RossieOregon
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2015
- Posts
- 45,460
Oh fuck yeah - so sexy!
Motorcycles
Love looking at muscle bikes.
Convertibles?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh fuck yeah - so sexy!
Motorcycles
Love looking at muscle bikes.
Convertibles?
Which type Rosie? Car or ?![]()

Those big, muscular ... vehicles.
Parasailing?
Hate. Afraid of heights
Waterskiing
Love
Hang gliding
Loved but wasn’t very good at.
Rock crawling or mudding in a 4x4 truck?
Mudding in a 4x4 truck sounds like fun.
Skinny dipping?
Which type Rosie? Car or ?![]()
Not sure what It is
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butterfly kisses
Watching sports
Love it .
Super bowl LII?
Don't know what that is.
Halloumi cheese
Dont like it,
Onion Bahji's
Isn't feta cheese made from goat milk? I like feta but I don't think I've ever drank the milk.
Horror movies.
Love them.
Butt lashings?
Love it.
Spinach Dip in a bread boule
LOVE it!
Clam Chowder in a bread boule?