Live and Uncensored

Manny

I slipped her nightie off and watched her gorgeous breasts spring free. She guided my hand to her pussy, my hand pulled away slightly at the warmth. I didn't know what to expect but the warm supple flesh was beyond anything my mind could've imagined.

Her slit moved rhythmically in time with her breathing. I was fascinated by the wonderful pussy but I knew I shouldn't stare because if I focused only on her body I would neglect her soul.

She pulled me in closer, my cock straining against the cotton boxers. Her kisses grew hotter with each passing moment. We locked in a kiss as we struggled to remove my boxers. Before I knew it we were both completely nude. Cassie pushed the covers away to eliminate any barriers.

She asked if I was ready. "Cassie, I've waited years for this moment, and although we just met a few hours ago I know you're the one I was destined to lose my virginity too." I couldn't think of what to say, I didn't think the dialogue would matter in the morning. She pushed herself against, slowly moving her body against mine. Our heat engulfed the bed. I put my arms around her as our bodies pressed against each other, yearing to entwine. Cassie's breathing had quickened, so had mine.

"Cassie, you have to show and tell me what you want me to do." I said sheepishly. Yet, she didn't laugh, she didn't roll her eyes, instead she just smiled and nodded. I shut my eyes.
 
Steve

I felt good about what I was doing for Ros, and it tasted pretty darned good too. My tongue was lapping and diving into her wet, virgin mound. Her moans were inspiring my tongue to acrobatic feats. I was loving every minute of it.

Steve was amazed at the sounds coming out of Ros's mouth. If anyone was asleep, they were now awake or would never wake up again. That included everybody at home to, Steve hoped her parents weren't watching. What a way to find out that your daughter was no longer virgin.

Steve continued tongue-fucking her pussy with a wild abandon. Her moans and cries of passion were coming louder and faster. Steve was sure that Ros would cum soon and he intended to drink it all up.
 
Cassie

Our bodies were pressed hard together as I waited for Manny to tell me he was ready. Once he gave me his response, we were off and running (or should it be fucking). I rolled him over so I was looking down at him and caressed his chest lightly. Slowly I continued to rock against him as our breathing got quicker.

“Cassie, you have to show and tell me what you want me to do.” Manny said to me as he held my hips and closed his eyes.

“Just do what feels right Manny. If it is something that isn’t pleasing, I will let you know. I promise.” I told him as I slipped up his body and got him to the entrance of my cunt. “For now though Manny…” My voice trailed off as I slowly sunk down over his cock. I felt every inch of him enter me as I moaned lightly. He felt so good! So hard and large! He was larger than the guys I had been with before.

I was sure that Manny thought I had been with a lot of other men due to the fact of me being a model. I hadn’t been though. In fact, I have only had two serious boyfriends that we have engaged in sex. I didn’t want to ruin the moment though. I would tell him later so he wouldn’t feel like he was just another guy to add to my string of men.

I leaned down to kiss Manny’s sweet lips gently as we moved slowly together. He was doing just fine. I squeezed on him so deep inside of me loving the feel of his cock so deep.
 
Manny

My eyes were still shut when I felt a warm moist presence consume the head of my cock. At first I thought she was giving me head but opened my eyes to see her guiding me to her entrance. I realized that my fantasy of losing my virginity to a virgin was grossly misinformed. Her experience combined with my lack of experience formed a perfect unity. She slid deeper and soon we were at full penetration. I took a moment to realize that I had crossed into a different world, totally unknown to me. But nature took over, my cock pulsated, lengthening.

She slid up and down slowy and gradually increased her pace. I wanted to take over and be in control but knew I shouldn't. I was desperately fighting a premature orgasm.Yet I felt so relaxed. Her breasts pressed into me. My hands roamed over her smooth skin, grasping her buttocks. They felt cool, the rest of her body was filled with fires of passion. I let the warmth of my hands warm up her ass cheeks.

I began returning thrusts, echoing her movements. "Cassie...I...love...you" I panted out. I didn't know what else to say. All I knew was what I had seen in movies and usually one night stands were just oohs and ahhs but I did feel love for her at that moment.
 
Roslyn

Steve was driving me wild, and I knew that I was on the verge of cumming as he drove his tongue in and out of my pussy.

I wanted to tell him this, but I could barely catch my breath, much less speak any audible words. He slid his hot tongue up my pussy and began to suck on my clit, and that was all it took. I let out a loud gasp and my body stiffened for a moment, then my pussy began to spasm wildly. He dove his tongue inside of me again and I could feel my pussy muscles contracting and releasing around his tongue. My body began to jerk and my milky juices began to gush from my pussy, as I rode out this amazing orgasm.

After it was over, I laid there panting with beads of sweat rolling down my chest and between my tits. After I was able to catch my breath, I sat up, my body still a bit shaky, and I wrapped my arms around Steve.

"Fuck me, Steve, then let me suck my juices off of your cock" I brazenly said to him
 
Cassie

Manny and I were moving in perfect unison. It was amazing! Better than any sex I had ever had. I was moaning in his ear as I nibbled on his lobe. He was doing everything perfectly.

“Cassie…I…love…you.” Manny panted out to me. I was shocked at this. I had never had anyone tell me that on the first meeting. Even with my two serious boyfriends, it took about a month until they started saying it. I oddly felt the same way with him.

“I love you too Manny.” I grunted in his ear. He was so hard and large in me then remembered that we didn’t have any protection on him. I knew that we had to take precaution. I pulled off of him reluctantly as I saw the question in his eyes. He was getting ready to speak as I gently pushed him back onto the bed and pressed a finger to his lips. Slowly I reached for my bag as I moved my hand to his cock and kept stroking Manny to keep him hard as he bucked into my hand.

I pulled a package out and lifted it to my mouth. I bit into the packaging as I pulled a condom from it and slipped it over his nice hard cock. Manny watched my every move. I wanted to feel him cum so deep in me, but I didn’t want to take the chances of getting pregnant either. That wouldn’t be the best thing to do on the show! Maybe if we worked out and ended up getting married, maybe we could talk then, but until then…protection for everything!

I slipped back up Manny and onto his hard cock. I started to fuck him slowly then picked up the pace once again. I was feeling so close as my body started to shake and tense. I was finding it hard to talk right now, but I wanted him to know what was going on. Hopefully he would figure it out on his own and I can explain it after to him. My nails started to dig into his flesh as I panted and grunted with my face buried in his chest.

In no time I was crying out in pure pleasure. I was sure that the whole house heard it, but I didn’t care. I pulled back to sit up and ride Manny hard. I could see his face contorting and his heard his whimpers of pleasure.

“It is okay Manny. Cum for me and fill that condom full of your seed.” I panted to him as I caressed his face and chest. Watching and listening.
 
Manny

Our bodies became a symphony of love noises, accompanied by the squeaking of the bed. She told me she loved me too. I couldn't believe it. Even if after tonight she never spoke to me again, at least for one brief fleeting moment in my life, I was loved.

She pulled off of me and walked across the room. I was worried I had done something wrong or she had changed her mind. I began to speak but she hushed me with that reassuring look in her eyes that I had didn't know exist outside of romance novels.
She removed a condom from my bag and tore into ferociously. I could feel my eyebrows raise, stunned at her aggressiveness. As she stood naked before me I wasn't as swept up in her anatomy as I thought I'd be. Instead I realized she was what I had always wanted. I knew we could have a relationship beyond sex, but there would be time for that later. Now all I wanted was to enjoy lust.

Her soft hand rolled the condom onto my cock. It sealed a vacuum tight seal around my skin. She guided me back inside her.

I grimaced, disappointed that I was separated by the thin layer of latex. I wanted to feel her, experience it all with her. I trusted she was clean and I knew she wasn't ready for pregnancy, but still I didn't want to be denied her flesh. Her body began shaking.

I gazed at her curiously. There was no way I was giving her an orgasm, I had no idea how to touch a woman and although she was doing most of the work, I thought only buff porn stars can make a woman really cum.

She laid her head on my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair. I knew I was getting close but didn't want to finish before she did. She told me to cum for her. "Cassie" I whispered breathlessly "Take the condom off, I want to feel you, I've came in condoms before, but never came in a woman." She hesitated before she spoke.

I clutched the sheets and felt my toes begin to curl, fighting a release of sexual tension that I had carried with me for years.
 
Cassie

“Cassie—take the condom off, I want to feel you, I’ve came in condoms before, but never came in a woman.” Manny said to me as I looked down into his eyes. I wanted to feel him cum in me so bad also, but I wasn’t ready for motherhood. I had been on the pill, but haven’t taken it in about three months. I knew what Manny said was true though and he couldn’t be denied the feel to cum inside of me bareback. Especially since this was his first time.

I said nothing as I once again pulled off of him working quickly. My pussy was pulsing in anticipation. I slipped the condom off of him as I slipped back onto him. Once again we started to move as one and in no time I was back to where I had been. My pussy started to spasm around his cock as sweat started to pour off of my body.

“Manny! Oh Manny! You feel so good! I have to cum! I have tooooo!” I cried as I tossed my head back and held him deep inside of me. My cunt squeezed all around him as I had to orgasm once again. He was turning me on as no other ever had. I felt him bucking hard into me as his breathing was erratic. “So good Manny. You are wonderful! Give me your seed.” I whispered as I looked down at him hearing the suction of my pussy around him.
 
Manny

Cassie obliged taking the condom off, perhaps thrilled at the prospect of letting my virginity flow into her. She flung the condom across the room as she mounted me with a sexy growl.

Her pussy felt tighter and wetter than it had before. I noticed fluid sliding down her thigh, making them glisten in the lamplight.
Her skin felt humid to the touch. The warm combined with the cool sweat made her hard to hold, yet I gripped her tightly as her pussy clenched my cock. I couldn't move as her hands pressed onto my stomach making the cum inside me churn and prepare for release.

She tossed her head back in a flurry of violent passion. I felt her grip loosen as more of her fluids lubricated my cock. I began thrusting, her eyes guiding me. I gave one last deep thrust as she begged me to fill her. I gasped and felt immense heat surrounding me. The first few bursts came in consecutive spasms. The ejaculation wasn't much since I had came earlier but the orgasm was the most intense of my life. Slowly I lowered my hips as periodic bursts continued to fill her.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and slowly moved trying to maintain my erection. "Cassie, I've never been happier, I don't want to leave your body, I know we will have to eventually but do you think I could fall asleep inside of you tonight?" I said with a few more thrusts. I could feel tears beginning to well up in my eyes. Tears of joy but nevertheless I knew this was over and I didn't want it to end. I quickly wiped my eyes pretending it was just sweat.
 
Cassie

Manny started to thrust deep inside of me as I talked him through it. Finally he gave the last thrust as I heard him gasp and my pussy getting flooded with his cum. It wasn’t a lot and I wasn’t expecting that since I had heard him cum when I first got to the house. His eyes were wide as he kept the pace then started to slow.

Once we were calmed down, I slowly lowered my body down to him. I kissed him lightly all over his face as I brushed the hair from his face. He was breathing hard as he held to me tightly.

“Cassie, I’ve never been happier, I don’t want to leave your body, I know we will have to eventually but do you think I could fall asleep inside of you tonight?” Manny asked as he thrust lightly into me still. I could hear Ros in the next room and was sure she was with Steve. I smiled with a giggle wondering if they had heard us. Not that it was a competition or anything. I truly felt good about doing what I had done with Manny. I was at a loss of words. That was how I always was when I was doing the deed. I just moaned and smiled at him hoping he would know what I meant.

I lifted my head to see Manny wiping his eyes. Was he crying or was it just sweat? I hoped if he was crying that it was from the pleasure and not that I was a bad fuck.

Soon I got my breath back as I leaned up to kiss Manny lightly. I nibbled at his lower lip as we just lie there relaxing in the afterglow.

“So how was your first time Manny? Everything you thought it would be??” I asked in a husk voice as my finger trailed around his bare chest.
 
Manny

"Yes Cassie that was everything I thought it would be and more. Thank you." I said raising her face to look her in the eye. "But, what happens now? Are we like...dating or what? Regardless of what happens in the future, I'll never forget you." I said holding her close.

Cassie was silent and motionless in the next few moments. Finally she began leaving a trail of kisses on my face, neck, and chest. I held her close, afraid that if I let her go this moment would become a memory.

In our breathless silence we could hear noises from the next room. I smiled at Cassie and said "Well it looks like we're not the only ones testing the bedsprings tonight." I didn't know what to do or say next. My sexual knowledge was limited to pornos. They usual ended with a facial cumshot but I knew that was fantasy, a real woman might find them degrading. I had kind of hoped for oral sex but I wasn't about to start complaining. It was odd but I had always presumed that sex would be the best feeling in the world. Instead just holding her afterwards was the best feeling.

Finally I broke the silence by saying "Cassie, what's my dare? You didn't pick one yet." I winked at her and wiggled my hips from side to side to keep the blood flowing to my almost limp cock. "And...well I don't want to ruin the moment but I'm curious, like where do I stack up against other guys? Like if you talked to your girlfriends and told them about me, would you...hmmm not recommend me to them but well I don't know what I'm saying. Sorry I'm just so excited."
 
Cassie

I was glad to hear that his first time was everything he had thought it would be and more. When he asked what happened now though, I didn’t really know what to say. I shifted above him as I kept him still so deep inside of me. I started to trail the kisses all over his face, neck, and chest as I felt him holding me closer. I hoped that he would take that as we were a couple.

After moments of silence and taking in the moment, he asked what his dare was. I was taken aback. I wasn’t expecting it.

“You still want a dare Manny?” I questioned as I caressed his face gently. “I can’t really think of anything. I mean, before you and I had done this…I would have dared you to kiss one of the other women in the house. I can’t ask you or watch you do that now. I think I would feel a pang of jealousy now. I don’t think we have to do the dare now do we?” I asked hoping he would say no. Then he went on to ask how he stacked up against other guys and such. I couldn’t help but giggle. He was being so cute and sort of innocent really. “Manny—I have a confession to make to you. I know that I am a model and you would think I have a lot of boyfriends or a lot of sex. That isn’t the case. I have only had two serious boyfriends and compared to them, you were wonderful and no…I wouldn’t recommend you to my girlfriends.” I stopped there as I took a breath and smiled down to him. I don’t know why, but I wanted to make him suffer slightly. His eyes got wide as I felt him shifting and feeling uncomfortable. “I wouldn’t recommend you to my girlfriends because I want you to myself. I don’t want to have to share you with anyone else Manny. This is so strange since we haven’t even known each other a full day yet, but I feel so close to you.” I finished as I started to slowly rock against him again. I didn’t want to have the night end just yet.
 
Steve

I tried to swallow all of the cum that flooded out of Ros's hot pussy. I couldn't get it all, so some of it splashed onto my face. Once her orgasm had passed, I licked and slurped all of her sweet nectar from her body.

She had said to Steve, "Fuck me, Steve, then let me suck my juices off of your cock" . He intended to do just that. Steve inched his way forward until the head of his hard dick was poised at the entrance to her honey pot. "Ros, I'm about to come in and it's going to hurt a little bit, but after that it is going to feel terrific."

Steve played with her nipples to distract her before he entered her. Then he thrust his swollen cock forward, peircing her hymen. He quickly fell into a steady rhythm and stared into her eyes to see what she thought. He continued to play with her erect nipples while he thrust in & out of her moist folds.

He had taken her virginity and was determined to make it worth it to her.
 
Roslyn

Steve move himsef up my body, until his face was even with mine. The odor of my own sex filled my nostrils. I wanted to taste myself by licking his handsome face clean of my juices.

The head of his cock sat at the entrance of my virgin hole. My body was shaking with anticipation beneath him.

"Ros, I'm about to come in and it's going to hurt a little bit, but after that it is going to feel terrific."

I nodded my head, letting him know that I understood. The urge for him to penetrate me becoming stronger with each passing moment. He moved his hands to my breasts and began to twist and pinch at my nipples, causing me to moan loudly, once again.

Then I felt it.

I felt him enter me. This was the moment that I had been waiting most of my life for and it was the most incredible sensation that I had ever felt.

He was right, it did hurt in the beginning, it felt like I was being split in half. The pain caused me to suck in and hold my breath, and my body became rigid. Steve whispered reassuring words into my ears. Soon, my body began to relax, and the pain I felt quickly turned into pleasure.

He moved slowly, gently pushing himself in and out of me, as my body adjusted to having his solid penis inside of my previously untouched pussy. My hips began to move in rythym with his.

I raked my fingernails across Steve's muscular back, while moaning out his name over and over again.

I clenched my muscles around his cock, wanting to feel every last bit of him as he moved in and out of me.

"Am...am I doing it right?" I asked him.
 
Manny

Our bodies were still connected by two pieces of flesh that led to invisible depths within our souls. "Cassie," I began "I had always hoped I would just stumble ass-backwards into a relationship. I know as strange as it sounds I wanted a relationship. I know most guys my age would just want to get laid but maybe that's why I waited so long. I built a wall around myself with my apathetic and cruel demeanor. I guess to prevent myself from becoming one of those guys that just used women. As far as the dare to kiss the other women, well Ros would probably mace me and Jenna...well she kinda scares me." I said with a shameful blush. "But hey Cass, at least you know I won't cheat on you, so if we're like a couple now that's great. I hope you don't mind but I'm already going to use your name for a character in my next story. Well I'm glad to know you haven't been with a lot of men. It doesn't matter though, I can see past that, you were kind enough see past my false personality and find the real me. So your experience and my lack there of came together in wonderful harmony, huh? Gee look at me blabbering away here, in the movies they just hold each other, say a few words and wake up the next morning." But Cassie's subtle movements told me she wasn't thinking about going to sleep just yet.

I responded to her thrusts feeling my cock lengthen and harden. I wondered what she wanted next. Since she wasn't too experienced maybe there could be some mutual firsts between us. But I didn't want to ruin the moment by probing too deeply into her sexually history. I lay there exhausted but rejuvinated. My body felt more alive than it ever did. I took it all in, the sights, the sounds, everything. I absorbed the luck that I had been granted to be with a woman that believed in love at first night and was showing me what physical love was all about.
 
Steve

I moaned as Ros scratched my back. She asked me if she was doing it right. I answered in a strained voice, "Yes, you are marvelous." She was squeezing my hard cock with her vaginal muscles, and it felt so right. I kissed her softly, as I continued to thrust my shaft in & out of her tight muffin.

Steve played with her fresh, young boobs. They were just right for Steve, not too big and not too small. A man could spend all day just making love to her breasts.

He broke the kiss and smiled. "Welcome to the world of the sexually active adults. The next step is the experienced sexually active adults. I will help you get there too. Steve laughed softly as he waited for her response.
 
Roslyn

I felt relieved when Steve assured me that I was doing everything right.

His cock felt so wonderful inside of me. My pleasure increased with every thrust of his hips. I wanted him as deep inside of me as could be, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, and dug my heels into his buttocks, forcing him deeper inside with every inward thrust. His hands kneading my tits and his fingers twisting at my hard nipples, sent tingling waves of electricity through my body. I reciprocated by running my hands through the hair on his chest, and running my thumbs over the hardened nubs of his nipples.

"Welcome to the world of the sexually active adults. The next step is the experienced sexually active adults. I will help you get there too." He said to me with a laugh.

I couldn't help but giggle back at him as I answered "Now that is something to look forward to" I then turned my head back toward the door and yelled out "Did ya hear that, Mom?!"

We both began to laugh as Steve continued to plunge his hard cock in and out of my tender pussy.

My breaths started to come faster, and I could feel an orgasm beginning to build deep inside me. "Oh god, Steve, I think I am going to cum!"
 
Steve

Steve is having so much fun with Ros, he posted twice.
 
Last edited:
Steve

I was making love to Ros the best way I could. She would either hate or love sex, and her first few times would fasion her feelings toward sex. Her reply to my welcoming her to the world of sexualy active adults was something to remember. She said, "Now that is something to look forward to" Ros then turned her head back toward the door and yelled out "Did ya hear that, Mom?!" We both laughed at the absurdity of that.

Steve focused his attention strickly on pleasing Ros. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, his thrusting shaft traveled deeper into her tight cunt. Ros was huffing and puffing from Steve's attention and gasped, "Oh god, Steve, I think I am going to cum!"

Steve just smiled and kept thrusting into her, his hands toying with her breasts and erect nipples. Steve looked forward to holding Ros to her word. After she and he came she could 'suck her juices off his cock.'
 
Roslyn

Steve kept thrusting himself into me at a steady pace, when I told him that I thought I was going to cum. The stirring within my loins began to grow stronger, and my body began to grow tense. I suddenly became quiet, my eyes shut tightly and my back arched up from the bed. I wrapped my legs around Steve even tighter, and they held him still, with his cock buried as far into me as possible. Within seconds, I let out a loud, long groan, as my body began to wildly convulse. I could feel my vaginal muscles tightly gripping Steve's cock, then relax for second before tightening up again, over and over. A flood of cum came rushing out from deep within me, drenching Steve's cock and the bed sheets beneath us.

It was the most intense orgasm that I had ever had in my life, and I had Steve to thank for it.

Finally, my body began to relax, as the orgasm slowly subsided. When I was able to open my eyes, I looked up at Steve and smiled at him. The only words that I could manage to utter were "Thank you."
 
Steve

Ros came in a rush, her vaginal muscles squeezing then releasing my thrusting cock, over and over again, until I came. My voice joined hers as we climaxed, my spewing dick still thrusting in and out of her.

Finally, their orgams passed. Steve stopped thrusting and now just cupped her young boobs. Ros's eyes opened and she whispered "Thank you." Steve just smiled and held her.

Once her breathing had slowed down, Steve looked her in the eyes and said, "Didn't you promise to do something after I fucked you?" Steve pulled his cock, coated with their white, slippery love-juices.
 
Roslyn

Steve had reached orgasm at the same time I had. We lay there smiling at each other, as he eased himself out of me. His penis coated in our combined juices.

"Didn't you promise to do something after I fucked you?" He asked me in a mischevious tone.

"I'm always true to my word" I answered back, barely able to contain my excitement over the prospect of giving my first blow job.

I lifted myself from the bed as Steve laid down on his back. I positioned myself between his legs, my face within inches of his beautiful cock.

I rested my head on his muscular thigh, as I took his member into my hand, and began to stroke it and rub it with my fingers. It felt hot and sticky. My mouth began to water at the thought of it's taste.

Steve let out a quiet whimper as I moved my head from his thigh. Holding him firmly at the base of his cock, I guided it into my mouth. I flicked my tongue around it's head, savoring the salty-sweet taste of our combined sex that had only seconds ago, been left behind. I slowly took him further into my mouth, I started to gag as his cock reached the the tip of my throat, so I pulled back a little and tried to relax my throat muscles.

Once I was sure that I could take most of him into my mouth, I began to bob my head up and down on his dick, and working my tongue around the shaft and head. I was careful not to allow my teeth to scrape against his tender flesh.

I was soon caught up in the act, and began to move faster on him. I loved the taste and feel of his rigid prick. I pulled him out of my mouth and began to lick his balls, gently sucking them into my mouth, and swirling my wet tongue around them before releasing them, and licking my way back up to the head and wrapping my lips around the shaft again.

I looked up at Steve, so that I could see the expression on his face, hoping that it would be one of approval.
 
Steve

I watched Ros's face as I reminded her of her pledge. She smiled and said, "I'm always true to my word". Then she got betwenn my legs and rested her head on my thigh. She started by gripping my hard, coated cock in her hand. She pumped it and rubbed, her hand felt so good on my cock.

Steve whimpered as he felt Ros's head lift from her thigh. Steve knew what was coming next and he reminded himself not to fuck her mouth, that might come later if she wanted it. Ros took his cock in her mouth, her tongue licking the head of Steve's shaft, coaxing a moan from his lips.

Ros took more of his member into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Slowly arousing Steve more and more.
 
Cassie

Manny just started to ramble, but I knew it was nerves talking. I listened as I started to rock slowly against him. Everything he said was true and I was so happy to have gotten to know the real Manny. I don’t know what made me think of it, but I wondered if there were any cameras catching all of this. In an odd way, I wanted to have this on camera. I mean, if Manny and I did end up having a relationship and if went further than just that, then we would have our first time on tape. I started to giggle at the thought. I couldn’t tell Manny though. I would tell him if he asked.

“….so if we’re like a couple now that’s great…” Caught my attention as I listened to him still talk. He couldn’t figure it out? That was one thing we would have to work on. He would have to learn to read body language with me.

“Manny—If I didn’t think we could be a couple, I wouldn’t have done this with you. I just wouldn’t have felt right taking your virginity and wouldn’t take it just to have another check in the book of love. I guess what I am trying to say to you is yes….yes we are a couple.” I said to him as I looked down at him and squeezed on his cock still so deep inside of me. I couldn’t help but notice he was starting to grow hard inside of me again.
 
Manny

I fumbled blindly at the nightstand trying to find any trace of alcohol to settle my nerves. Cassie just listened. I was amazed at how she didn't just get up and leave me there. I half-expected her to leave me, I don't know why but I knew I had misjudged her in other ways so when she stayed it warmed my heart.

There were faint sounds coming from the other bedroom but Cassie didn't do anything except look towards the other room and smile wider. She explained that we were a couple, which part of me assumed but I didn't know how this worked. Some people could survive on one night stands and casual sex but I knew Cassie wasn't one of them.

I looked up at her with wide eyed innocence. "Cassie I want to try something." I said giving a few soft thrusts "Ahem...Hello, this is my girlfriend Cassie. Oh I like the sound of that!" I said loudly. "Cassie since I shared my first with you, is there any firsts that we can do together? I don't know what I like and what you like yet but I guess we'll learn by experimenting. I'm ready for round 2 and since round 1 was all about mutual pleasure as a thank you I want to please you. So tell me, what is your deepest desire, your biggest fantasy?"
 
Back
Top