Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear


"Yiga'guu Osa'niyu Adanvto Nigo 'hilv'i naswu'v utlo 'yasdi Nihi!"

Meaning; May the great spirits blessings always be with you! That... you will walk in the song of pure love.









Victoria_2001_02769 said:
I have been in touch with BiggBear... and he is down with cold/flu. Due to his pre-existing ill health, a cold or flu, if not caught in time, can leave him weaker and make breathing more difficult than it already may be. (I am trying to keep all that he has said straight in my head... and yet... not give out too much info.)

I just wanted to ask you to keep Bear in your thoughts and say an extra prayer for him tonight, or during the day. He will be back with us when he feels better and has more strength.

Rest easy my friend, and return to The Corner when you are able. Please don't rush it.
:heart: {{hugs}} :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
TIME AFTER TIME
by Erotica Writings

Sandy a tall red head, with green eyes, a great boob job from a 32 a to a 42 dd is a 38 year old exotic dancer, thankful that she still looks to be in her late twenties, early thirties she had to keep dancing for one more year then she could quit. Not that stripping hadn’t been good to her; she owns her 2003 black convertible corvette, her condominium over looking Pompano Beach, and has her choice of men every night.

Tonight she is seeing Vinnie a sixty year old man who is married with three grown son’s all lawyers and kept Sandy in the family. She would laughing tell her room mate Cher that she was their families whore. She slipped into a black lace thong, with matching push up bra, a black lace garter belt that held up her tanned hose. She slipped into a short black dinner dress that exposed most of her breast, six inch black spiked heels. Her phone rang it was Vinnie letting her know he was there.

Sandy walked up to the black limo and climbed into the back seat with Vinnie who sat with his erection out of his pants. She smiled getting on her knees between his legs on the floor of the limo and she began to perfume oral sex on him, his hardened erection softly pressed against her lips, her tongue slowly went up and down the shaft and all around the head, his hands were in her bra caressing her breast, then roughly he shoved her head down making his erection going further in her mouth until he oozed his hot thick juices down her throat.

He zipped up his pants after replacing him self back in his pants. “One hundred and I will see you when I return.” He told her handing the money and sent her on her way. She looked around at the street.

“Shit! He dropped me two miles from home.” She said to her self walking into a small bar to call for a cab and a drink to remove his taste from her mouth.” Could I have a whiskey sour and a cab please.” She asked the blond female bartender wearing a poor imitation of a playboy bunny’s outfit.

“Sure thing.” She said with a smile.

A drunken man in his thirties sat next to her. He placed his hand on her knee.” Where have you been all night beautiful?” he asked her leaning closer to her.

She smiled at him. “Oh I have been giving head for a hundred bucks.” She told him running her tongue over her teeth slowly.

The man with brown short hair, blue eyes that held a red glare looked at her swaying in his seat. “A hundred bucks huh? You going to buy the drinks then?” he asked her trying to hold his eyes open.

She couldn’t help but to laugh at him. “Sure I’ll buy you a drink.” She told him ordering him a drink.

“Your ok, I don’t care what anyone says about you, your alright with me. Hey someone told me you were giving head for a hundred bucks! I didn’t believe them.” He said shaking his head.

She giggled slightly noticing that if he wasn’t so drunk he’d be cute. “I told you that about me.” She told him.

“Exactly and I don’t believe it, I got to see it to believe it, want to show me?” He asked her almost falling off the bar stool.

“Well my cab is here, have a good evening.” She told him getting up to leave the bar.

“I am going with you, your buying the drinks remember.” He said following her out to the cab.

He pushed her in the cab and then fell in behind her. “Damn girl move over.” He told her trying to get straightened up in the back seat. “You want to kiss me?” he asked her with half opened eyes.

“No, not really, do you have a hundred and I will kiss you.” She said smiling at him.

“No not really.” He told her taking a deep breath.

She noticed the cab driver began going in the opposite direction. ”driver your going the wrong way.” She told him.

The driver an oriental man shrugged his shoulders and kept driving and he drove faster. She tried to open the door but they were locked. She could not get to him because of the metal mesh guard.” stop this car and let us out.” She yelled at him.

“Hey you heard her let us out of here!” the drunken man yelled punching the mesh guard. The cab driver just kept driving until he pulled in front of an eerie looking mansion.

A huge bald man opened the cab door to let the couple out and paid the driver who left. “Follow me.” He told them without any type of expression on his face.

“Why should we?” she asked grateful that she was not alone.

“I am taking you to Mr. Cadrula’s private party.” He told them.

The drunken man was all for this. ”Hell yes lets party!” He told them following them into the house smiling.

Sandy looked around feeling a little scared, they entered a room where there were naked people sitting around drinking. A very handsome man approached them naked. “Please disrobe and join in on the festivities.” He told them smiling at Sandy. ”Join me for a drink dear?” he asked Sandy

“Sure.” She said removing her dress and feeling strange being nude in front of him.

He smiled at her body. “We are going to have a great time he told her taking her to a secluded couch in the corner.

The drunken man was led to a tall blonde where he began to enjoy him self hugging on the woman laying his head on her large breast. Sandy felt like she was under a weird spell and could not resist him as he kissed her lips, he poured her a green drink and began running his hands over her breast, her vision was becoming blurred.

” I feel strange.” She told him as she looked for the drunken man, she saw him laid back on the couch a sleep. Mr. Cadrula began licking her neck as he massaged her breast, he laid her down on the couch and performed oral sex on her until she filled his mouth of hot juices. She had never been with a man who could pleasure her better then her room mate Cher. She felt him enter her with his hard erection, he felt so good, he made love to her slowly until they both came in a powerful orgasm and she felt him bite into her neck until she past out.

When she woke up the next morning she was in the drunken mans arm. She still felt strange from last night. She noticed the man was looking at her. “How long have you been awake?” she asked him.

He smiled at her. “Long enough to wish I had a hundred.” He told her.

“So you remember huh?” she asked smiling.

“I remember everything about you and the big blond that blew my mind so to speak and then bit the hell out of my neck.” He said rubbing his neck.

“He bit me too.” She said remembering the strange handsome man. “Where is everyone?” she asked looking around.

“They fucked like rabbits and left just before sunrise,” he told her beginning to kiss her mouth.

She found him attractive sober and returned his kisses. Maybe it was some side effect of the weird drink the man gave her because she was hungry for sex and straddled him; he entered her body slowly caressing her breast as she moved in a slow circular motion, she began sucking his fingers one at a time, he placed his hands on her hips taking her deeper and harder when she began moaning from the pleasure of his hard erection until they both erupted into hot orgasms one after another.

She collapsed on top of him breathing heavily when she noticed blood running from his bite wounds and felt a warm liquid seeping from hers. She touched her neck and looked at the red liquid on her finger tips. She lay next to him, still staring at her bloody finger tips when sleep had over come the two new lovers.

Hours had passed as they slept peacefully side by side when they were awakened by the large bald man. He led them to a room that was upstairs where he drew their baths for them to cleanse themselves. Sandy looked at her new friend bewildered. ”what is your name?” she asked him soaking in the tub as he shaved over the bathroom sink.

He smiled at her.” Tim, Tim Jenkins and you are who?” he asked shaving his neck.

“My name is Sandy Lewis.” She told him washing her arms with the large white bath sponge. “I need to get to work soon.” She said finishing washing.

“What do you do?” Tim asked her watching how sensual she made a bath look.

She smiled at him. “I am an exotic dancer and private escort.” She told him.

“Ah so you were giving head for a hundred.” He said feeling almost a sadness hearing how she makes a living. “Well I need to get going to, I have to feed Fred.” He told her watching her step out of the tub.

She wrapped the large white towel around her.” Who is Fred?” she asked him walking to the large bed in the other room, she noticed there weren’t any mirrors in the bedroom just the small hand held that Tim used to shave with.

“Fred’s my dog, I imagine he is pretty pist and hungry.” He told her drawing bath water to bathe in.

The bedroom door opened and the large bald man brought in clothes for them to put on. Sandy looked at the clothing,” These aren’t our clothing.” She told him fingering the articles of clothing.

“Compliments of Mr. Cadrula Miss. Lewis.” He told her without an ounce of emotion running through his veins.

“How do you know my name?” she asked him looking weary at him.

“You told Mr. Cadrula last night.” He told her and left the room.

Sandy looked bewildered her memory of last night was blurred and the wound on her neck kept seeping blood, she found some gauze in the bath room and doctored their necks. She noticed they both had two puncture wounds. “I think someone was drinking our blood.” She told him jokingly.

“Nothing would surprise me, man I am hungry lets go eat.” He told her rubbing her stomach.

“Cute, very cute.” She told him smiling at him being silly.



Sweeter Sis...

I absolutely love this! Can't wait for Chapter 2. :kiss: :rose: I am totally enthralled!
 
Trilogy 2 & 3

TRILOGY 2

Time After Time

The two new friends walked out of the door and hadn’t any recollection of being in this hall, their minds were in a fog like state. At the table there were other people sitting around the table eating and drinking. The butler handed them both a thick red drink. Sandy looked at the drink as strangely as Tim did thinking how much it looked like Blood. They felt forced to drink the drink and once they had they woke up the next morning in bed together again.

“Tim what happened?” Sandy asked seeing he did not look well.

“Man I don’t know, I feel like someone wrecked my pecker and tried to saw off my neck.” he said wiping his hand over his bloody neck.

“Oh my you are bleeding badly.” She said running to the bathroom when she looked into the hand held mirror noticing that her eyes had black rings around them like Tim’s and her neck and naked body was covered in blood. Her head began to spin as she stumbled back to the bed.

“We have to get out of here they are killing us.” She told him wiping the tears away from her eyes that were swollen.

The bedroom door opened and there was the butler with clean clothes again for them. Without a word they began to dress with out an ounce of emotion. Again they drank the thick red drink and again they woke up together this time in each others arms feeling quite strange and horny. Sandy straddled Tim roughly pinning his arms back over his head and began to kiss and lick him as she felt his hard cock going deep inside of her hot wet pussy and they began fucking each other hard and furious until the climax changed their eyes to bright purple and fangs grew from their mouths. And now the hunt for fresh food was going to begin.

Sandy and Tim ran out into the darkness of the night when they spotted` the limo carrying Vinnie's two sons and Sandy knew they had scored their food on her own customer son's. They appeared inside the limo looking at the terrified men wondering who and what these two creatures were, before they could say a word Sandy and Tim were biting into the necks of their victims drinking their blood until they were quite full. They vanished from inside the limo before the driver had reached his destination with Vinnie's sons. As Tim and Sandy walked down the road arm in arm Sandy wanted to bring Cher back to the mansion.

Cher was sound to sleep in her warm bed when Tim and Sandy joined her and Sandy woke her up by giving her oral sex. Cher was excited to find her long lost room mate and friend in her bed, Tim began kissing her until his mouth was near her neck and lightly sank his fangs into her neck.

"Son-of-a-bitch your biting my neck!" Cher yelled out before everything went black.

Cher woke up the next morning with a sore neck and felt so drowsy from her friends visit to her room. She looked around and saw Sandy and Tim dressing like they were going to a ball. She then realized she was not in her room, the clock said six o’clock.

“Its six in the morning where are you going?” She asked clearing her throat that hurt.

“Its dinner time, not breakfast Cher, here is a dress and things for you.” Sandy told her smiling.

“What is going on Sandy and why do you look so strange?” she asked looking at Sandy through squinted eyes.

“We are giving you a gift to live forever like we have been given.” Sandy told her friend.

Cher looked around shaking her head as she felt the wounds on her neck were still bleeding. Cher quickly jumped from the bed and on top of Sandy.

“You bitch who asked you to turn me into some fucking freak?” she yelled pounding on Sandy with her fist.

Sandy became enraged and flew Cher into the wall with all of her power. Just then the door opened slowly as everything went black for Cher. When Cher finally came to she was in strange room chained to a wall with cuff’s and shackles, it felt as if a ball had been wedged into her mouth. Her eyes showed the fear surging through her veins and then she saw him, Mr. Cardell made her feel calm and she loved it when he placed nipple clamps on her nipples smiling the whole time and then placed his thumb on her clit that became alive with juices from his touch, she felt as if she was becoming like a wild animal wanting to mate with him. He held the thick red drink to her lips and slowly gave her sips through his seduction.

Cher felt warm and tingled all over, she felt him turning her so her back would be to him and her hips began swaying in a slow circular motion and then she let out a blood curdling scream as he rammed his cock up her ass.

“Tell me I am your Master bitch!” he whispered so evilly in her ear.

“Yes! You’re my master!” she screamed as tears formed in her eyes for his cock was swelling and becoming so freezing cold it actually felt like fire.

His eyes began to glow and everyone stood watching him fucking her and the veins in his body were actually throbbing under his flesh, his fangs grew and then he plunged them into her neck at the exact same time he came so hard and deep in her ass. Once more Cher welcomed the blackness that helped her to escape.

Cher opened her eyes slowly finding herself strapped to a metal table with a gag in her mouth. She could hear laughter coming from the next room and then recognized Sandy’s laughter. “ Bitch.” Cher thought to herself. Then she saw him emerge into the room, she could not help this attraction she had for him, she felt herself becoming very wet in this black latex outfit she found herself dressed in.

“Good evening my new pet.” he said smiling down at her lightly touching her cheek.

“evening? I slept all day?” she asked noticing the glass in his hand that he brought to her lips and she drank without any questions for she was so thirsty.

He placed the gag back in her mouth and she noticed the room filling up with people and she could make Sandy and her new fuck standing smiling at her. He began connecting wires to her nipples, and clit and then she felt electricity going through her. She screamed and he laughed as he placed two fingers inside of her pussy and sucked on her breast slightly and each time he stopped she received an electrical shock.

She found herself becoming horny and each scream she noticed an excitement in his eyes which made her even wetter and her juices were flowing. She noticed that the others were getting turned on and pleasuring each other as they watched her being tortured by this man she was becoming so hot for.

“Mmmm please fuck me Mr. Cardula.” She asked him as her body was squirming from the shocking fore play he was delivering to her body parts.

“Not yet.” He said in a disinterested voice and sent electrical shocks through her again.

Her body wanted him and her mind was becoming part of his as she arched her hips upward towards the ceiling and screamed loudly until his mouth was over hers and his hands roamed her body slowly lingering on her nipples as he twisted and pinched them when she caught a glimpse of his hard erection.

“Master please let me suck your cum that I so desperately wish to drink down my throat.” She begged him.

“Not yet.” he told her playing with her clit between his thumb and index finger teasing her and driving her wild with the desire to explode into a huge orgasm and sent more electrical shock waves through her pussy and nipples.

His erection was pulsating with the desire to fuck her senseless and he mounted her taking her roughly and her screams turned into loud moans of pleasure as he fucked her pussy so hard and so wild and as he planted his sperm deep with in her he finished turning her into a creature of the night with the third bite into her wounds. Blackness embraced Cher once again.

None of the other creatures of the night noticed the tall blonde male with his partner with long brown hair, both men wore all black and carried large stakes with them………

Time After Time *CONCLUSION*


The whole mansion was involved in a huge orgy when the two men stumbled upon the creatures of the night and without a word they were killing the unsuspecting creatures with their stakes burying them deep into their hearts causing them to explode in balls of flame that vanished into thin air. Sandy, Cher and Tim saw what was happening to the others as Mr. Cardula exploded in a ball of fire the three were able to vanish before they men could get to them. In the night air they flew as large bats with the other handful that was able to escape the clutches of the slayers.

They flew most of the night until they came to an old run down mansion. They all looked at each other wondering why they were led to this place and what led them?

“Why are we here?” Cher asked looking around at the cob webs.

“I don’t know, it was like a magnet was drawing us here.“ Tim said looking around at the eerie place when he heard laughter coming from the house.

“ What have you dragged us into Sandy?” Cher asked as she slapped Sandy across her head.

“Why did you slap me for?” Sandy asked rubbing her head.

“You got me into this, now I am a blood sucking freak and its all your fault.” she cried.

“Shit, You bitched that I never included you into anything and when I do you fucking Complain.” Sandy yelled feeling so frustrated with Cher.

“Fuck you Sandy.” Cher yelled as the others began walking into the house.

There were people having sex all over the place, women and men bound to chairs and tables as the others were dripping hot wax on their body parts, some were being electrocuted while some were cuffed and shackled by chains while they were being spanked.

Cher saw him and smiled so big as she hurried to be by his side. He turned slowly and then she saw how grotesque his face was and horns sticking out of his head. He grabbed her by the wrist and no matter how hard she tried she could not escape from his hold on her. He threw her on the large table, ripping her clothes off of her and then he was between her thighs squeezing her breast with his long wrinkled hands that had long razor type nails and entered her pussy with his large hard cock that felt so cold it burnt her pussy. She was turned on by this wicked sex and ground her hips with him as Sandy and Tim were busy drinking the blood mixtures that Mr. Cardula always served at his parties. They were not even aware that they had been blown into hell with the others that night and would be condemned to hell's house.
 
Last edited:
Erotica_Writings said:
Thank you sweet sis, I am stealing them from my blog :eek:


*Giggles* It's not stealing when you post your work
from one spot to another, silly. :eek:
But... either way... I LOVE having your works here. Post on, luv.​
​
​

:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:​
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Giggles* It's not stealing when you post your work
from one spot to another, silly. :eek:
But... either way... I LOVE having your works here. Post on, luv.​
​
​

:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:​


I will post some later, right now I have to get my butt cleaning this place up.lol
 
My Life Living with COPD and Heart disorders

Living with breathing and heart disorders, my life is sometimes a thrill,
When weather’s not good and its either to hot or to cold,.
Everyday things, you once loved to do,
now makes you reach for an inhaler or a pill,
Struggling to breathe, sleep and have fun,
requires oxygen or a nebulizer and a C-pap machine .
.
All the simple pleasures, we took for granted,
Now become scary, prompt decisions to make.
Shopping, parties, sex and even working in a yard,
Are subject to cautions, of what doctors chants.
.
C-O-P-D and heart patients alike know all the dangers around,
From normal activity like walking around!
To swimming, and playing around,
Give multiple exposures, that are now environmentally found.
.
Humidity, temperatures, pressure, the high and lows,
With the dramatic they change, and flow.
Then there’s grocery shopping or a movie show,
Just the little things become a chore,
.
The decisions we make, as patients who are ill,
Reflect our feeling, and our fears .
We have strong desires, attitudes but not always goodwill,
Trying to protect ourselves, and being involved is our will!
 
Twilight's treasured gift

The Magnificent Twilight’s Treasured gift,
Wrapping us in a silent dance of desires,
As the evening descends on our hidden cove,
Your head rests against my chest,
While We sway slowly to natures beat.
.
Two loving caring hearts' rhythms quickens,
As we stretch out in the sand,
We move to the rhythm
Of the ocean’s waves pounding against the cliffs,.

Bodies aglow when a warm wind swirls,
Whispering the secrets of the deep blue sea,
Exposing our love from soul to soul,
With such ecstasy’s sweet satiety!
 
Love Letter from a Secret Admirer

My Sweet Darling -

I am going to take you to a world,
Where Utopia’s unfurled, and there are ladies so ravishing.
Dressed billowed satin gowns, their arms around an admirers arms,
Around, around the room they waltz. They dance as if floating on air.
And each, with their hair perfect and well-coiffured,
Sidelong looks to a handsome sir they do give;
Then coyly turns to the most enchanting smile,
Lustful thoughts are held at bay. For tonight their romance is alive!
.
And in this antiquated era, gentlemen
Practice the rituals of courtship with poise,
But mightiest is one whose pen is his sword,
As the delicate fine maidens surrenders to poetry,
So whisper gently soft into her ear,
As we lose ourselves in time, My Sweet Darling.

Yours Always and forever
Your Secret Admirer
 
biggbear8 said:
My Life Living with COPD and Heart disorders

Living with breathing and heart disorders, my life is sometimes a thrill,
When weather’s not good, and its either too hot or too cold.
Everyday things, you once loved to do,
now makes you reach for an inhaler or a pill,
Struggling to breathe, sleep and have fun,
requires oxygen or a nebulizer and a C-pap machine.
.
All the simple pleasures, we took for granted,
Now become scary, prompt decisions to make.
Shopping, parties, sex and even working in a yard,
Are subject to cautions, of what doctors chants.
.
C-O-P-D and heart patients alike know all the dangers around,
From normal activity like walking around!
To swimming, and playing around,
Give multiple exposures, that are now environmentally found.
.
Humidity, temperatures, pressure, the high and lows,
With the dramatic they change, and flow.
Then there’s grocery shopping or a movie show,
Just the little things become a chore,
.
The decisions we make, as patients who are ill,
Reflect our feeling, and our fears.
We have strong desires, attitudes, but not always goodwill,
Trying to protect ourselves, and being involved is our will!


{{{{{{Hugs BB8}}}}}}

It's so good to see you... :kiss:

I hope I did not say too much before. I know what it's like living with COPD (Cronic Obstruction Pulmonary Disease/Disorder)... my mother had it. It was one of the complications that led to her demise.
 
biggbear8 said:
Love Letter from a Secret Admirer

My Sweet Darling -

I am going to take you to a world,
Where Utopia’s unfurled, and there are ladies so ravishing.
Dressed billowed satin gowns, their arms around an admirers arms,
Around, around the room they waltz. They dance as if floating on air.
And each, with their hair perfect and well-coiffured,
Sidelong looks to a handsome sir they do give;
Then coyly turns to the most enchanting smile,
Lustful thoughts are held at bay. For tonight their romance is alive!
.
And in this antiquated era, gentlemen
Practice the rituals of courtship with poise,
But mightiest is one whose pen is his sword,
As the delicate fine maidens surrenders to poetry,
So whisper gently soft into her ear,
As we lose ourselves in time, My Sweet Darling.

Yours Always and forever
Your Secret Admirer



Two very lovely new works you have chosen to grace our walls with. "The Letter" brings to mind a time long past... when cotillions were a weekly event and dancing was a required art that all must know. Once again, your words make me feel as if I am out of my proper time... lost forever... in a world where I don't belong.
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
{{{{{{Hugs BB8}}}}}}

It's so good to see you... :kiss:

I hope I did not say too much before. I know what it's like living with COPD (Cronic Obstruction Pulmonary Disease/Disorder)... my mother had it. It was one of the complications that led to her demise.


what you said is fine hon I never had really kept it a secret just didnt explain it Im still having trouble but slow getting better breathing treatments 5 times a day and I get very very tired doing the simplest of things like carrying my dinner to the living room to watch tv being short of breath is no fun

so I thought I would try to explain about my illnes in a poem

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:


I miss all you beautiful ladies also and you too MFM AND LUST LOL :nana:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Two very lovely new works you have chosen to grace our walls with. "The Letter" brings to mind a time long past... when cotillions were a weekly event and dancing was a required art that all must know. Once again, your words make me feel as if I am out of my proper time... lost forever... in a world where I don't belong.

KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE THOSE hugs kisses love my sweet lady time to rest again see you soon :heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
biggbear8 said:
what you said is fine hon I never had really kept it a secret just didnt explain it Im still having trouble but slow getting better breathing treatments 5 times a day and I get very very tired doing the simplest of things like carrying my dinner to the living room to watch tv being short of breath is no fun

so I thought I would try to explain about my illness in a poem

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:


I miss all you beautiful ladies also and you too MFM AND LUST LOL :nana:


We miss you too BB8... but you simply must do what it is that you have to do. Please continue to take your time... and as I have said before, at least I hope I did/have... post as you are able... or when you feel you are up to it.

Continued good thoughts and wishes for more strength will be sent your way... just please, once again, do not over-tax yourself and/or your energy levels. *tucks the kiss into the rose... and puts the flower into the vase... that sits atop her desk*

Your explanation was unique... and sounds far less scarey than the usual 'clinical' way it is presented. :)

Rest now my friend... do your treatments and rest. We will be here... keeping you in our thoughts and prayers... and wishes for a steady and somewhat of a speedy recovery.
 
If the stars fall down from heaven
And you don't know what to do
Reach down deep inside your heart
I'll be waiting there for you.

I'll always be close to you
And in your heart I'll stay
I'll be there if you need me
I won't go away.

I'll be there in the moonlight
When its shining on your face
When you see its silver glow
I'll be waiting in my place.

I'll be there in the gentle breeze
As it dances on my skin
Quietly I will come to you
Like a whisper in the wind.


MFM
:rose: :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
If the stars fall down from heaven
And you don't know what to do
Reach down deep inside your heart
I'll be waiting there for you.

I'll always be close to you
And in your heart I'll stay
I'll be there if you need me
I won't go away.

I'll be there in the moonlight
When its shining on your face
When you see its silver glow
I'll be waiting in my place.

I'll be there in the gentle breeze
As it dances on my skin
Quietly I will come to you
Like a whisper in the wind.


MFM
:rose: :heart:


"Like a whisper in the wind" This new work speaks volumes dear... just volumes... if one reads within your words to find the meaning they hold. :) Truly beautiful... as is your heart. :heart:
 
Waltzing with the Snowflakes
.

As the snowflakes, gently drift,
Upon forests trees of jade.
I watch as the evergreen and brown colors,
vanish and fade.
.
The crystal flakes slowly dance,
Blanketing the forest in a virgin white.
I gaze into the night as the snowflakes waltz,
Settling down into an astonishing sight.
.
As the snow comes spiraling, twisting down,
and float gently to the ground
I stand silently watching,
As the snow twirls around and around,
.
In this single most magical moment,
All my worries and cares disappears,
All my problems vanish into the air
As do my salty tears.
.
I am one with this waltz,
Of forgotten hopes and dreams,
As each snowflake drifts around me
While fantasies flickers in my soul,
.
In a instant on this snowy night,
I am set free from this worrisome day.
As I waltz with the snowflakes,
And in this winter wonderland I’ll stay
 
MrFantasyMan said:
If the stars fall down from heaven
And you don't know what to do
Reach down deep inside your heart
I'll be waiting there for you.

I'll always be close to you
And in your heart I'll stay
I'll be there if you need me
I won't go away.

I'll be there in the moonlight
When its shining on your face
When you see its silver glow
I'll be waiting in my place.

I'll be there in the gentle breeze
As it dances on my skin
Quietly I will come to you
Like a whisper in the wind.


MFM
:rose: :heart:

beautiful write MFM I do love reading your romantic poetry it brings out a bright smile to my face. handshakes my friend
 
Can I...​

Can I dare to hope?
While trying to understand
Swimming against the tide
Sinking in the sand

Can I dare to want?
The one that makes me whole
Who brings a sorrowful smile
Moves my very soul

Can I dare to trust?
This instinct oh so strong
Or is this dream just fantasy
Hollow and so wrong

Yes I’ll hold this hope
Take one day at a time
Work toward a place
Where I make her mine

Yes I’ll dare to want
And give myself this pain
Remind me that this life
Is here to live again

And yes I’ll dare to trust
This desire and this need
Naively like an untamed savage
Protecting worthless beads


MFM
:rose: :kiss:
 
well be going to the dr soon man I hate going out in this cold but hope things well be better I have such a nasty headaches please everyone take care stay healthy and dress warm for the weather but most of all have a beautiful day

hugs kisses for all the beautiful ladies and hand shakes to the guys
 
Love Letter ~~~~ from a Secret Admirer

My Sweet Darling -

I am going to take you to a world,
Where Utopia’s unfurled, and there are ladies so ravishing.
Dressed billowed satin gowns, their arms around an admirers arms,
Around, around the room they waltz. They dance as if floating on air.
And each, with their hair perfect and well-coiffured,
Sidelong looks to a handsome sir they do give;
Then coyly turns to the most enchanting smile,
Lustful thoughts are held at bay. For tonight their romance is alive!
.
And in this antiquated era, gentlemen
Practice the rituals of courtship with poise,
But mightiest is one whose pen is his sword,
As the delicate fine maidens surrenders to poetry,
So whisper gently soft into her ear,
As we lose ourselves in time, My Sweet Darling.
 
biggbear8 said:
Waltzing with the Snowflakes
.

As the snowflakes, gently drift,
Upon forests trees of jade.
I watch as the evergreen and brown colors,
vanish and fade.
.
The crystal flakes slowly dance,
Blanketing the forest in a virgin white.
I gaze into the night as the snowflakes waltz,
Settling down into an astonishing sight.
.
As the snow comes spiraling, twisting down,
and float gently to the ground
I stand silently watching,
As the snow twirls around and around,
.
In this single most magical moment,
All my worries and cares disappears,
All my problems vanish into the air
As do my salty tears.
.
I am one with this waltz,
Of forgotten hopes and dreams,
As each snowflake drifts around me
While fantasies flickers in my soul,
.
In a instant on this snowy night,
I am set free from this worrisome day.
As I waltz with the snowflakes,
And in this winter wonderland I’ll stay.


*Puts on The Skater's Waltz and begins to ice-dance with an imaginary partner... then comes to stop by the bench where you sit, hands you a hot chocolate, and sits down with you.*

Will you skate w/me... if we skate slowly?

How did you know that I love to stand in the yard when it's snowing, lifting my face as the falling flakes land on my eyelids and eyelashes... or to tilt back my head, and with my arms open wide... spin slowly... watching the snow fall?

Another lovely write my friend, to add to your growing collection.
:heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Can I...​

Can I dare to hope?
While trying to understand
Swimming against the tide
Sinking in the sand

Can I dare to want?
The one that makes me whole
Who brings a sorrowful smile
Moves my very soul

Can I dare to trust?
This instinct oh so strong
Or is this dream just fantasy
Hollow and so wrong

Yes I’ll hold this hope
Take one day at a time
Work toward a place
Where I make her mine

Yes I’ll dare to want
And give myself this pain
Remind me that this life
Is here to live again

And yes I’ll dare to trust
This desire and this need
Naively like an untamed savage
Protecting worthless beads


MFM
:rose: :kiss:



If you daren't... then life becomes cold and so very lonely. One has to take that leap of faith... and dare to trust...; one has to perhaps take a glimpse at the unknown to understand the value of the known.

Yet another lovely piece MFM... you are finding deeper waters within yourself and testing them. I like what I'm reading... your deeper inner self to reveal.
:heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
If the stars fall down from heaven
And you don't know what to do
Reach down deep inside your heart
I'll be waiting there for you.

I'll always be close to you
And in your heart I'll stay
I'll be there if you need me
I won't go away.

I'll be there in the moonlight
When its shining on your face
When you see its silver glow
I'll be waiting in my place.

I'll be there in the gentle breeze
As it dances on my skin
Quietly I will come to you
Like a whisper in the wind.


MFM
:rose: :heart:
It leaves me speechless.........very beautiful.......all kinds of feelings....
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Can I...​

Can I dare to hope?
While trying to understand
Swimming against the tide
Sinking in the sand

Can I dare to want?
The one that makes me whole
Who brings a sorrowful smile
Moves my very soul

Can I dare to trust?
This instinct oh so strong
Or is this dream just fantasy
Hollow and so wrong

Yes I’ll hold this hope
Take one day at a time
Work toward a place
Where I make her mine

Yes I’ll dare to want
And give myself this pain
Remind me that this life
Is here to live again

And yes I’ll dare to trust
This desire and this need
Naively like an untamed savage
Protecting worthless beads


MFM
:rose: :kiss:
i hope you can.......you are a wonderful man..... :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top