Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Picks up the yellow roses and inhales of their sweetness, a sad, soft, half-smile upon her face*

Thank you Spirit... I didn't mean to make you cry... the words o'ertook my hands as the rhyming continued in my head. The emotions engulfed me, and have lingered throughout the last few days... sadly, I can not shake them.

Thank you to all who have read this piece and made such lovely comments. I fear this may be my swan song... for right now, I feel as if I have nothing left to give.


you have more to give than you give yourself credit for... :rose: ...and your friends will always be there when/if you need them... :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Picks up the yellow roses and inhales of their sweetness, a sad, soft, half-smile upon her face*

Thank you Spirit... I didn't mean to make you cry... the words o'ertook my hands as the rhyming continued in my head. The emotions engulfed me, and have lingered throughout the last few days... sadly, I can not shake them.

Thank you to all who have read this piece and made such lovely comments. I fear this may be my swan song... for right now, I feel as if I have nothing left to give.



Don't worry about it Victoria.... I'm extremely tender hearted *sighs* which can be a blessing or a curse *soft laugh*

and I can understand about the emotions overtaking you.... I have been there many times.

You're latest touched me personally... seems my old wounds have been resurfacing just a bit.... and also the time of year it is.... I, "allllllllways" get sentimental around the holidays....

You may feel right now - as if you have nothing left to give but you do....*big hugs*

love ya hun *sending warm hugs your way*
 
MrFantasyMan said:
I sit at home listening
To the rustle of the leaves
Thoughts of you consuming me
As I feel the autumn breeze


The splendor and the magic
Of the changing of the trees
From full and green
To naked clean
Remind me of better dreams

Times they come and go
As the seasons begin to change
But the feelings I have for you my dear
Are things I can't explain

I'll keep you warm in winter
And toasty in the fall
I'll climb a mountain for you
Or take you to a ball

I keep in mind that you are mine
And I give my self to you
I dedicate all my love
To the one who keeps me true

So when the day is cold out
You needn't look to far
Remember I am here for you
And you're my shining star


MFM
:rose: :kiss:
Wonderful like the man who wrote it....... :kiss: :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
At last the question found it’s voice,
“Are you with me out of need, or choice?”
A glib reply formed on his tongue,
As countless glib replies had done
But as it spread it’s wings to fly,
His teeth snapped shut and glibness died…

Then, as he looked into her eyes,
He fought with fate and truth and lies,
And seeking answers deep within,
He wondered if he could begin,
And so the moment paused until
He felt his life was standing still…

And when at last the clock moved on,
He found his voice for so long gone,
And eye to eye began to speak,
As a single tear ran down her cheek,
He told her what he thought she knew,
“It’s my heart’s choice, to be here, with you.”


MFM
Crying........ :kiss:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Crying........ :kiss:


Thank you {{{{{SJP}}}}}... :rose: :kiss: :kiss: ...maybe I should stop writing these...having you cry can't be a good thing...certainly not want I want to do... :p
 
MrFantasyMan said:
you have more to give than you give yourself credit for... :rose: ...and your friends will always be there when/if you need them... :kiss:


You know me well my dear friend, and you know the why behind what prompts me to say this. At times it doesn't feel as if I have more to give... And IF the time should ever come down to one's being able to say that their friends were there for them... and should I ever be asked that... I will hold up my hand and say,

"I was blessed with this many that were there when I needed them."

May everyone be as fortunate, and blessed, as I. {{{{Warm hugs}}}}
:kiss:
 
A vibrant smile,
A soft touch,
People have no idea,
That you can offer so much.

An aura so strong,
A laugh so free,
Who would ever believe?
How much you really mean to me.

So comforting and kind,
So unique and carefree,
Special in every way,
All I can say is lucky me.


MFM
:heart:


just a little something that popped into my head... :rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
A vibrant smile,
A soft touch,
People have no idea,
That you can offer so much.

An aura so strong,
A laugh so free,
Who would ever believe?
How much you really mean to me.

So comforting and kind,
So unique and carefree,
Special in every way,
All I can say is lucky me.


MFM
:heart:


just a little something that popped into my head... :rose:
you have beautiful things to pop into your head...... :kiss: :kiss:
 
spiritshadow67 said:



Don't worry about it Victoria.... I'm extremely tender hearted *sighs* which can be a blessing or a curse *soft laugh*

and I can understand about the emotions overtaking you.... I have been there many times.

You're latest touched me personally... seems my old wounds have been resurfacing just a bit.... and also the time of year it is.... I, "allllllllways" get sentimental around the holidays....

You may feel right now - as if you have nothing left to give - but you do.... *big hugs*

love ya hun *sending warm hugs your way*


Oh Lord have mercy on this soul of mine! I know, all too well at times, about things being either a blessing or a curse. *sighs heavily*
And why is it that women are always a slave to their emotions, hmm? Granted.... we may live longer than men, for the mere fact that we show those very same emotions more then a man does... some of them like to use the excuse, "A man isn't supposed to cry... or have mushy feelings".

Yes.... I feel that right now... I'm drained.... in just about all the ways possible for one person to feel it. I was told recently, by someone close to me, that I feel more than most... and I guess, in a great many ways, I do.

I am saddened to hear that some of the old wounds are resurfacing just a bit... sometimes it feels as if those 'old' ones never quite seem to heal over... and I am saddened to know that my latest work helped to facilitate that.

I wish one of you two Darlings would help me find what it is that I have more of to give... for right now... it's eluding me.

I love you too hon, and am sending warm hugs your way as well. {{{{{{Spirit}}}}}} You take care of you my dear... because I ask; and I will do the same... in answer to your silently spoken query.
 
MrFantasyMan said:
At last the question found it’s voice,
“Are you with me out of need, or choice?”
A glib reply formed on his tongue,
As countless glib replies had done
But as it spread it’s wings to fly,
His teeth snapped shut and glibness died…

Then, as he looked into her eyes,
He fought with fate and truth and lies,
And seeking answers deep within,
He wondered if he could begin,
And so the moment paused until
He felt his life was standing still…

And when at last the clock moved on,
He found his voice for so long gone,
And eye to eye began to speak,
As a single tear ran down her cheek,
He told her what he thought she knew,
“It’s my heart’s choice, to be here, with you.”


MFM


:kiss: :heart: I hope you don't mind... but... the words below called out to me as a title for this lovely work of yours.

.o0( Heart's Choice )
 
Last edited:
MrFantasyMan said:
I sit at home listening
To the rustle of the leaves
Thoughts of you consuming me
As I feel the autumn breeze


The splendor and the magic
Of the changing of the trees
From full and green
To naked clean
Remind me of better dreams

Times they come and go
As the seasons begin to change
But the feelings I have for you my dear
Are things I can't explain

I'll keep you warm in winter
And toasty in the fall
I'll climb a mountain for you
Or take you to a ball

I keep in mind that you are mine
And I give my self to you
I dedicate all my love
To the one who keeps me true

So when the day is cold out
You needn't look to far
Remember I am here for you
And you're my shining star


MFM
:rose: :kiss:


Absolutely lovely words and, as always, filled with deep emotion.

:heart:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
:kiss: :heart: I hope you don't mind... but... the words below called out to me as a title for this lovely work of yours.

.o0( Heart's Choice )


LOL...I liked the other one... :D ...and so it shall be called... :rose:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
i agree.....perfect........


*Waves a hello* And you KNOW I'm going to giggle, nicely, about your 'location'... don't you. ;) I just can NOT picture a Georgia Girl... being the LEAST bit "bad".... ut uh... no how, no way! And yes.... I talked to EW... ;)

So glad you agree. Titles, like a majority of my poems, come to me... right off the top of my head... in either a split second or as I am reading.

Sometimes..... it's a curse! A CURSE, I tell you! *sigh*
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Waves a hello* And you KNOW I'm going to giggle, nicely, about your 'location'... don't you. ;) I just can NOT picture a "Georgia Girl... being the LEAST bit "bad".... ut uh... no how, no way! And yes.... I talked to EW... ;)

So glad you agree. Titles, like most of my poems, come to me... right off the top of my head... in either a split second or as I am reading.

Sometimes..... it's a curse! A CURSE, I tell you! *sigh*
LMAO...no i am very good......i love to read on your thread....beautiful......and don't listen to EW...lol.....i am a good girl i promise....lol......
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
LMAO...no i am very good......i love to read on your thread....beautiful......and don't listen to EW...lol.....i am a good girl i promise....lol......


don't believe her for a minute... :p ... :rolleyes:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
LMAO...no i am very good......i love to read on your thread....beautiful......and don't listen to EW...lol.....i am a good girl i promise....lol......


NOT listen to my Sweeter Sis? :eek: Oh that's not possible! She'll take the crop to my posterior for sure! ;) :D

And you say you're very good? That's not what my Sweeter Sis tells me! ;) I love having you stop by... whether it's to read... or make comments... or just chit-chat with us... you're always welcome dear.
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
And just like the name says, too....


SWEET


and


JUICY! :D *ducking and giggling* :D
Where is EW at......i need help here......i am a sweet and juicy southern peach.....you know that if you truly know me......giggling.....just ask around...eveyone will tell you how sweet i am.....cough cough.....well almost everyone...there are a few that might disagree....but i try....it is just hard for a babygirl to be toooooooo good........hugs.......
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Where is EW at......i need help here......i am a sweet and juicy southern peach.....you know that if you truly know me......giggling.....just ask around...eveyone will tell you how sweet i am.....cough cough.....well almost everyone...there are a few that might disagree....but i try....it is just hard for a babygirl to be toooooooo good........hugs.......


Georgia peaches are ALWAYS sweet and oh-so-juicy! ;) And I know it's hard (as in difficult) for a babygirl to be toooooooo good! It's not appreciated if, and when, we're TOOOOOO good, is it? A little naughtiness is always wanted, is it not? :D :devil:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Where is EW at......i need help here......i am a sweet and juicy southern peach.....you know that if you truly know me......giggling.....just ask around...eveyone will tell you how sweet i am.....cough cough.....well almost everyone...there are a few that might disagree....but i try....it is just hard for a babygirl to be toooooooo good........hugs.......
This Northern gentleman love everything about his Sweet and Juicy Southern Peach. I know it is difficult babygirl. Don't go too far overboard in your being good ;) :kiss: :heart:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Georgia peaches are ALWAYS sweet and oh-so-juicy! ;) And I know it's hard (as in difficult) for a babygirl to be toooooooo good! It's not appreciated if, and when, we're TOOOOOO good, is it? A little naughtiness is always wanted, is it not? :D :devil:
lol.......well i am good at being bad also........isn't naughty good.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top