barefootgirl69
Wild Lil Cupcake
- Joined
- May 14, 2015
- Posts
- 86,527
Love it - also doing the teasing too
How about teasing so much that you can’t make it out of the restaurant before needing release?
Teasing gooooood
Watching Christmas movies
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love it - also doing the teasing too
How about teasing so much that you can’t make it out of the restaurant before needing release?
Teasing gooooood
Watching Christmas movies
Teasing gooooood
Watching Christmas movies
Normally I would say love it, but the Christmas spirit has not hit me yet... Hmm maybe if I watch one
Wrapping gifts
Hate it. Such simplistic schmaltz. And yes, I would rather live in Pottersville than in Bedford Falls. Pottersville looks like a lotta fun.
Christmas cookies?
Love it but would rather unwrap them
Decorating the Christmas tree
Eating them, love
Would love it, buy not getting one!
Stocking gifts
Love itLove it
Christmas carols at Midnight Mass
Love it
Waking up early to open presents on Christmas morning
Love itLove it.. (miss it)
Volunteering at the community center
Love it
Putting money in the collection pot for Salvation Army
love it
Reading the Christmas story - Christmas morn
Nobody to read it to, but I did enjoy it as a child when my mom read to me
Shopping online
Nobody to read it to, but I did enjoy it as a child when my mom read to me
Shopping online
I’ve learned to love it.
Online dating?
Haven't tried it
Cold pizza
Hate it. Must be hot.
Pornographic cum shots
Pro pornos? Meh. Amateur friend vids? Love it.
Kindle / other digital reading formats
Love
French tip pedicures?
Love
Contouring
BTW sexybritches your in box is full
For others...love it...For myself...???...(I don't wear make up)
Make up instructional videos?
no thank you
Chinese take-away for breakfast
Love it.
Cold pizza
love it ~ especially for breakfast
hallmark christmas movies
Love it
Scary movies