Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand up from my desk and walks over to Victoria's desk I set down and start to write

Hello my sweet Victoria I hope that your back is getting better and I hope you come back soon I miss you. I hope that you have a beautiful Monday and a great time with all your trick or treaters that come your way. so what are you going to be dressed as Maybe a victorian lady dressed in lace with a hat and gloves. Well I hope that you have a great time.

I then seal the note and place it under a small terrarium with cacus and other desert plants
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Bee and Butter


Coming away from the shore by the sea
The wind blew about a small honey bee
It tossed and turned the weak yellow thing
Until a flower grabbed on with a string

The bee was safe inside the sweet home
Loving the nectar, tasting alone
Emerging at night, leaving its rest
He looks for another place that is best

Searching for answers to questions of life
The small yellow fellow looks for a wife
A mate to enjoy and love in the night
Someone to hold him and treat him right

He searches for answers to questions that hide
Then suddenly spies a bright butterfly
Colors of black, red, green and gold
Shimmer and shine as her wings unfold

His heart does stop, wings freeze in the air
As he watches her beauty so soft and so fair
Shivers and shakes bring his heart to a start
But soon he sees her about to depart

He buzzes real loud, crying to her
Begging to see her, perhaps hear her purr
Quivers of nerves erupt when he spies
Passion filled evenings called from her eyes

The buzzing increases as he looks at her face
And holds out his hand, her wings feel like lace
Holding her tight, yet gentle and sure
He knows he has found the answer and cure

They take off in flight each one lost in thought
Wondering how their hearts became caught
Two different beings with sunny delight
Take off on a journey, one star-filled night


:rose: :heart: :rose:
 
biggbear8 said:
*I stand up from my desk and walk over to Victoria's desk. I sit down and start to write*

"Hello my sweet Victoria. I hope that your back is getting better and I hope you come back soon. I miss you. I hope that you have a beautiful Monday and a great time with all your trick or treaters that come your way. So what are you going to be dressed as? Maybe a victorian lady dressed in lace with a hat and gloves. Well I hope that you have a great time."

*I then seal the note and place it under a small terrarium with cactus and other desert plants*
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:


*I enter the shoppe and turning off the outside lights that are on both sides of the door, walk toward my desk. There, in the center, seated in a soft flood of light, spotlighted by my desk lamp, I spy a small globe-shaped terrarium and the note under it. Smiling, I lift the note and read the missive. Then, sitting down... I gently move the terrarium to my left, open a drawer and remove a sheet of Velum... pick up my pen and begin to write a return note*

"My Dear BB8,

Thank you for the lovely and thoughtful terrarium, and for the lovely hugs. I have always said you give the some of the best bear hugs! ;) I like the cacti and the chamisa.

Tonight was an easy night, in spite of its being Halloween. *small smile* I only had a few this year and was dressed as 'Cat Woman', keeping my male, black cat, IN the house and under my arm. He had the children laughing when he took one look, his eyes wide, at the costumes and made-up faces at the door and flew out of my arms and down the hall though. Perhaps I will do the "Victorian Lady" next year... it is indeed a thought... quite a good one actually. *nods as she writes* I think I will aim for that idea.

The back is getting better slowly... too slowly. It doesn't take much, even a slight twist or turning wrongly, to set it off again. I miss you too, and I miss not being here every day. Hopefully soon again, my dear friend... soon again, I will be here for longer periods of time.

Fondly,
Victoria"


*Places the kiss into the center of the rose and then places it into the vase on her desk. Then, folding the note in half, she rises from her chair, walks over to Bear's desk and tucks a corner of the note under his desk lamp. Then, gathering her jacket and bag, she trails her hand across the terrarium and shuts off her desk lamp, taking the caring from her friend's heart with her as she opens the door and pulls it closed behind her.*
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Bee and Butter


Coming away from the shore by the sea
The wind blew about a small honey bee
It tossed and turned the weak yellow thing
Until a flower grabbed on with a string

The bee was safe inside the sweet home
Loving the nectar, tasting alone
Emerging at night, leaving its rest
He looks for another place that is best

Searching for answers to questions of life
The small yellow fellow looks for a wife
A mate to enjoy and love in the night
Someone to hold him and treat him right

He searches for answers to questions that hide
Then suddenly spies a bright butterfly
Colors of black, red, green and gold
Shimmer and shine as her wings unfold

His heart does stop, wings freeze in the air
As he watches her beauty so soft and so fair
Shivers and shakes bring his heart to a start
But soon he sees her about to depart

He buzzes real loud, crying to her
Begging to see her, perhaps hear her purr
Quivers of nerves erupt when he spies
Passion filled evenings called from her eyes

The buzzing increases as he looks at her face
And holds out his hand, her wings feel like lace
Holding her tight, yet gentle and sure
He knows he has found the answer and cure

They take off in flight each one lost in thought
Wondering how their hearts became caught
Two different beings with sunny delight
Take off on a journey, one star-filled night


:rose: :heart: :rose:


Good evening my dear! Very lovely work, RHF! I like the light lilt in the words as I read through this. I could picture the wind-battered honey bee being tossed about by the strong breeze from the sea... and the soft and gentle butterfly, beckoning with her wings of lace... and the look of love in her eyes and on her face.

Very well done! :) {{{{RHF}}}}
 
Make love to me

Make me reach heights untold
Until our bodies explode

Our embrace so warm and tight
Passion entwined into ecstasy flight

You look into my eyes to see the burning desire
Interlocking our hands while your thighs catch on fire

Flames roll off your skin from my fingertips
As I kiss your hidden places with my warm lips

Thrust deep in you till I reach your core
Make you plead and beg for more

I grasp for air for I am breathless
Never have I felt this restless

My body starts to tremble and shake
It has been taken to a point of all it can take

You melt my soul as our hearts beat together
let's make love like this forever...


MFM
:kiss: :rose:
 
Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Bee and Butter


Coming away from the shore by the sea
The wind blew about a small honey bee
It tossed and turned the weak yellow thing
Until a flower grabbed on with a string

The bee was safe inside the sweet home
Loving the nectar, tasting alone
Emerging at night, leaving its rest
He looks for another place that is best

Searching for answers to questions of life
The small yellow fellow looks for a wife
A mate to enjoy and love in the night
Someone to hold him and treat him right

He searches for answers to questions that hide
Then suddenly spies a bright butterfly
Colors of black, red, green and gold
Shimmer and shine as her wings unfold

His heart does stop, wings freeze in the air
As he watches her beauty so soft and so fair
Shivers and shakes bring his heart to a start
But soon he sees her about to depart

He buzzes real loud, crying to her
Begging to see her, perhaps hear her purr
Quivers of nerves erupt when he spies
Passion filled evenings called from her eyes

The buzzing increases as he looks at her face
And holds out his hand, her wings feel like lace
Holding her tight, yet gentle and sure
He knows he has found the answer and cure

They take off in flight each one lost in thought
Wondering how their hearts became caught
Two different beings with sunny delight
Take off on a journey, one star-filled night


:rose: :heart: :rose:


simply beautiful RHF... :rose:
 
She invades my thoughts
While I lie here alone
She disturbs my heart
I care than I let it be known

Her beauty is so great
Like a rose in the depth of winter
She awoke passion from within
I've never met anyone like her

She is everything I've never been
But yet it could never be
So far against the odds
My heart still torments me
A love not possible in reality

But no matter how I run
Where I push the feelings to hide
They're still there waiting
Always trying to get outside

Even though it can't exist
My love is always there
She makes me feel alive
She makes me care


MFM
:)
 
Illicit affair of thy heart

My heart longs to feel your touch to my flesh,

To know your warmth and joy of your manliness.

Loving you deep inside of my juices that flow with spice,

Knowing that I may have to pay a higher price.

Its my heart I cry out to Gods rain,

Knowing that I cause my own pain.

Never once thinking of him,

Dwelling only in my illicit sin.

By Stormy Bleu (c)

A.K.A Erotica Writings
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Bee and Butter


Coming away from the shore by the sea
The wind blew about a small honey bee
It tossed and turned the weak yellow thing
Until a flower grabbed on with a string

The bee was safe inside the sweet home
Loving the nectar, tasting alone
Emerging at night, leaving its rest
He looks for another place that is best

Searching for answers to questions of life
The small yellow fellow looks for a wife
A mate to enjoy and love in the night
Someone to hold him and treat him right

He searches for answers to questions that hide
Then suddenly spies a bright butterfly
Colors of black, red, green and gold
Shimmer and shine as her wings unfold

His heart does stop, wings freeze in the air
As he watches her beauty so soft and so fair
Shivers and shakes bring his heart to a start
But soon he sees her about to depart

He buzzes real loud, crying to her
Begging to see her, perhaps hear her purr
Quivers of nerves erupt when he spies
Passion filled evenings called from her eyes

The buzzing increases as he looks at her face
And holds out his hand, her wings feel like lace
Holding her tight, yet gentle and sure
He knows he has found the answer and cure

They take off in flight each one lost in thought
Wondering how their hearts became caught
Two different beings with sunny delight
Take off on a journey, one star-filled night


:rose: :heart: :rose:

such a wonderful write RHF :kiss: :rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
She invades my thoughts
While I lie here alone
She disturbs my heart
I care than I let it be known

Her beauty is so great
Like a rose in the depth of winter
She awoke passion from within
I've never met anyone like her

She is everything I've never been
But yet it could never be
So far against the odds
My heart still torments me
A love not possible in reality

But no matter how I run
Where I push the feelings to hide
They're still there waiting
Always trying to get outside

Even though it can't exist
My love is always there
She makes me feel alive
She makes me care


MFM
:)

MFM Two wonderful and beautiful poem very nice penning my friend
hand shakes :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
My heart longs to feel your touch to my flesh,

To know your warmth and joy of your manliness.

Loving you deep inside of my juices that flow with spice,

Knowing that I may have to pay a higher price.

Its my heart I cry out to Gods rain,

Knowing that I cause my own pain.

Never once thinking of him,

Dwelling only in my illicit sin.

By Stormy Bleu (c)

A.K.A Erotica Writings

very nice sensual writing EW hugs kisses :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Make love to me

Make me reach heights untold
Until our bodies explode

Our embrace so warm and tight
Passion entwined into ecstasy flight

You look into my eyes to see the burning desire
Interlocking our hands while your thighs catch on fire

Flames roll off your skin from my fingertips
As I kiss your hidden places with my warm lips

Thrust deep in you till I reach your core
Make you plead and beg for more

I grasp for air for I am breathless
Never have I felt this restless

My body starts to tremble and shake
It has been taken to a point of all it can take

You melt my soul as our hearts beat together
Let's make love like this forever...


MFM
:kiss: :rose:


WHEW! MFM? May I come down from the ceiling now? What a beautiful write and so intense! I love it! :kiss:
 
After much ado... a small fanfare if you will!

Finally.... INSPIRATION!



Friendship


Friendship is the most precious of gold
It fills the heart with all the love it can hold.

It never leaves us through thick or thin
It's a special love that has no end.

It enfolds us when we're feeling blue
And spends those lonely nights with you.

It can make you smile when you feel down
And when the others don't come 'round.

So hold it tight, right next to you
And let all your secret dreams come true.

Lift it up high for all to see
I'm so glad to know you were friends with me.


I miss you.
​
​
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Finally.... INSPIRATION!



Friendship


Friendship is the most precious of gold
It fills the heart with all the love it can hold.

It never leaves us through thick or thin
It's a special love that has no end.

It enfolds us when we're feeling blue
And spends those lonely nights with you.

It can make you smile when you feel down
And when the others don't come 'round.

So hold it tight, right next to you
And let all your secret dreams come true.

Lift it up high for all to see
I'm so glad to know you were friends with me.


I miss you.
​
​


as you are also missed my friend... :kiss: ...it has been to long since your words graced us...these being very beautiful and on target, for friendship has no bounds and is perhaps one of the greatest gifts... :rose:
 
biggbear8 said:
very nice sensual writing EW hugs kisses :kiss: :rose: :heart:


Thank you bear, I was setting up my recording studio and just found out I don't have sound with this stupid computer, So hopefully today or tomorrow I will have the new replacement out here and beable to start recording again. I found my flute too :nana:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Finally.... INSPIRATION!



Friendship


Friendship is the most precious of gold
It fills the heart with all the love it can hold.

It never leaves us through thick or thin
It's a special love that has no end.

It enfolds us when we're feeling blue
And spends those lonely nights with you.

It can make you smile when you feel down
And when the others don't come 'round.

So hold it tight, right next to you
And let all your secret dreams come true.

Lift it up high for all to see
I'm so glad to know you were friends with me.


I miss you.
​
​

Sniffles....that was so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L......I miss you too Victoria :(
 
Seduction at the Beach

The beach was as hot as the young surfers I was watching with their stiff boards riding those waves in as the water droplets sparkled off of their muscular bodies. I had never been with a younger man before and I was quite shocked to see they began paying attention to me. I have to admit it made my thong wet.

Adam ran up to me with his rock hard board and I had an urge to lick the water droplets off of that tanned tight body. He was 22 and my 46 year old hormones wanted to help this young man into man hood the right way.

He sat next to me on my blanket smiling through his pearly white teeth and his bright blue eyes met my hard nipples standing at attention . His sun bleached blonde hair flowed in the summer winds.

"You are so hot Angie." he said leaning closer to me.

"Your sweet." I told him trying to fight the temptation of jumping his body right there.

"Come surf with me." he said rising from the blanket.

"I have never surfed before." I told him in protest.

"come on" he said pulling me to my feet.

We ran into the water and I felt so young and alive, his board it was hard to my flesh, yet so inviting to my touch. My hands slowly rubbed his long hard board and then I felt him sitting behind me with both hands on my hips, my breathing was becoming deeper from the probing of his hard erection against my leg.

Mmmmmmmm I felt him pulling my thong to the side and he bit my tight full ass . My hands griped the board even harder and tighter as I felt his body pressing down on my back and my legs automatically spread apart wanting to receive him into my now wet dripping pussy. I felt him biting my back and it sent tingling sensations throughout my horny body. Shit! I wanted to fuck this hot bodied stud so fucking bad. My dream came true when I felt him enter my screaming pussy that was dripping wet from this moment of pure erotic sex. I did not care who might be watching our show of pure, hot, lustful sex, I felt his erection throbbing inside of my hot tight juicy pussy and I felt his cock raging inside of me, my nipples were so erect and swollen just as my clit was being massaged by his fingers that he maneuvered under my body to bring me into a climax with him. The waves were splashing over our bodies and I felt the throbbing of his cock harder in my now contracting pussy, I felt his teeth in my shoulder as my head risen up and my eyes raced into the back of my head as the most powerful orgasm that rocked my world at the same time his hot thick cum soaked my pussy and his cock soaked in my own orgasm as the waves rocked our bodies.

I was in total awe of this young lover who made my body react like no other lover had. His body and cock kept pushing in me and I felt him harden again as we fell off the board and into the water together and my body turned towards his wrapping my legs tightly around him as he placed his hands on my breast and again we trying to achieve that glorious rush of an orgasm once more. We were like animals with passion filled kisses, he was able to stand as waves rushed over us and my hips grinded harder onto his cock and the contracting of my pussy and the throbbing of his cock sent us into a stronger orgasm then before.

He grabbed my hand as we sat next to each other on the blanket interrupting my erotic thoughts of him, he pulled me to my feet smiling down at me.

"Lets go surfing." He said eyeing my body up and down.

"I don't surf." I protested just as I did in my fantasy and noticing the erection in his surfing trunks.

I knew what was going to happen and I was not going to stop it, I wanted him as much as he wanted me and the world could watch us because the thought made me even juicier.

"I will teach you." He told me smiling at me with those white teeth.

My heart raced knowing what would be coming next.

EROTICA WRITINGS ©
 
Never Alone


You tell me something once
Then pull away from me
You try to be the Master
I try to be the key

You give me only words
I take them when I can
You give me broken promises
No longer can I stand

Frustration levels high
Sorrow and confused
I reach inside myself
Wanting to be consumed

Taking time to reflect
On what you had in mind
I realize at that moment
You are merely blind

Refusing to give way
Blocking every path
I sigh in desperation
No longer can I laugh

I fought a hard long battle
A journey for my soul
One where you needed
But your mind was black like coal

The battle long and weary
Finished in the end
And now I stand unhindered
Bending in the wind

Air surrounds my body
Scents stir in my mind
As I come to notice
God was with me all the time.
 
Thank you Bear and MFM and Victoria for the Bee and Butter comments.... I like that poem!! :D



Lovely penmenship (keyboard ship?? ) from all of you. Beautiful words :heart:

EW - I hope you're feeling better.... :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
The beach was as hot as the young surfers I was watching with their stiff boards riding those waves in as the water droplets sparkled off of their muscular bodies. I had never been with a younger man before and I was quite shocked to see they began paying attention to me. I have to admit it made my thong wet.

Adam ran up to me with his rock hard board and I had an urge to lick the water droplets off of that tanned tight body. He was 22 and my 46 year old hormones wanted to help this young man into man hood the right way.

He sat next to me on my blanket smiling through his pearly white teeth and his bright blue eyes met my hard nipples standing at attention . His sun bleached blonde hair flowed in the summer winds.

"You are so hot Angie." he said leaning closer to me.

"Your sweet." I told him trying to fight the temptation of jumping his body right there.

"Come surf with me." he said rising from the blanket.

"I have never surfed before." I told him in protest.

"come on" he said pulling me to my feet.

We ran into the water and I felt so young and alive, his board it was hard to my flesh, yet so inviting to my touch. My hands slowly rubbed his long hard board and then I felt him sitting behind me with both hands on my hips, my breathing was becoming deeper from the probing of his hard erection against my leg.

Mmmmmmmm I felt him pulling my thong to the side and he bit my tight full ass . My hands griped the board even harder and tighter as I felt his body pressing down on my back and my legs automatically spread apart wanting to receive him into my now wet dripping pussy. I felt him biting my back and it sent tingling sensations throughout my horny body. Shit! I wanted to fuck this hot bodied stud so fucking bad. My dream came true when I felt him enter my screaming pussy that was dripping wet from this moment of pure erotic sex. I did not care who might be watching our show of pure, hot, lustful sex, I felt his erection throbbing inside of my hot tight juicy pussy and I felt his cock raging inside of me, my nipples were so erect and swollen just as my clit was being massaged by his fingers that he maneuvered under my body to bring me into a climax with him. The waves were splashing over our bodies and I felt the throbbing of his cock harder in my now contracting pussy, I felt his teeth in my shoulder as my head risen up and my eyes raced into the back of my head as the most powerful orgasm that rocked my world at the same time his hot thick cum soaked my pussy and his cock soaked in my own orgasm as the waves rocked our bodies.

I was in total awe of this young lover who made my body react like no other lover had. His body and cock kept pushing in me and I felt him harden again as we fell off the board and into the water together and my body turned towards his wrapping my legs tightly around him as he placed his hands on my breast and again we trying to achieve that glorious rush of an orgasm once more. We were like animals with passion filled kisses, he was able to stand as waves rushed over us and my hips grinded harder onto his cock and the contracting of my pussy and the throbbing of his cock sent us into a stronger orgasm then before.

He grabbed my hand as we sat next to each other on the blanket interrupting my erotic thoughts of him, he pulled me to my feet smiling down at me.

"Lets go surfing." He said eyeing my body up and down.

"I don't surf." I protested just as I did in my fantasy and noticing the erection in his surfing trunks.

I knew what was going to happen and I was not going to stop it, I wanted him as much as he wanted me and the world could watch us because the thought made me even juicier.

"I will teach you." He told me smiling at me with those white teeth.

My heart raced knowing what would be coming next.

EROTICA WRITINGS ©

MMMMM Very hot and passionate..mmmmm yummy keep it up EW you sey thing you..I happy to see you back and with the pen of hot passion too...kisses and hugs you...me Iam heading for a cold shower now
 
Hi all missing everyone..but between my computer losing its power supply and a flooding of my apt ...I have been off the computer...this one is working but very slow ...and I do mean slow...and has a hard time holding the internet in a wireless condition...so wishing everyone well and good health..while I find my way back...take care :rose: :kiss:
 
LustfulOne50 said:
MMMMM Very hot and passionate..mmmmm yummy keep it up EW you sey thing you..I happy to see you back and with the pen of hot passion too...kisses and hugs you...me Iam heading for a cold shower now


mmmmm need any help washing your back and other parts? :devil: :kiss:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thank you Bear and MFM and Victoria for the Bee and Butter comments.... I like that poem!! :D



Lovely penmenship (keyboard ship?? ) from all of you. Beautiful words :heart:

EW - I hope you're feeling better.... :rose: :rose: :rose:


Thank you Red and as long as I keep listening to my doctors and keep my diet like it is now I shouldn't be seeing any more attacks from the flesh eatting bacteria caused by the diabetes. I haven't had to use insulin in a month Yea! :nana:

Your writing is being like fine wine sweety keep it up. :D
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Thank you Red and as long as I keep listening to my doctors and keep my diet like it is now I shouldn't be seeing any more attacks from the flesh eatting bacteria caused by the diabetes. I haven't had to use insulin in a month Yea! :nana:

Your writing is being like fine wine sweety keep it up. :D


Thank you for the compliment :kiss:

I insist on you doing what the doctor says!!!! :) :rose:

I'm thrilled you haven't need the insulin for awhile now :nana:
 
This Majestic Winter Garden

A powdery snow fell silently upon the forest floor,
Blanketing the underbrush in a fluffy softness,
A breeze flows lightly causing shivers,
Across the empty branches of the majestic Cherry trees.
.
Shadows dance leaping and frolicking,
Over the ivory drape of snow,
As the lustrous beams of the wintry moon,
Glistens on the tips of the frozen icy tree branches.
.
Off in the distant the cry of a solitary wolf,
Quietly echoing the emotions of his solitude,
The tree limbs swaying in unison as though
Dancing to the rhythm of their howls,
.
This Majestic Winter Garden,
Glorious in its marvelous elegance,
As the snow drifts overflowing in a palette of
Shades of greys and white heightened its
Natural beauty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top