhuh Uhuh I like it Uhhuh!!



joins Philly in singing and distracts him once again... and he joins Drac.... in the pool.....


ummm BabyD... we might need to run..... lol
 
bigntender said:
*puts sweet BD down softly on the couch*

Comeon, babe. I wouldn't hurt ya!
whaaaaa ?? I was teasing... *jumps back in your arms* take me to da pool man!!
 
Dracoa said:
Huh? Wha? I didn't do it! You two looked to be haveing so much fun, I decided to be nice and let you have it in peace.


ohhhhh nope.... not letting you sit on the sidelines sweetie :*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
:eek: OMG... we can't have this... lol.....


If you boys are ganging up.... well....

*grabs... Drac's hand pulls him off the couch .... places a kiss on his cheek...as i slowly walk him backwards... and then gives a small push...*


****SPLASH*****

Drac lands in the deep end of the pool..... and you thought i was all innocent

hehehehehe..... *winks....*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
 
spiritshadow67 said:
:eek: OMG... we can't have this... lol.....


If you boys are ganging up.... well....

*grabs... Drac's hand pulls him off the couch .... places a kiss on his cheek...as i slowly walk him backwards... and then gives a small push...*


****SPLASH*****

Drac lands in the deep end of the pool..... and you thought i was all innocent

hehehehehe..... *winks....*

*sputters and slowly makes his way to the side, not a good swimmer at all*

Hey! I wasn't ganging up on anyone. I was just sitting there minding my own business!
 
Back
Top