Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggbear8 said:
First Snow

Far from city, the winter mountains casts grey shadows,
They’re sprawled out like black ink covering the icy crystal snow,
The crescent alabaster moon illuminates as it spreads,
Over the frozen river and up its frosted shores,.
.
The frosty tree limbs sparkle and crackle with the wintry winds,
As an isolated cloud drifts across the moonlit sky,
Frozen snow captures the light and it sparkles like tiny diamonds.
In the distance the mournful cries of the freezing northern winds embark,
.
The Arctic spirits of this night announces winter's ultimate hurrah,
Beneath the barren trees lies the fresh pristine snow untouched by creatures or man,.
Nothing stirs or tries to breathe the frigid midnight air
And every wild creature is hidden and protected in its den,
.
No human eyes have yet to view this astonishing winter vision,
As it’s left undamaged, the beauty of snowy scenes on this moonlit night,
Nature's beauty now encased in an ice-cold purity
In observance of the absence of all humanity.


My most favourite one of all... The First Snow. My son and I share it whenever possible, no matter where we are or how far apart we may be. It was a 'tradition' I started when he was very young... for the first snow is so peaceful... so quiet... so UNtouched as it lay upon the ground... and all is still and hushed as it continues to fall.

Thank you for rekindling the memories, my dear BB... thank you. :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
:kiss: He was a six foot four hottie, :kiss:

He’s making me feel so out of control.

He’s a hot player and so naughty,

Drop it and shaking it so he would know.

Stopping traffic as I walk across the road,

He’s a one time player making me out of control.

I dip it low in front of him,

Rotating my hips slowly so he would know I wanted all of that sin.

Slithering over him and his sheets getting it all in between,

Not stopping until the world heard my erotic screams

I am just another knotch I know,

:kiss: He’s a six four hottie and I am so out of control. :kiss:



An ode to your hubby my Sweeter Sis? :p Whether it is, or not, I like the subtle and not-so-subtle nuances in this piece.... it's light hint of eroticism. Jolly good piece, my dear one! Jolly good! :D :kiss: :rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
My passion takes me far away
where our souls would be in tune
My desires would undress you
using light cast from the moon.

There underneath the stars,
locked tight in my embrace
I'd wrap myself around you
and let peace rest on my face

I'd want to explore your body,
in ways that you'd desire.
Relishing in the glory as
the spark ignites a fire.

If only for this moment
you'd surrender to this urge
The flames of passion burning
will let our bodies merge

I'd want to lay beneath you
to feel the heat from your skin
Where I plan to ravish your body
and take you places never been

I'll leave your body breathless,
though words escape you more.
For now you spiral into ecstasy
sending shivers to your core.

The very thought of loving you
and longing for your touch
Inspired what I've written
to show you just how much


MFM


to a very special lady who has captured my heart...and touched my life forever...I wish I could touch her in the same way... :heart: :kiss: :rose:


Whew! *fanning face* This is so awesomely HOT! my dear MFM. I love the imagery and the way your words flow... one into the next... melding them, the way the bodies of the lovers meld and mold together.

*soft sigh* If this doesn't 'touch' the one you're thinking of... nothing will. :kiss: Very, very well done. :rose:
 
very nice {{{Spirit}}}... :rose: :kiss:

I do hope he reads this...it will touch his heart I'm sure... ;)
 
MrFantasyMan said:
very nice {{{Spirit}}}... :rose: :kiss:

I do hope he reads this...it will touch his heart I'm sure... ;)


Thx *blushes*

but, I will share it with him... ;)

he is not a "Litster" though - which is kinda a good thing
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Whew! *fanning face* This is so awesomely HOT! my dear MFM. I love the imagery and the way your words flow... one into the next... melding them, the way the bodies of the lovers meld and mold together.

*soft sigh* If this doesn't 'touch' the one you're thinking of... nothing will. :kiss: Very, very well done. :rose:
It did touch me....
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:


**Quote will go here**


Wooohoooooo !!!!! Congratulations Lusty ! :kiss: :kiss: A very well deserved honour indeed !


Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Azure! {{{{hugs}}}} :rose: I realize my greeting is almost a week late and far too many dollars short when I say this, but r/l has taken far too big a bite/chunk out of my well-proportioned, actually overly-proportioned tush, leaving me without the ability to sit for the time I like to spend here at The Corner.... but.. WOW! It's so good to see you stopping by. And yes.... far too right about your being here and leaving us a poem or two. It has indeed been way too long since a) you stopped by; and b) gifted us with one or two of your writings gracing our walls.

It is so good to see you writing again. Do stop in again, please... and have that read so you can catch up with the others. I personally am so far behind as well, that I too feel as if I'll never catch up.

Stop back by when you have the chance luv.... :kiss:

Thank you Victoria for your lovely words, I keep dropping in everytime I find a free moment, the words in here just get better and better every time I return, some of the Halloween poems made me laugh outloud and other poems leave me either smiling or crying. I like you am now so far back it's going to take forever to catch up, but worth every minute :D

And yes MFM's poem did touch me deeply, he is not only a wonderful writer but a caring soul too :)

Have a great day all and may your Muse's always rest gently on your souls :rose:
 
Forgot something :eek: :D

Wanted

I wanted to write a rainbow
it's colours bright and fair
The fragrance of a summers breeze
as it riffles through your hair
But I can feel the shadows massing
feel the changes in the cooling air
And sorrows ink fills my pen
turning my words blue once more
Will they make you care
for the loved ones in your life
To really look at them and say
the words locked in your heart
This life we live is fragile
the spark so easily quenched
Don't miss a chance to tell your love
Don't let there be regrets

:rose:
 
Last one for today, another not happy one I'm afraid, sorry :rose:


Silvered words



Silvered words, softly spoken
Will steal your soul
And fill your heart
Make you believe
The one who’s speaking
Means each and every one
Knock holes in your defences
Leave you open to the pain
Wonderin’ why you ever
Trusted someone again
Silvered words, softly spoken
Oh yes, you should beware
They’ll make you believe
No bullshit’s hidden there
 
The vibrant hues upon the canvas
show of the sorrow and pain
yet softer streaks seem to pause
like a lovers soft refrain
a deep scarlet seems to enhance
the time line of her heart
and it's journey through life
while the shadows beyond
the mist and the trees
cut in quickly like the blade of a knife
I can see the steely eyes with dark shades
where struggles can be seen
yet the ridges of the brow and cheeks
show the will of a determined dream
a painting of the life and travels
of a grand figure shows
a hard laced woman
with a loving touch
displayed in her hand by a rose.


MFM

for AzureDreams and Victoria...two very beautiful women that touch us all... :heart: ...and my FRIENDS
 
To Bear, Spirit, RHF and EW... all the beautiful works you share...and adorn these walls...you bring such vision and warmth, joy and sadness and hope and love...your words are the light that fill the darkness... :rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
The vibrant hues upon the canvas
show of the sorrow and pain
yet softer streaks seem to pause
like a lovers soft refrain
a deep scarlet seems to enhance
the time line of her heart
and it's journey through life
while the shadows beyond
the mist and the trees
cut in quickly like the blade of a knife
I can see the steely eyes with dark shades
where struggles can be seen
yet the ridges of the brow and cheeks
show the will of a determined dream
a painting of the life and travels
of a grand figure shows
a hard laced woman
with a loving touch
displayed in her hand by a rose.


MFM

for AzureDreams and Victoria...two very beautiful women that touch us all... :heart: ...and my FRIENDS


Thank you for your compliment, and the poem... but most of all... thank you for YOUR friendship! I am so very glad I know you. And your works have graced our walls from the beginning my dear... as you have showed us more and more of the Wordsmith and artist that lives inside.

Pay it forward my dear... pay it forward. :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
A Dedication to a Master Writer... Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.​
​

Community members and visitors alike.... it's that time again... time to unveil the newest face for our Wall. It is an honor to announce this person as the seventh member of our Writer's Wall of Fame.

This individual really needs no introduction... but... I think it fitting if I give him one. This, our newest face to the wall, has been with us since the beginning... inspiring each of us to do Our best... whether privately, silently, or verbally. It is a joy to know him... and to have him among our number here. I count myself to be so very lucky to call him "Friend"....

So, without further ado... It is my honour to give you November's member:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/romanticscribe.jpg


​
LustfulOne50.. You are master of words and verse. You have a gift for finding the words that enter one's soul, painting lovely pictures in their wake.

Thank you for this thread... and for the opportunity to know you and to become dear and treasured friends. You told me in the beginning, when I was fretful over how well Our thread would be received, not to worry.... that it would fly. Thank you for your vision... and for your assurances that all would be well.

With love for you, my friend,


Victoria
Editor-in-chief

:rose:


**Quote will go here**

WOW!!!! maybe I should stay away more ....LOL... I thank you to all involved in honoring me..but what can I say we have the best of the best writers here and as always we always hope to add more writers to the corner or help a new writer with thier start. The Playground is full of many untaped talents with new peoms and stories to inspire us.

Humm a Quote, well....." Never be afraid to take pen to paper to show your moods or emotion for each writer has been there at that moment and the release you find in writing."

have a great day all and keep up the great works of written art.
 
LustfulOne50 said:
WOW!!!! maybe I should stay away more ....LOL... I thank you to all involved in honoring me..but what can I say we have the best of the best writers here and as always we always hope to add more writers to the corner or help a new writer with thier start. The Playground is full of many untaped talents with new peoms and stories to inspire us.

Humm a Quote, well....." Never be afraid to take pen to paper to show your moods or emotion for each writer has been there at that moment and the release you find in writing."

have a great day all and keep up the great works of written art.


walking by and see's lust, runs and jumps on him knocking us both to the ground! I have missed you! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
walking by and see's lust, runs and jumps on him knocking us both to the ground! I have missed you! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


As I miissed you sexy...You had me worrying as to your well being...oh and you can sty on top as long as you wish.......LOL :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and more
 
Separation

I stand alone when your gone,

Even though miles seperate us I feel our bond.

Days are sometimes hard to get through,

Then a smile appears from naughty thoughts of you.

Missing you is sometimes to hard for my heart,

Songs remind me of us being apart.

In my bed I lay thinking of you,

My fingers reacting those things you do.

Yet my touch is just not the same,

Even through I scream and moan out your name.
:kiss:


bY EROTICA WRITINGS (C)2005
 
LustfulOne50 said:
As I miissed you sexy...You had me worrying as to your well being...oh and you can sty on top as long as you wish.......LOL :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and more


mmmmmm I love it when you talk dirty to me..lol how have you been?... Sorry I made you worried, but I was worried about me too :eek: that was some pretty scary shit I went through..whew don't want to do that again, it was no fun at all! :rolleyes: :D
 
Erotica_Writings said:
mmmmmm I love it when you talk dirty to me..lol how have you been?... Sorry I made you worried, but I was worried about me too :eek: that was some pretty scary shit I went through..whew don't want to do that again, it was no fun at all! :rolleyes: :D


EW I consider you one of my bestest friends so I always except if there where a moment when we could be alone...there would be a alot of dirty talk...LOL...mmmmm yummy and lick'en lips....Me Iam just dealing with a heavy chest cold...but it is losing right now...thanks the good meds...I am soo soo happy to see you back EW...I mean it...and you take care of your self for me please. and do what ever the drs. tell you ....even if does mean sex 6 X a day...LOL
 
EW, AZURE, RHF, VICTORIA, MFM, LUST, SUCH WONDERFUL POEM AND WRITING thank you all for sharing them, poem of every feeling, emotions, love tenderness, sadness all beautifullu writing and displayed :kiss: :rose:
 
This is the life I want to have
With her always by my side
A life of love and happiness
Filled with honor, faith and pride

I want to bask beneath the sun
Or gaze at a star filled sky
To frolic with her in a field of grass
And always make her sigh

Stand below a waterfall,
and hold her close to me
Sit together upon an ocean shore
Watching a sunset across the sea

To hike upon a forest trail,
or a path along the coast
Enjoy a romantic dinner for two,
and to love propose a toast

Or snuggle beside a warming fire
On a cold and stormy night
Caress and kiss, know carnal bliss
And hold each other tight

Travel to exotic places,
or the store just down the street
Sample different food and drink
Or taste fruit forbidden to eat

To sit upon a mountainside,
watch the flight of a beautiful eagle
Or have a picnic in the park
Sipping wine, and watching people

Go to concerts, plays or Country fair
A movie, game or ride
Laugh and smile, and relax for a while
Forever side by side

To always say "I love you",
and show how much I care
Give her cards and gifts, and flowers galore,
and pretty things to wear

To laugh and cry, share pain and pleasure
And all that life does bring
And someday when the time is right
I hope to make her sing

To share my life and heart with her
Is what I want to do
Today, tomorrow and then beyond
until my life is through


MFM
:heart: :kiss:


Whatever it is that's in your heart I find it means more when you can express it to someone...to share with the one you love and have that love returned is God's greatest gift... :kiss: :rose:
 
Last edited:
LustfulOne50 said:
EW I consider you one of my bestest friends so I always except if there where a moment when we could be alone...there would be a alot of dirty talk...LOL...mmmmm yummy and lick'en lips....Me Iam just dealing with a heavy chest cold...but it is losing right now...thanks the good meds...I am soo soo happy to see you back EW...I mean it...and you take care of your self for me please. and do what ever the drs. tell you ....even if does mean sex 6 X a day...LOL
:eek: omg I wish you were my doctor...I need a fucking script for sex doc! :eek:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
This is the life I want to have
With her always by my side
A life of love and happiness
Filled with honor, faith and pride

I want to bask beneath the sun
Or gaze at a star filled sky
To frolic with her in a field of grass
And always make her sigh

Stand below a waterfall,
and hold her close to me
Sit together upon an ocean shore
Watching a sunset across the sea

To hike upon a forest trail,
or a path along the coast
Enjoy a romantic dinner for two,
and to love propose a toast

Or snuggle beside a warming fire
On a cold and stormy night
Caress and kiss, know carnal bliss
And hold each other tight

Travel to exotic places,
or the store just down the street
Sample different food and drink
Or taste fruit forbidden to eat

To sit upon a mountainside,
watch the flight of a beautiful eagle
Or have a picnic in the park
Sipping wine, and watching people

Go to concerts, plays or Country fair
A movie, game or ride
Laugh and smile, and relax for a while
Forever side by side

To always say "I love you",
and show how much I care
Give her cards and gifts, and flowers galore,
and pretty things to wear

To laugh and cry, share pain and pleasure
And all that life does bring
And someday when the time is right
I hope to make her sing

To share my life and heart with her
Is what I want to do
Today, tomorrow and then beyond
until my life is through


MFM
:heart: :kiss:


Whatever it is that's in your heart I find it means more when you can express it to someone...to share with the one you love and have that love returned is God's greatest gift... :kiss: :rose:
so beautiful MFM
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
An ode to your hubby my Sweeter Sis? :p Whether it is, or not, I like the subtle and not-so-subtle nuances in this piece.... it's light hint of eroticism. Jolly good piece, my dear one! Jolly good! :D :kiss: :rose:


I cannot lie, no not for my hubby but of an old love from long ago taken away from me through death his story is posted on lit and here it is. . .


Kane
by Erotica_Writings ©

In memory of Mike

Bikers do not have attitudes, stupid people piss them off. Don’t start with your snide remarks until I have finished my story first. Christmas time the bikers ride down the interstate carrying gifts tied to their bikes, or when a member has fallen they make sure the family left behind is well-taken care of and this begins my story.

Mike was such a loving man and reminded me of Dan Haggerty, the actor who played Grizzly Adams with his love for children and animals. I was twenty four when he walked into mine and my children’s lives. I was at home alone when there was a knock on the door and it was my step brother Jim with his friend. I could not help but notice how attractive he was with his black hair, full beard and the bluest eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. They came in waking up my three daughters and filling them with soda and cookies. I could not take my eyes off of him and yes I was married to a real bastard at the time. He saw more female strippers then he saw his family and actually I was glad when he did not come home because that meant I would not have any black eyes.


I can still recall the last beating I received from him as if it were yesterday, I was in the condo’s laundry room washing our clothes and folding them when Jack walked in and grabbed me by the back of my hair and slammed my face into the dryer door. I could feel the blood seeping from my forehead and nose caused from the impact of flesh meeting metal, I was dizzy and could hear my girls screaming for daddy to stop hurting mommy. I tried to make my cries sound like laughter so not to scare my daughters anymore then what their father had just done. Everything happened so fast, the laundry door flying open and seeing Jim standing there in shock seeing my face gushing blood and I heard Mikes voice yelling out.

“You mother fucker!” he yelled as he grabbed my husband Jack.

I tried to stop him, but Jack had Mike by the throat and Jim was grabbing my girls out of harms way. Jack put his elbow into my face breaking my nose that it was pulverized. Then I saw Jack being lifted in the air by Mike and smashed into the dryer door and a very loud thud, then a grunt as his body collapsed onto the ground. Mike had me in his arms kissing my bloody face mixed in with my tears. The superintendent had the police out there where they removed Jack in hand cuffs and I was taken to the hospital to be released two days later after they reconstructed my nose. My girls were all happy with Jim, his girl friend Macy and Mike, Thanksgiving was just a couple days away and my home smelt of pumpkin cookies, pies, decorated for the big feast with fall colors and Mike looked so handsome in his black Harley T-shirt, jeans and bikers boots. His smile was that of a devilish little boy that melted my heart.

“Welcome home Ginger.” Mike said hugging me as my sister helped me into the house due to my vision being blurry from the swelling and bruising of my eyes.

My heart felt like it would beat right out of my chest, as I felt like a sixteen-year-old girl with her first crush. They stayed with us to make sure we were safe and during this time Mike and I became very close in those six months, in fact we were planning our wedding just as soon as my divorce was finale in three weeks.

Then it happened as I was sitting in the apartment waiting for Jim, Mike and his brother Sammy to come in from work, Macy was playing with the girls and then my phone rang and I heard my brothers voice crying.

“You need to get to the hospital. They were run down.” He cried into the phone.

I held the phone to my ear for the longest time before I hung up, tears streaked my face as I looked at Macy and my girls.

“Macy call momma and ask her to watch the girls, Mike and Sammy have been hurt tonight.” I told her walking numbly to my room to put on my shoes.

It seemed like everything moved in slow motion, I moved in slow motion as my brain was trying to deny that facts. We sat in the surgical waiting room, Mike died seven times that night, seven times that night my heart shattered for my beloved. I rocked back and forth, back and forth until the doctor allowed me to go into the ICU room that my beloved man laid fighting for his life. The weeks turned into months’ for Mike and Sammy on their road to recovery. The night before Mike was to be released after six months in the hospital Jack showed up at the apartment stopping me in the parking lot where he stabbed me in my head, over and over trying to kill me in front of my little girls. I blacked out and woke up in the recovery room with machines’ attached to me. Mike was released the next day, but Sammy had to stay another six weeks.

I was released a week later, Jack was never caught for his crime and has not been seen or heard of since the attack. My father moved me and the girls up to Sebring, Florida where I lived waiting for my beloved to join me in the small country house. We would visit each other on the week ends and A year to the date of the accident that changed Mike’s life I received a visit from my brother Jim who had joined us up in Sebring so he and Macy could raise a family.

“Ginger, Sammy just called and he . . . “ He broke down into tears before he could finish his sentence.

I knew something horrible had happened to Mike. Tears wailed up in my eyes and my head began shaking no, no, because I did not want to hear what he was going to tell me! My hands went over my ears as I began to twirl in a circle and he grabbed me.

“Don’t you dare tell me something is wrong with Mike?” I cried out feeling fear eat my soul quickly.

“Damn it don’t make this any harder, he went to bed last night and never woke up, damn it Ginger! He died in his sleep.” He told me as he took me into his arms holding me as my body shook from my heart crumbling into a thousand pieces.

“No! No!” I wailed into the silence of the room as Macy had my children outside and their heads turned toward the house when they heard my cries.

I gave birth to an eight-pound baby girl six months later That I named Michelle after her father. He gave me part of him to still be able to hold and love. I love you Mike and always will “Forever and A Day.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top