Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful :kiss:



biggbear8 said:
This Majestic Winter Garden

A powdery snow fell silently upon the forest floor,
Blanketing the underbrush in a fluffy softness,
A breeze flows lightly causing shivers,
Across the empty branches of the majestic Cherry trees.
.
Shadows dance leaping and frolicking,
Over the ivory drape of snow,
As the lustrous beams of the wintry moon,
Glistens on the tips of the frozen icy tree branches.
.
Off in the distant the cry of a solitary wolf,
Quietly echoing the emotions of his solitude,
The tree limbs swaying in unison as though
Dancing to the rhythm of their howls,
.
This Majestic Winter Garden,
Glorious in its marvelous elegance,
As the snow drifts overflowing in a palette of
Shades of greys and white heightened its
Natural beauty.
 
He was a six foot four hottie

:kiss: He was a six foot four hottie, :kiss:

He’s making me feel so out of control.

He’s a hot player and so naughty,

Drop it and shaking it so he would know.

Stopping traffic as I walk across the road,

He’s a one time player making me out of control.

I dip it low in front of him,

Rotating my hips slowly so he would know I wanted all of that sin.

Slithering over him and his sheets getting it all in between,

Not stopping until the world heard my erotic screams

I am just another knotch I know,

:kiss: He’s a six four hottie and I am so out of control. :kiss:
 
I am more then just a mother and wife,

There is passion running through my veins.

I don't want to be built up on lies about my life,

Sometimes I feel as if I am going insane.

I need you to see the real me,

There is more to me then just sexiness and eyes.

Why can't I make you see the real me,

Do you want to believe the lies.

Like a child you are believing all the make believe,

I have a heart that can break,

I have tears that are wet to the touch.

I am real not a fantasy or fake,

I star in reality not the movies.

I am made of flesh and blood,

I like rolling in the fall leaves.

Wrestling in the mud,

And drinking a cold bud.

Can you see there is more to me

By Erotica Writings (c)
 
Last edited:
Azure Dreams said:
Hi, been a while since I've had the time to drop by, it's good to see the writing is still flowing and with such excellence too. I've just spent the last hour trying to read them all but failed miserably :( I'll be back to read some more as soon as I can :) In the meantime I just thought I'd leave this, since I'm here :rose: Have a great day all :D


Days and friends

There are days when all seems dark
and folks are wrapped up tight
in worlds of pain and worry
no time to stop and smile

We scurry here and huddle there
Just thinking of the sorrow
not wanting to look further
'cos it may hurt again tomorrow

Walls are built and armour worn
inside we're safe but are alone
dimmed by mistrust and fear
worlds of beauty pass unknown

All it takes is one small step
those walls will fall and armour melt
just lift one hand and gently push
see the friends you don't know yet

Then our days are filled with smiles
when all the world is bright
a friend 'round every corner
they can help it all feel right

:rose:


Azure! {{{{hugs}}}} :rose: I realize my greeting is almost a week late and far too many dollars short when I say this, but r/l has taken far too big a bite/chunk out of my well-proportioned, actually overly-proportioned tush, leaving me without the ability to sit for the time I like to spend here at The Corner.... but.. WOW! It's so good to see you stopping by. And yes.... far too right about your being here and leaving us a poem or two. It has indeed been way too long since a) you stopped by; and b) gifted us with one or two of your writings gracing our walls.

It is so good to see you writing again. Do stop in again, please... and have that read so you can catch up with the others. I personally am so far behind as well, that I too feel as if I'll never catch up.

Stop back by when you have the chance luv.... :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Leaves crunch beneath my toes
and breeze whispers in my ear;
I think of how much better it'd be
with you beside me, here.

I wrap my arms around the trunk
of the tallest brown Oak tree,
And think of the day you
will come, to embrace me.

I gaze up at the sky
that brightens in purple and pink;
I watch the horizon
for when the sun will start to sink.

I lay upon the grass and feel
the earth between my fingers;
And the thought of your hand in mine
seeps, oh yes, it lingers.

It is evening time now
and the cicadas begin to hum;
The fireflies start to dance
the wonder of the night has come.

"Raise your eyes high up and see,
who has created these things?"
The words of Isaiah float around in my thoughts
and my heart swells and sings.

I can close my eyes
as the night envelops me fully;
As it pulls me softly into it's cool atmosphere
and hypnotizes me cruelly.

I lay there upon the ground
dreaming, for my eyes are closed,
Every little care, drifting away, drowned
and then I must have dozed.

Something in my hair
and a light brush upon the cheek;
Oh what a dream I feel
Oh too much of you I seek.

My eyes flutter open
you are silhouetted beside me;
The moon reflected in your eyes
you, with my heart in my throat, are all I see.

The small smile upon your lips
the assurance that you were right,
To have shown up here next to me
on such a glorious blissful night.

To my left now there is a warmth;
attraction flowing between us two,
But we both just lie, feeling everything all at once
on an Autumn night that was just perfected by you.


MFM
:rose: :kiss:


for Azure Dreams...you have touched me and do hope this touches you...it is time for you to feel the warmth of here and now...and the dark cloud lifted... :kiss:


MFM! How like you this gesture is! :kiss: May your words and the feelings behind them and within them... May they bring Azure back... time and time again. {{{{MFM}}}} :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
I cannot ease your aching heart,
Nor take the pain away.
But let me stay and take your hand
And walk with you today.
I’ll listen when you need to talk,
I’ll wipe your tears away.
I’ll share your worries when they come,
I’ll help you face your fears.
I’m here and I will stand by you,
Each hill you have to climb.
So take my hand lets face the world,
Live one day at a time.
You’re not alone for I’m still here,
I’ll go that extra mile,
And when your grief is easier,
I’ll help you learn to smile


MFM
:rose:


to have a friend that will stand by you always... :heart:


Your soft words, and the tenderness and warmth within them, touch me deeply. :heart: :kiss: This is lovely MFM.
 
MrFantasyMan said:
In keeping with the season I offer the following...


Pumpkin sunshine
Cool autumn winds
My heart is dancing
As nature grins

Crunching of leaves
Beneath our feet
Demands to be given
A delicious treat

Pumpkin sunshine
Sea blue nights
Roaring firelight
Let our dreams take flight


MFM


This made me smile today... when I didn't think anything could. I can see the pumpkin coloured sunshine, feel its warmth beating down on me from its spot up high in the heavens.... I can see the night... and the sea blue of its darkness... and hear the roar of the flames as they lick at the logs that lay upon the hearth.... as the dreams you dream take flight and dance upon the ceiling.

Short and sweet... and so full of images. :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Trick or treat the kiddies cry,
Ghouls and goblins are on the rise.
Witches cackles can be heard across the land,
Foot prints without a body left in the sand.
Goose bumps covering my flesh while watching Jason and Michael,
Hoping I remembered where I placed dads rifle.
Eyes darting across the room,
My heart beats quickens thinking of the coming doom.
Running barefoot to my bed,
Looking under it as I hold onto my head.
Trick or Treat dancing through my thoughts,
Praying I don't pee in my warm cot. :D


*LOL* :D Pee in your warm cot, eh? I am soooo going to keep the rest of that thought quiet and to myself! ;) :p Hehehe... Love ya Sweeter Sis. :kiss:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
One I wrote a bit back...


One Dark Night
by RedHairedandFriendly ©

Blinded by the rays of light
that blend beneath the moon
my eyes take on the eagles sight
and fills your heart with doom.

The misty morning wakes
and the fog it rises high,
looking out among you
the eagle in the sky.

Afternoon grows longer
awaiting for the dark
to come and greet the evening
upon this blackened heart.

The full moon is approaching
the darkness of the night,
will cover all the evil
and make it all just right.

With each passing beam of sound
and every whispered breath,
we look for those still waiting
for the signs of death.

All Hallow's Eve is coming
the night that souls arise
and trick-or-treaters visit
wearing our disguise.

Come one come all we gather
upon the hill so high
and wait out for another
year to pass on by.


*applauds* Well done RHF! I can almost see a group of people sitting atop the high hill, watching the trick-or-treaters below, as they wait for the witching hour... and All Hallow's Eve to end. I really liked this one. :) {{{{RHF}}}} :rose:
 
biggbear8 said:
Winter
.
It is a crisp cold winters day,
A good time to be indoors and lying in front of a warm fire,
The aroma of the firewood scents the air;
While the cold northern winds howl through the trees,
.
As you look out at the sky, you’ll see the grayish glow;
As you wonder when or if it will snow,
The trees are coated with an icy glaze,
As I think of the wonderful memories of autumn's colorful past.
.
The fragrance of the wood stove, as it warms you up fast,
Visions from your childhood and jumping into a pile of leaves;
Listen real hard, you can still hear the joyous screams,
Then remembering a mug of Hot Cocoa with those tiny marshmallow,
.
That moms always made, to warm you from your head to your toes,
The chicken soup she’d make to prevent colds,
Now you spend your nights snuggled and cuddled under a comforter,
Anxiously awaiting spring, when the flowers well usher in new life..


*Gives you a soft smile as the images of memories past flit across the canvas within her mind* This is beautiful my dear friend. Did you happen upon the door that takes one to my stash of similar, yet shared, memories my dear? *soft laugh* Heh... I think you did. ;) :kiss:
 
November Wall of Fame Member

A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:

PS: When Lusty found out about the honour... He had this to say:

"Never be afraid to take pen to paper to show your moods or emotion for each writer has been there at that moment and the release you find in writing."
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:


**Quote will go here**


Congratulations Lustful one and so well deserved
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Gives you a soft smile as the images of memories past flit across the canvas within her mind* This is beautiful my dear friend. Did you happen upon the door that takes one to my stash of similar, yet shared, memories my dear? *soft laugh* Heh... I think you did. ;) :kiss:

Thank you my sweet beautiful Victoria smiles I wish I had hugs kisses love :kiss: :rose:
 
:kiss:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:


**Quote will go here**

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS LUST! :D :p :kiss:
 
Realizing



I am broken
I now admit
You no longer
Care one bit

I give up
This fight with you
No longer wanting
To be blue

You’ve left me saddened
And confused
Only I, now
Refuse to lose

I go now
To find my fate
And perhaps
My soul mate

Leaving you
Behind to gloat
Is not an option
Because I won’t

I will win
This battle now
And only I
Can show me how

So you can stay
Don’t follow me
For you’re not needed
For me to see

To look upon
The heart I have
That beats so freely
When I’m not sad

It will be your loss
Your big mistake
For when I'm gone
It will be to late
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Realizing



I am broken
I now admit
You no longer
Care one bit

I give up
This fight with you
No longer wanting
To be blue

You’ve left me saddened
And confused
Only I, now
Refuse to lose

I go now
To find my fate
And perhaps
My soul mate

Leaving you
Behind to gloat
Is not an option
Because I won’t

I will win
This battle now
And only I
Can show me how

So you can stay
Don’t follow me
For you’re not needed
For me to see

To look upon
The heart I have
That beats so freely
When I’m not sad

It will be your loss
Your big mistake
For when I'm gone
It will be too late


{{{{RHF}}}} While trying not to presume too much... I will say that this speaks to me as one of the harder pieces it was for you to write. Coming to the realization that you have, is never an easy one. And I am fairly certain that you tried and tried to make the other see what you felt, needed, wanted... and that they were no longer capable of the giving. It will be his loss in the end... for you will have had your fill, and turned and walked away... very much the winner of this battle... and he will be, very much the loser... in more ways than one.

A very lovely piece on which you have chosen to close the book with. May the friends and loved ones you have here, be able to extend their comfort to you, and enfold you within our loving embraces.

Let me know if there be anything I can do... please. I leave you with these words:

May pleasant dreams be yours this night
And send the demons upon their flight
May moonbeams of soft gossamer light
Guide your footsteps upon the path on the right.​
​

*Lets the rose petals scatter across your pillow as they cascade from her fingers*
 
CANDLELIGHT DINNER

As the candles delicately flicker,
Across the table set for two,
A wondrous romantic dinner, just for me and you,!
With violin music playing softly in the background;
to set the mood with romance in mind,
In the middle of the table, a single red rose,
.
As I gaze at you in the gentle light;
I am in awe, at the beautiful sight before me,
You look so elegant , in your dress of lace,
without a single hair out of place,
.
As the flames on the candle dance,
As I think of how marvelous romance is,
You are so enchanting, I just can’t stay away;
Escorting you up from the table, to the middle of the floor,
Dancing close to you, I smell your perfume;
the most enchanting aroma that I’ve inhaled
 
First Snow

Far from city, the winter mountains casts grey shadows,
They’re sprawled out like black ink covering the icy crystal snow,
The crescent alabaster moon illuminates as it spreads,
Over the frozen river and up its frosted shores,.
.
The frosty tree limbs sparkle and crackle with the wintry winds,
As an isolated cloud drifts across the moonlit sky,
Frozen snow captures the light and it sparkles like tiny diamonds.
In the distance the mournful cries of the freezing northern winds embark,
.
The Arctic spirits of this night announces winter's ultimate hurrah,
Beneath the barren trees lies the fresh pristine snow untouched by creatures or man,.
Nothing stirs or tries to breathe the frigid midnight air
And every wild creature is hidden and protected in its den,
.
No human eyes have yet to view this astonishing winter vision,
As it’s left undamaged, the beauty of snowy scenes on this moonlit night,
Nature's beauty now encased in an ice-cold purity
In observance of the absence of all humanity.
 
My passion takes me far away
where our souls would be in tune
My desires would undress you
using light cast from the moon.

There underneath the stars,
locked tight in my embrace
I'd wrap myself around you
and let peace rest on my face

I'd want to explore your body,
in ways that you'd desire.
Relishing in the glory as
the spark ignites a fire.

If only for this moment
you'd surrender to this urge
The flames of passion burning
will let our bodies merge

I'd want to lay beneath you
to feel the heat from your skin
Where I plan to ravish your body
and take you places never been

I'll leave your body breathless,
though words escape you more.
For now you spiral into ecstasy
sending shivers to your core.

The very thought of loving you
and longing for your touch
Inspired what I've written
to show you just how much


MFM


to a very special lady who has captured my heart...and touched my life forever...I wish I could touch her in the same way... :heart: :kiss: :rose:...{{{SJP}}}...I will never forget...
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:


**Quote will go here**


Steven...all due honors! I thought you where the first...for it was your vision that made this place the welcome home it is...congatulations my friend!!!!!!
 
MrFantasyMan said:
My passion takes me far away
where our souls would be in tune
My desires would undress you
using light cast from the moon.

There underneath the stars,
locked tight in my embrace
I'd wrap myself around you
and let peace rest on my face

I'd want to explore your body,
in ways that you'd desire.
Relishing in the glory as
the spark ignites a fire.

If only for this moment
you'd surrender to this urge
The flames of passion burning
will let our bodies merge

I'd want to lay beneath you
to feel the heat from your skin
Where I plan to ravish your body
and take you places never been

I'll leave your body breathless,
though words escape you more.
For now you spiral into ecstasy
sending shivers to your core.

The very thought of loving you
and longing for your touch
Inspired what I've written
to show you just how much


MFM


to a very special lady who has captured my heart...and touched my life forever...I wish I could touch her in the same way... :heart: :kiss: :rose:
Beautiful......took my breath away.....kisses to an amazing man........
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Beautiful......took my breath away.....kisses to an amazing man........


I wouldn't want to do that... :rolleyes: ...I want you to keep breathing for a long time... :kiss:

and it is you that amaze me...and have stirred my heart... :heart: :rose:
 
biggbear8 said:
CANDLELIGHT DINNER

As the candles delicately flicker,
Across the table set for two,
A wondrous romantic dinner, just for me and you,!
With violin music playing softly in the background;
to set the mood with romance in mind,
In the middle of the table, a single red rose,
.
As I gaze at you in the gentle light;
I am in awe, at the beautiful sight before me,
You look so elegant , in your dress of lace,
without a single hair out of place,
.
As the flames on the candle dance,
As I think of how marvelous romance is,
You are so enchanting, I just can’t stay away;
Escorting you up from the table, to the middle of the floor,
Dancing close to you, I smell your perfume;
the most enchanting aroma that I’ve inhaled


The elgant start to a new series, BB? :kiss: I love it!
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Steven...all due honors! I thought you where the first...for it was your vision that made this place the welcome home it is...congatulations my friend!!!!!!


Our first member to the Wall of Fame was SecretScribe my dear. And you are so right... it was indeed Lusty's vision that has made this place the home it is... and a welcoming haven for those who come here.

Congratulations again, my dear friend. Hurry home to us... we miss you. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top