MrFantasyMan
Just Me...Poetry & Prose
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Posts
- 14,134
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:Such love......![]()
...You are my sun, you are my light, and in my dreams you are only mine... 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:Such love......![]()
...You are my sun, you are my light, and in my dreams you are only mine... 
Kisses to a wonderful man.......you make me smile when i am down......thank you for being the wonderful man you are......MrFantasyMan said:...You are my sun, you are my light, and in my dreams you are only mine...
![]()


OH my......i will never be able to read The Night before Christmas again and not think of you.........kisses.......MrFantasyMan said:So dark was the night he came to her,
Softly he spoke causing passions to stir,
Eyes met eyes, both caught in the stare,
The essence of love so thick in the air.
His lips pressed on hers,electric it was,
His kisses moved lower, she's feeling his buzz,
Caressing her body so causing a tingle,
Her heart beating fast, she so wants to mingle.
She then took the lead, kissing all the right places,
She took pleasure in seeing him make intense faces,
So skillfully she took him right to the brink,
Then teasingly stopping, what fun she did think.
For in her mind,girls must come first,
Intense body pleasures are what she did thirst,
She whispered to him, if you please me just right,
Our passionate love will last through the night.
So determined now that he would deliver,
With a magical tongue, she'd blissfully quiver,
So sweet was her nectar, like that of a peach,
Now to please her where his tongue didn't reach.
He made love to her, like a man only could,
Wave after wave, it was better than good,
He brought her to heights she thought had no end,
Or her passionate ecstasy could ever ascend.
Catching her breath, and wiping her brow,
The time had come to show him how,
Pleasure is given in womanly ways,
This he'll remember the rest of his days.
She straddled his legs so they couldn't move,
She puckered and kissed, she was so in the groove,
The closer he got, his eyes rolled in his head,
At the climaxing moment he was shaking the bed.
Was she finished, oh my, she wanted yet more,
The final performance would move to the floor,
He joined her quickly without any fight,
Divinely she rode him the rest of the night.
MFM
![]()
![]()
![]()
To someone very special...and she knows who she is...![]()
Victoria_2001_02769 said:Lovely words dear... and such true sentiment.![]()
spiritshadow67 said:Voyage Home
Feelings overwhelm me
I had expected oh so much
I feel utter disappointment
When I thought it be so much
I knew you were teasing
When you said certain things to me
But yet…. It still hurt
There are things about you
That drove me nuts
I tried to overlook
But I just couldn’t
All I saw
Was someone lazy
Who just didn’t give a damn
I thought I knew you
But… boy was I wrong
I’m so, so glad to be headed home
The relief brings tears to my eyes
I’ve longed for the green grasses of home
The smell of the beautiful pine trees
Of the crisp Autumn air
I’ve longed for the warmth and love of my Family
And of my closest and dearest friends
It’s so true you can’t run
The past will always find you
I know when I land in my hometown
And I make that long walk toward baggage claim
The tears will burn my eyes
My throat clenched tight
Fighting the emotions that beg to be let loose
When I see my Mother’s face
I’ll try hard to keep up my brave face
So that the whole world doesn’t see
I had thought this trip would be so different
I tried to NOT build up my hopes or dreams
I think a break is what I need
Time spent on just me….
Don’t get me wrong
I’d love to have a friend
Someone who like some of the same things as I
But I don’t want to feel used
I don’t want to feel abused
I don’t want to be dominated
But I do want to be needed
I do want to be cared for
But above all I want to be loved
This is my Prayer
This is my Request
This is my One True Wish

RedHairedandFriendly said:Sorry guys ~ It took 3 writings to get over this hump... *sighs*, I'm me again.![]()

biggbear8 said:Precious Memories
A single moment before the misty dawn,
When the gentle whisper of a promise,
From the kind caring soul,
An expression of my love to you.
.
A single moment as the day turns to dusk,
While we sit cuddled together,
Watching it snow thru the window,
with the fireplace’s warm glow.
..
A single moment in Spring,
As we slowly walk through the park,
Treasuring the beauty of nature,
And, declaring the love in our hearts.
.
A single moment of tranquil silence,
As we sit on the bed,
Embracing one another close,
While tears of joy flow,.
.
A single moment of joyous laughter
From all of the pleasures we share,
As we cherish,
A love beyond compare.
A single moment when love,
with the tenderness of a caress.
As our lips gently touch,
Our eyes speak from the depths of our souls,.
.
A single moment of honesty,
As our hearts bare the truth of our bond,
And the beauty
Of the moments of you and I.
I am a sad little box that when opened and allowed to let people in, it is crushed and put away until someone comes by, picks it up, fixes it only to crush it again.MrFantasyMan said:and sharing the journey your on is one of the true pleasures of this place...and the one you are is filled with such talent and emotion...you are gifted and blessed...![]()
![]()
you are talented and i enjoy your work..........RedHairedandFriendly said:I am a sad little box that when opened and allowed to let people in, it is crushed and put away until someone comes by, picks it up, fixes it only to crush it again.
It is not a gift or a blessing... it is a curse, one that I wish I didn't have, one I wish I couldn't feel and one I wish would leave me where I was long ago, uncaring and unfeeling, because to feel is to hurt and to hurt is to cry and bleed, and I'm tired of doing that.
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:you are talented and i enjoy your work..........
MrFantasyMan said:and sharing the journey your on is one of the true pleasures of this place...and the one you are is filled with such talent and emotion...you are gifted and blessed...![]()
![]()

Hugs for you........RedHairedandFriendly said:Thank you both really ... all of you... I just am very worn and tired, and it gets to be so very overwhelming at times.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanksa_sweet_juicy_peach said:Hugs for you........

...something to share for the day when we all give thanks in whatever way... 
LustfulOne50 said:Wishing All A Happy and Safe Thanks Giving...Love ya all love ....Lustful
MrFantasyMan said:I wanted to take the time on this special holiday
To tell all my friends thank you
I know no other way
Except through these words I know are true
I have been blessed with so much beauty in my friends
So through this message from my heart I send
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
To all your families, daughters and sons
This is a very special time to be surrounded with love
May all your plates and hearts be filled
With a special love you can never get enough of
Through this world venue
I have met friends all over from everywhere
We have laughed, we have smiled
Even our souls we've bared
We have taken the time to know each others hearts through words we have shared
And on this holiday filled with love
I wanted you to know just how much I care
So when you sit down to dinner and give thanks for the love you have
Know in your hearts
That you are in my thoughts for the thanks that I have
For I have been blessed to know such beauty in so many
And with love this message I send
Happy Thanksgiving from my heart, to my friends.
MFM
from my heart to yours......something to share for the day when we all give thanks in whatever way...
![]()
LustfulOne50 said:Wishing All A Happy and Safe Thanks Giving...Love ya all love ....Lustful
LustfulOne50 said:Wishing All A Happy and Safe Thanks Giving...Love ya all love ....Lustful

stopping in and leaving hot wet bumps and grinds 

MrFantasyMan said:Here it comes again
That stinging in my eye
It's fighting not to fall
Trying not to cry.
It's killing me inside
Holding back this love
I still can't sleep at night
It's all I'm thinking of.
I need to touch your face
And lay down by your side
And wrap this love around you
And find my place to hide.
I long to be inside you
Your body, mind, and soul
And give you every ounce of me
Until we lose control.
The love we will be making
Will come from feelings deep
The passion never ending
Not even as we sleep.
I want to take you there
And then take you again
Right to the edge and back
If only we knew when.
It's one step at a time
It hurts we have to wait
But it will be worth making
We will not hesitate.
That night will last so long
Just lost within your eyes
When we can be as one
Without the sad goodbyes.
Our bodies come together
And love will make it be
With all our trust in heaven
And all we're yet to see.
We'll take that fire within us
And turn it into bliss
The final trembling moment
Inside you, with a kiss.
To feel you as you breathe
And give yourself to me
And let the world escape you
And set your loving free.
To know that in you now
Is where I need to be
And never will I let you down
You'll always be in me.
That first time feeling perfectly
The second time much more
To really feel it in your heart
That's what I'm waiting for.
That night will be so special
When I make love to you
That feeling never fading
Could only come from you.
To take us to that peak
Where we will finally know
Where we can't even breathe
Our bodies sweating so.
If you were only here now
Then I could make it through
This pain of missing your love
The tears of missing you.
I'll get there when I can
And then you'll see it's true
And you will hear me say
My baby, I Love You.
I think of you and shiver
I know this will be right
The evening filled with romance
And love on Our First Night.
MFM
![]()
![]()
Erotica_Writings said:very beautifully done MFM![]()
...I hope you enjoyed your holiday...