Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Gather 'round Ladies and Gents...
The final month of the year is nigh
It's time for... yes you know...
So raise your glasses high!

And welcome to the Writer's Wall
The one upon whom the honour now befalls...
:rose:​

It give me the greatest of pleasures... to announce our newest member to the wall as this year draws to a close.

I give you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/SpiritShadow.jpg


SPIRITSHADOW67!!

An honour most deserving my dear... most deserving.
:rose:​
MFM said:
I so agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!...BRAVO!!!


your words reflect the class and dignity that is the Lady Spiritshadow...


Your words adorn the walls with compassion and love and a unique style...your a poet, a free spirit and one I call friend... I think everyone would agree that having you here among us is a "gift" we cherish...


*bows to lady so honored*...may your pen never run dry... :rose: :kiss:

I'm truly speechless and touched..... I'm honored to call all here my friends... Some of you have been with me through part of my journey.... and Hope that you'll be there as the journey continues.... You all are apart of my heart... :rose:s

*sighing deeply and softly smiling....and with my hand to my heart*

I accept this honor with the grace and diginity in which it was given to me. Thank you... sincerly,

{{{Victoria}}} :rose:s and for your kind words *warm hugs*....
{{MFM}} you are a gentleman of the highest regards and I'm so glad to call you one of my nearest & dearest of friends...*warm hugs & kotc*.....
{{{RHF}}} you have a special place as well...within my heart as well....:rose:s
 
spiritshadow67 said:



I'm truly speechless and touched..... I'm honored to call all here my friends... Some of you have been with me through part of my journey.... and Hope that you'll be there as the journey continues.... You all are apart of my heart... :rose:s

*sighing deeply and softly smiling....and with my hand to my heart*

I accept this honor with the grace and diginity in which it was given to me. Thank you... sincerly,

{{{Victoria}}} :rose:s and for your kind words *warm hugs*....
{{MFM}} you are a gentleman of the highest regards and I'm so glad to call you one of my nearest & dearest of friends...*warm hugs & kotc*.....
{{{RHF}}} you have a special place...within my heart as well....:rose:s



I realize that Lusty has, in the past, left room for a quote from the honouree... Do you think I could prevail upon you to give me a quote that I may add to your announcement? :rose: x 11 ... :kiss:
 
GingerDom said:
Wow Red Honey.........that is such a beautiful, but painful poem.

So much feeling and powerful emotions are within the words, that I felt so bed for you. I do hope you find love again, as you have so much to offer....

You are such a joy and honour to know, and be called a friend........I hope we never lose that.

(((((huggggggggsssssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s for you, Darling Red.....:heart: :rose:


:eek: Dom? Is that really you? The Dom I know? :eek: If so... I am so very pleased you've found my little hiding place where I love to hang with all my talented friends.
 
When asked for a quote... our lovely newest member to the wall had this to say:

"For me, the sex has to lead somewhere."
Where you ask?
"To genuine caring, a progression from acquaintance to friendship to love.
Otherwise.... I might as well take my vibrator to bed."
{Double The Thrill - Susan Kearney}

:rose:​

Thank you for the lovely quote my dear... *weg* :devil: Now I know precisely what to get you for Christmas! ;) :p
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
When asked for a quote... our lovely newest member to the wall had this to say:

"For me, the sex has to lead somewhere."
Where you ask?
"To genuine caring, a progression from acquaintance to friendship to love.
Otherwise.... I might as well take my vibrator to bed."
{Double The Thrill - Susan Kearney}

:rose:​

Thank you for the lovely quote my dear... *weg* :devil: Now I know precisely what to get you for Christmas! ;) :p

lmao... I still don't think you know... lmao


ONLY the man in the big red suit that lives at the North Pole and plays with the little tiny elves and reindeer knows what is "truly" on my Christmas List.... *ggls*


*whispers... double A...* :devil:
 
spiritshadow67 said:


lmao... I still don't think you know... lmao


ONLY the man in the big red suit that lives at the North Pole and plays with the little tiny elves and reindeer knows what is "truly" on my Christmas List.... *ggls*


*whispers... double A...* :devil:


*lmao* I said I knew precisely what to get you dear.... not exactly what was on your list! But I think a little trip to ATC might be in order now.... don't you? And to stock up on those AA batteries!! :D :devil:
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*lmao* I said I knew precisely what to get you dear.... not exactly what was on your list! But I think a little trip to ATC might be in order now.... don't you? And to stock up on those AA batteries!! :D :devil:


*ggls & blushes deeply* ummmmm yea *scuffs my shoe and tries to look shy naive and demure.....*



*did that look conviencing enough????*
 
spiritshadow67 said:



*ggls & blushes deeply* ummmmm yea *scuffs my shoe and tries to look shy naive and demure.....*



*did that look conviencing enough????*



*LoL* yup.... with one exception.... YOU forgot the :rolleyes: and fluttering eyelashes! :D
 
Snow Angel
.

Nightfall! As the darkness descends upon us,
The snow starts falling from the twilight sky.
Covering the fallen golden leaves of Autumn.
Icing the trees with frozen crystals.
Enveloping,
The stillness of the night,
The quiet of the trees.
.

As I looked outside watching,
The snow glow an incandescent white
Lighting up this dark and cold, night.
As the wind howled outside my window,
.

My snow-bunny couldn’t resist!
Gather up her boots and sweaters and scarves and gloves.
And like an excited child on a snow day off from school,
She rushed outside laughing, giggling.
Make the first marks in the snow covered landscape.
.

She stopped to make a snowballs.
Hiding behind the silent tree, waiting for me.
Then showered me with the balls of freezing white snow,
Hitting me several times as I stepped out she shouted,.
" Gottcha!"
.

Shivering and giggling, As we walked down the snowy path,
Listening closely,.
The silence is broken,
By the soulful howl of a wolf.
And in the distance by the barn, We hear,
The screeching hooting of an owl.


As we walk through the forest of trees,
To our quiet meadow.
The falling drifting snow,
Deep and soft and inviting.
She falls like a child at play, to the ground,
Her arms outstretched as wide as can be.
Ouch!...Snow not as soft as it used to be, she giggles
She lingers there for a moment or two,
As the snow melts on her face.
.

She sticks out her tongue to catch a few snow-flakes.
Then she starts waving her arms up and down, up and down.
Her legs kick back and forth, and to the side.
She laughs laying there in the shape, I can’t leave footprints!
In an Instant a beautiful Snow Angel appears in the snow.
.

The cold seeping through layers of wet clothes,
Chilling her right into her bones.
Moving away very carefully.
Trying not to ruin her wonderful creation.
Quickly rising up,
She seemed like she was floating.
.

Then again we hear the lonely song of the wolf
As it filters through the hush of the falling snow.
Moving little closer will the wolf.
Upon finding her beautiful Snow-Angel imprint,
Will he stop?
Will he know the wonderful spirit that made this Angel?
.

Covered by a trillion snowflakes,
We watch silently as,
The footprints,
The magical shape,
The Snow-Angel,
Slowly quietly vanishes
Under a fresh covering of virgin snow.
 
The Gift
.
Christmas is a time of happiness and cheer,
When friends and family converge around a table fare,
With the bounty of food that amazes all,
And a warmhearted mood spreads through ones soul,
And all around family and friends are feeling the heart warming spirit,
.
The wide sparkling eyes of the children excited with anticipation,
As they Imagine all the pleasures that lies beneath the tree,
Hardly a child is able to contain their wild imaginations,
Fidgeting and laughing and giggling for hours,
.
And each gift should be wrapped with plenty of Faith,
For Faith is truly a present to be cherished,
And add the magical touch of tinsel of Joy,
To enhance nature’s magnificence,
.
Above all else, share a prayer with family and friends,
Because we are brought together to share in the wonderment,
That we are all loved like no other,
And that this Love is the ultimate gift from GOD
 
Yes we all need love,
But only some of us will ever find,
The free kind of love,
That nothing could ever bind.

A love everlasting,
A love without end.
If only a love like that,
Could be found round every bend.


A love so free and wondrous,
That no cage could it contain.
A love so free and powerful,
That no boundaries could ever remain


I still have hope,
For this love to appear.
It’s the journey to that love,
That I so sacredly fear.


So what to do till then,
Is the question I want ask.
I need to keep my mind in tact
But this seems a difficult task.

MFM
:)
 
biggbear8 said:
The Gift
.
Christmas is a time of happiness and cheer,
When friends and family converge around a table fare,
With the bounty of food that amazes all,
And a warmhearted mood spreads through ones soul,
And all around family and friends are feeling the heart warming spirit,
.
The wide sparkling eyes of the children excited with anticipation,
As they Imagine all the pleasures that lies beneath the tree,
Hardly a child is able to contain their wild imaginations,
Fidgeting and laughing and giggling for hours,
.
And each gift should be wrapped with plenty of Faith,
For Faith is truly a present to be cherished,
And add the magical touch of tinsel of Joy,
To enhance nature’s magnificence,
.
Above all else, share a prayer with family and friends,
Because we are brought together to share in the wonderment,
That we are all loved like no other,
And that this Love is the ultimate gift from GOD


*Enters the shoppe only to find MFM hard at work... and two new works from BB8. She walks over to MFM and lightly taps his shoulder.*

Good morning MFM {{{hugs}} How are you this morning? At times, I think my computer conspires against me... *long sigh* It froze up on me and locked me out last night... I can't get my messenger to work consistently... it works fine with some... and intermittently with others... leaving me very frustrated by it all.

BB8

These are very lovely works dear friend.... both of them. How true your words in the one that is just above me... The Gift.

Now is the time
To remember the reason
For the Christmas season.
:rose:
Now is the time
To help those
Who may be less fortunate
Then we.
:rose:
For God so loved
The world
That He gave
His only son
So that We
May find and have
Everlasting Joy, Life, and
Peace.
:rose:
​
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Enters the shoppe only to find MFM hard at work... and two new works from BB8. She walks over to MFM and lightly taps his shoulder.*

Good morning MFM {{{hugs}} How are you this morning? At times, I think my computer conspires against me... *long sigh* It froze up on me and locked me out last night... I can't get my messenger to work consistently... it works fine with some... and intermittently with others... leaving me very frustrated by it all.

BB8

These are very lovely works dear friend.... both of them. How true your words in the one that is just above me... The Gift.




Now is the time
To remember the reason
For the Christmas season.
:rose:
Now is the time
To help those
Who may be less fortunate
Then we.
:rose:
For God so loved
The world
That He gave
His only son
So that We
May find and have
Everlasting Joy, Life, and
Peace.
:rose:
​



Morning Victoria...*pulls out the chair for the Lady*...my computer is no better...:(...*places a kiss on your cheek, then your neck, and finally your shoulder*...I will get you a cup of coffee...
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Morning Victoria...*pulls out the chair for the Lady*...my computer is no better...:(...*places a kiss on your cheek, then your neck, and finally your shoulder*...I will get you a cup of coffee...


Why thank you, MFM... *sits down and then raises her cheek for your kiss, tilts her head slightly, and then feels you pull slightly away* Mmmm, coffee... ~ thank you MFM. Were you able to find the spiced coffees I had beneath the coffee bar? If not... open the door on the right please... there should be some boxes of Spiced Pumpkin, Eggnog, and I forget the other one. 1.5 sugars and 1 cream, please dear.

I was wondering... a tree in front of the bay window perhaps... and the latest books placed on risers in the 'snow flakes'? What do you think?
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Why thank you, MFM... *sits down and then raises her cheek for your kiss, tilts her head slightly, and then feels you pull slightly away* Mmmm, coffee... ~ thank you MFM. Were you able to find the spiced coffees I had beneath the coffee bar? If not... open the door on the right please... there should be some boxes of Spiced Pumpkin, Eggnog, and I forget the other one. 1.5 sugars and 1 cream, please dear.

I was wondering... a tree in front of the bay window perhaps... and the latest books placed on risers in the 'snow flakes'? What do you think?


Sounds like a plan...the coffee is Hazelnut if you don't mind...1.5 sugars and 1 cream...as per your request...
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Enters the shoppe only to find MFM hard at work... and two new works from BB8. She walks over to MFM and lightly taps his shoulder.*

Good morning MFM {{{hugs}} How are you this morning? At times, I think my computer conspires against me... *long sigh* It froze up on me and locked me out last night... I can't get my messenger to work consistently... it works fine with some... and intermittently with others... leaving me very frustrated by it all.

BB8

These are very lovely works dear friend.... both of them. How true your words in the one that is just above me... The Gift.

Now is the time
To remember the reason
For the Christmas season.
:rose:
Now is the time
To help those
Who may be less fortunate
Then we.
:rose:
For God so loved
The world
That He gave
His only son
So that We
May find and have
Everlasting Joy, Life, and
Peace.
:rose:
​



Thank you my sweet Victoria , Ive been trying to stay warm and get healthy from this cold seems it doesnt really want to leave lol I hope that your staying warm and comfy, its cold here we might have hit 0 today and its been snowing all day

hugs kisses
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Christmas. . .

Its Christmas time for young and old,

Everywhere you look is red and gold.

My love and I have gifts under the tree,

Loving erotic moments he has given to me.


The lights twinkle brightly on our home,

Through Christmas our hope has grown.

I have only one dream I hold close and tight........

A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top