Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Your muse doth work overtime... and your penned words are her payment for her inspiration and creativity. You have a true poet's heart and spirit, and you have given them wings on which to soar in this piece. I love it. :kiss:


Thank you kind Lady Victoria ... :kiss: :rose:

this piece has taken a long time to see the light of day...not a payment but a gift yet not given...but one day hopefully appreciated... :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Thank you kind Lady Victoria ... :kiss: :rose:

this piece has taken a long time to see the light of day...not a payment but a gift yet not given...but one day hopefully appreciated... :heart:



if it is not appreciated, then i would be very surprised. i think it's lovely. :eek:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Thank you kind Lady Victoria ... :kiss: :rose:

this piece has taken a long time to see the light of day...not a payment but a gift yet not given...but one day hopefully appreciated... :heart:



*'choo!* *tucks the kiss into the rose and keeps it nearby* Lucky the lady who gets this gift, MFM. And pity her if she does not appreciate it. For to be given... three such wonderful gifts... from a man as sweet and kind as you... each day would indeed be.... Christmas. *choo!*

Please forgive me... i am going back to bed and cover up.
:heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
One day I will hold out my hands to you.
Without a sound
I will stare into your eyes
and offer you three gifts.
In my right hand I will hold a hundred stars.
A hundred bright stars
for the way you make my heart glow.
A hundred stars
for the fire you make burn within me.
A hundred stars
for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
And in my left hand I will hold a rose.
One rose.
One rose for the single-minded way
you have shown me to love you.
One rose for what we have become.
One rose for the tender, fragrant beauty you possess.
One rose for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
In my left hand I will give you one rose.
And then, with my lips,
I will give you a kiss.
I will open my heart
and kiss you with my soul.
A kiss from my soul to yours,
from my heart to yours,
from my love to yours.
With my lips I will kiss you warm and sweet and tender,
and a hundred stars will cascade slowly to the floor.
And one red rose will softly fall unnoticed.
And all the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms
will end.


MFM
:heart:

Wow...that's lovely... a hundred bright stars...
 
Thank you Honey... :kiss: Victoria... :kiss: and all those who post here or simply read...I appreciate each and every one of you, be it the words you share or the comments you leave...I wish you ALL the happiest of holiday seasons and may all your wishes come true... :rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited:
In every beat of your heart
Hear my loving voice,
Telling you I'm there
Let your soul rejoice.

Whispering in your soul
A tender loving touch,
Telling you I love you
Oh so very much.

You know you're not alone
I fill your very core,
I'll always be there with you
For it's you that I adore.

When you close your eyes
It's me that you still see,
I'm right there inside of you
Just waiting patiently.

Whenever you need me most
Just listen to the sound,
For in every beat of your heart
My love can still be found.

I'm here, I'm here, I call
I'm right here loving you,
Never fear the sun or moon
For my love will lead you thru.

My arms will slip around
Your shoulders from behind,
My gentle loving touch
Our souls I hold entwined.

You'll never be alone
For my love will live on,
Softly walking with you
Within the gentle dawn.


MFM
:rose:
 
That was so sweet, it made me cry for it felt like a message from a love I lost so long ago.... :heart: thank you for me reminding me he still lives with in me :kiss:



MrFantasyMan said:
In every beat of your heart
Hear my loving voice,
Telling you I'm there
Let your soul rejoice.

Whispering in your soul
A tender loving touch,
Telling you I love you
Oh so very much.

You know you're not alone
I fill your very core,
I'll always be there with you
For it's you that I adore.

When you close your eyes
It's me that you still see,
I'm right there inside of you
Just waiting patiently.

Whenever you need me most
Just listen to the sound,
For in every beat of your heart
My love can still be found.

I'm here, I'm here, I call
I'm right here loving you,
Never fear the sun or moon
For my love will lead you thru.

My arms will slip around
Your shoulders from behind,
My gentle loving touch
Our souls I hold entwined.

You'll never be alone
For my love will live on,
Softly walking with you
Within the gentle dawn.


MFM
:rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
In every beat of your heart
Hear my loving voice,
Telling you I'm there
Let your soul rejoice.

Whispering in your soul
A tender loving touch,
Telling you I love you
Oh so very much.

You know you're not alone
I fill your very core,
I'll always be there with you
For it's you that I adore.

When you close your eyes
It's me that you still see,
I'm right there inside of you
Just waiting patiently.

Whenever you need me most
Just listen to the sound,
For in every beat of your heart
My love can still be found.

I'm here, I'm here, I call
I'm right here loving you,
Never fear the sun or moon
For my love will lead you thru.

My arms will slip around
Your shoulders from behind,
My gentle loving touch
Our souls I hold entwined.

You'll never be alone
For my love will live on,
Softly walking with you
Within the gentle dawn.


MFM
:rose:



Thank you for your newest work MFM... :kiss: It's lovely.... and so very touching. :heart:
 
Honey123 said:
MFM, are these in your memberpage?

Coz, I wanna vote on 'em



Welcome to The Corner Honey. :) Maybe you can convince MFM to add some of these to the Lit poetry pages so they can be voted on by others... as well as by yourself.
 
Honey123 said:
MFM, are these in your memberpage?

Coz, I wanna vote on 'em


Thank you Honey... :rose: :kiss: ...I never made a memberpage because I didn't come here to write or have my work judged...lol...having found the Playground I began posting and discovered THE CORNER...the beautiful words I found there inspired me and I deceided to add some of my own...:)...maybe a memberpage is something I should consider and I am honored you would want to vote on them... :eek: ...in the meantime just the fact that you take the time to post here is all the reward I need...your words do mean much... :kiss:
 
I Promise​


There are some things in life
That are very hard to say.
So I decided to write them down for you,
Before the words all slip away.
I promise I will stand by your side,
In happiness and doubt.
And I will be an open ear,
When you just need to let it out.
I will always hold your feelings high,
And never cause you sorrow.
I will be right here for you,
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
I promise, here, to you, this day,
To not condemn your trust.
To not say things I do not mean,
In anger or in lust.
All of these things are hard to say,
Especially when they're true,
But the hardest thing I'll swear today
Is that I'll always love you.


MFM
:rose:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
I Promise​


There are some things in life
That are very hard to say.
So I decided to write them down for you,
Before the words all slip away.
I promise I will stand by your side,
In happiness and doubt.
And I will be an open ear,
When you just need to let it out.
I will always hold your feelings high,
And never cause you sorrow.
I will be right here for you,
Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
I promise, here, to you, this day,
To not condemn your trust.
To not say things I do not mean,
In anger or in lust.
All of these things are hard to say,
Especially when they're true,
But the hardest thing I'll swear today
Is that I'll always love you.


MFM
:rose:



These are so beautiful, filled with deep emotion.... I simply do not know what else to say. :heart: :kiss:
 
Through nights so long and nights so cold
My heart beats strong, my heart beats bold
To think about you, it keeps me strong
I feel with my heart, I feel we belong

I look forward to the day your lips i can kiss
Love you and shower you with happiness and bliss
Don't hold back, give in to your desires
Together we can make your heart beat with fire

I end this now, it's your choice to make
If you want it, my heart is yours to take
Follow your dreams, your desires are true
I just can't help it, I just want to be with you...


MFM
 
Last edited:
I.........

I think your very sexy,

How I would love to seduce you.

I would love to wrap our bodies around each other

Now I will worship all that you do.

I would not want you to feel smothered

For I can love you as no other.

I want you to meet me in the playground

That is where I will rock your world on the merry go round
 
:kiss: Merry Christmas everyone...and yes I said Christmas not holiday like the idiots want us to say :rolleyes: any who in my sig line is a christmas story and an audio for you to read and listen to...this is my gift to my friends :kiss: :heart:
 
A little email i received this morning i wanted to share with each of you....hope it speaks to you like it did to me.....

Amazing that when you don't wish for more than "enough" you sometimes get so much more than you need.
Recently I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the departure.
Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said, "I love you and I wish you enough".

The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom".

They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking,

"Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?". Yes, I have," I replied. "Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever good-bye?".

"I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is - the next trip back will be for my funeral," she said.

"When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough'. May I ask what that means?".

She began to smile. "That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone".

She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more. "When we said , 'I wish you enough', we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them".

Then turning toward me, she shared the following as if she were reciting it from memory.


I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

She then began to cry and walked away.


To all my friends and loved ones,
I WISH YOU ENOUGH
 
Last edited:
Aw and I wish you and everyone enough as well(((((((AJP))))))))


a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
A little email i received this morning i wanted to share with each of you....hope it speaks to you like it did to me.....

Amazing that when you don't wish for more than "enough" you sometimes get so much more than you need.
Recently I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the departure.
Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said, "I love you and I wish you enough".

The daughter replied, "Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom".

They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking,

"Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?". Yes, I have," I replied. "Forgive me for asking, but why is this a forever good-bye?".

"I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is - the next trip back will be for my funeral," she said.

"When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, 'I wish you enough'. May I ask what that means?".

She began to smile. "That's a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone".

She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more. "When we said , 'I wish you enough', we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them".

Then turning toward me, she shared the following as if she were reciting it from memory.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

She then began to cry and walked away.

To all my friends and loved ones,
I WISH YOU ENOUGH
 
spiritshadow67 said:
I sit here in my darkened room
The only light
From this lone laptop
The music playing softly
Touching my heart gently

The words washing over me
I come to realize
That no matter where I am
I carry you with me

In my heart, In my mind
I feel your love, your arms
Your warm embrace

I love you Babe
Now and Always
This life and the next

I look forward
To waking up to your kiss
I look forward
To whispering
How much I love you

I send my silent wish
On wings of Angels
From my soft lips
To your sweet ears

I love you Sweetheart…….
​


Beautiful words Spirit... :rose:...glad you chose to share these with us... :)
 
Let me just say
My love is not blind
And my soul you possess
Consumption of my mind
And more...
My sweet light in the darkness
My sound of silence
My passion in privacy
Stay, stay with me
Let us make love in the moonlight
Out of all sight
For you are mine
A caress, kissing my spirit
My love, you define
Oh days I wish I could not see
But never do I stop feeling you
Here, within me
Deep within
In a place unknown to all
We are
And we shall be...
My love for you
It will never ever leave
The thought of you...
Longing for what I know
Only you, your moonlight glow
I will see you
Be with you
For this is our place
Our space
And you I can never ever replace...
I love you
You are my dreams
My passion
My hearts desire
And I will spend forever
With you...


MFM
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:


for the one who has captured my heart, my dreams...{{{{{SJP}}}}... :rose:
the only gifts I have to share are words... :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Let me just say
My love is not blind
And my soul you possess
Consumption of my mind
And more...
My sweet light in the darkness
My sound of silence
My passion in privacy
Stay, stay with me
Let us make love in the moonlight
Out of all sight
For you are mine
A caress, kissing my spirit
My love, you define
Oh days I wish I could not see
But never do I stop feeling you
Here, within me
Deep within
In a place unknown to all
We are
And we shall be...
My love for you
It will never ever leave
The thought of you...
Longing for what I know
Only you, your moonlight glow
I will see you
Be with you
For this is our place
Our space
And you I can never ever replace...
I love you
You are my dreams
My passion
My hearts desire
And I will spend forever
With you...


MFM
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:


for the one who has captured my heart, my dreams...{{{{{SJP}}}}... :rose:
the only gifts I have to share are words... :heart:
Crying softly......you are wonderful.....your words take my breath away..... :kiss: :heart: {{{{{MFM}}}}} :heart: :kiss:
they are the only gift i need from you......
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Crying softly......you are wonderful.....your words take my breath away..... :kiss: :heart: {{{{{MFM}}}}} :heart: :kiss:
they are the only gift i need from you......


I don't ever want to make you cry...*wipes tears from peaches eyes*...and they may be all you need...but I have others... ;) ...Love you babygirl... :kiss: :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top