Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many visions to one day have
And waking up just makes me sad.
Looking back and just regret
For that is something I can’t get.

Taking off some time each day
Of what I want to come what may.
To obtain what’s great as gold
Is something that I'll never hold.

In my thoughts, of this I ponder
Only makes my heart grow fonder.
Imaginations of the rapture
But this is something I can’t capture.

"What if, what if," is what I think
Through all my thoughts, that's what's distinct.
Why do I lament that it’s so bad?
I cannot lose what I do not have.

The classic quote that people say
“What is so close, yet, far away.”
Endless sorrow, that’s how I react
To be touched, but can’t touch back

Maybe one day I will acquire
But I do doubt it will transpire
So if I don’t like the way things seem
All I have to do is dream.


MFM
:rose:
 
ah...how deep...very soul touching....got a tissue? :kiss:


MrFantasyMan said:
Many visions to one day have
And waking up just makes me sad.
Looking back and just regret
For that is something I can’t get.

Taking off some time each day
Of what I want to come what may.
To obtain what’s great as gold
Is something that I'll never hold.

In my thoughts, of this I ponder
Only makes my heart grow fonder.
Imaginations of the rapture
But this is something I can’t capture.

"What if, what if," is what I think
Through all my thoughts, that's what's distinct.
Why do I lament that it’s so bad?
I cannot lose what I do not have.

The classic quote that people say
“What is so close, yet, far away.”
Endless sorrow, that’s how I react
To be touched, but can’t touch back

Maybe one day I will acquire
But I do doubt it will transpire
So if I don’t like the way things seem
All I have to do is dream.


MFM
:rose:
 
You stir in me a blissful insanity.
Emotion and actions flow freely
When I think of you.
Control is not something within me
When you are near.
Maybe that's how I know it's real.
If I could stop it I would.
Maybe love is not having a choice?
Love is unbridled and passionate.
It is absent of reason and rationale.
It is movement and word without thought.
Control would invalidate it.
Devotion is something we choose.
Love can't choose.
It is.
It's almost as if you don't matter,
And at the same time,
You are all that matters.
When I love you, I am someone else.
When I love you,I do things I've never done.
When I love you I feel things I've only read about.
I can't help it,
And I like that.
I like you,
And I can't help it.
I didn't choose you.
Love chose for me.

MFM
 
How true MFM your writing touches the heart of those who read your written words



MrFantasyMan said:
You stir in me a blissful insanity.
Emotion and actions flow freely
When I think of you.
Control is not something within me
When you are near.
Maybe that's how I know it's real.
If I could stop it I would.
Maybe love is not having a choice?
Love is unbridled and passionate.
It is absent of reason and rationale.
It is movement and word without thought.
Control would invalidate it.
Devotion is something we choose.
Love can't choose.
It is.
It's almost as if you don't matter,
And at the same time,
You are all that matters.
When I love you, I am someone else.
When I love you,I do things I've never done.
When I love you I feel things I've only read about.
I can't help it,
And I like that.
I like you,
And I can't help it.
I didn't choose you.
Love chose for me.

MFM
 
A dark silhouette
crowned with a ruby red halo
Each strand of hair
a shimmering filament
caressed by the gentle sea breeze
under the oblique orange glow
Silver sands hold a lingering warmth
gifted by the sun
for just we two
You sit before me
leaning, your back against my chest
safe within my arms....
My lips brush your neck
as butterfly kisses
are chased gently to your ear
Do you feel these soft waves
as they wash over your shores?
I know you do....
Whilst hands slide under your top
touching, toying, teasing
Your head tilts backward and sideways
inviting....
Biting firmly
where shoulder meets with neck
Hands, fingers
caressing, caring, conveying.....
The desire held for my one true love
As passion builds
clothing is cast aside
Flotsam on the beach
amidst a sea of love
Your touch, your presence
consumes my mind
Your gentle sighs
capture my heart
So sweet and so very very feminine
New pathways are charged
sensations peeked....
overloaded
As my soul, my body, my spirit
are devoted to your pleasure
Each kiss, each touch
the urgency of my embrace
all gifts my love to you
In return....
you become my world
washing through me and over me
As aching desire bursts from within
Slowly....
ebbing, decending
Two forms merged as one
Held so very close
Sea breeze drying glistening skin
A silhouette in the night


MFM
:heart: :kiss: :heart:
 
His loyal disciple
Eager to please
Be it on her back
Or be it on her knees

Heaven on earth
With just a taste of sin
Bring forth the demons
That hide within

A passion unearthed
From deep inside
Brought out into the light
With nowhere to hide

Cast out the morals
Bring forth the rapture
She has much to offer
And its all his to capture

He is to her
Quite an inspiration
With all his magic
That screams ultimate sensation

Catch the flame
Ensnare the infection
Be a witness
To her resurrection

He evoked many a feeling
Preyed on her mind
Soul subduing master
Many urges did he find

He fancied her
With her breathless yearning
Always her mentor
Her eagerly learning

Carnal minded
Shameless and free
Allow the longing
Be the only key


MFM
:cool:
 
biggbear8 said:
Snow Angel
.

Nightfall! As the darkness descends upon us,
The snow starts falling from the twilight sky.
Covering the fallen golden leaves of Autumn.
Icing the trees with frozen crystals.
Enveloping,
The stillness of the night,
The quiet of the trees.
.

As I looked outside watching,
The snow glow an incandescent white
Lighting up this dark and cold, night.
As the wind howled outside my window,
.

My snow-bunny couldn’t resist!
Gather up her boots and sweaters and scarves and gloves.
And like an excited child on a snow day off from school,
She rushed outside laughing, giggling.
Make the first marks in the snow covered landscape.
.

She stopped to make a snowballs.
Hiding behind the silent tree, waiting for me.
Then showered me with the balls of freezing white snow,
Hitting me several times as I stepped out she shouted,.
" Gottcha!"
.

Shivering and giggling, As we walked down the snowy path,
Listening closely,.
The silence is broken,
By the soulful howl of a wolf.
And in the distance by the barn, We hear,
The screeching hooting of an owl.


As we walk through the forest of trees,
To our quiet meadow.
The falling drifting snow,
Deep and soft and inviting.
She falls like a child at play, to the ground,
Her arms outstretched as wide as can be.
Ouch!...Snow not as soft as it used to be, she giggles
She lingers there for a moment or two,
As the snow melts on her face.
.

She sticks out her tongue to catch a few snow-flakes.
Then she starts waving her arms up and down, up and down.
Her legs kick back and forth, and to the side.
She laughs laying there in the shape, I can’t leave footprints!
In an Instant a beautiful Snow Angel appears in the snow.
.

The cold seeping through layers of wet clothes,
Chilling her right into her bones.
Moving away very carefully.
Trying not to ruin her wonderful creation.
Quickly rising up,
She seemed like she was floating.
.

Then again we hear the lonely song of the wolf
As it filters through the hush of the falling snow.
Moving little closer will the wolf.
Upon finding her beautiful Snow-Angel imprint,
Will he stop?
Will he know the wonderful spirit that made this Angel?
.

Covered by a trillion snowflakes,
We watch silently as,
The footprints,
The magical shape,
The Snow-Angel,
Slowly quietly vanishes
Under a fresh covering of virgin snow.


You have managed, yet once again, to climb inside the box of hidden childhood memories and extracted one of my more pleasant ones to recall and remember.

Snow Angels​

What fun it was to lay down on the front lawn, knowing Mother was watching from the living-room picture window and smiling and laughing, as I waved arms and legs, in jumping jack fashion, this wonder to perform. Then, when done... the ceremony of planting my feet firmly in the fresh powder... making certain to step far enough away so as not to leave other footprints nearby.

Now, all that's left, is me... and a handfull of cherished and warm childhood memories to be pulled out on a cold winter's day.... and remembered.
:kiss:
 
biggbear8 said:
The Gift
.
Christmas is a time of happiness and cheer,
When friends and family converge around a table fare,
With the bounty of food that amazes all,
And a warmhearted mood spreads through ones soul,
And all around family and friends are feeling the heart warming spirit,
.
The wide sparkling eyes of the children excited with anticipation,
As they Imagine all the pleasures that lies beneath the tree,
Hardly a child is able to contain their wild imaginations,
Fidgeting and laughing and giggling for hours,
.
And each gift should be wrapped with plenty of Faith,
For Faith is truly a present to be cherished,
And add the magical touch of tinsel of Joy,
To enhance nature’s magnificence,
.
Above all else, share a prayer with family and friends,
Because we are brought together to share in the wonderment,
That we are all loved like no other,
And that this Love is the ultimate gift from GOD


Yes BB, now is the time to remember that Christmas is indeed for the children... both young and for the child that lives in all of us. It is also a time when family and friends gather to share the Joy of the Season... as well as the Reason for the Season.

As our tables groan at the fare that is lain atop them... We should all pause to reflect, and thank, the One who has provided this bounty and for the everyday Gifts He gives us.

But... most importantly... we should, indeed, thank Him for His Love and thus enabling us to love others as He so Loves us.

Be well soon my dear friend... and may You have a Blessed Christmas and be of good health and know You are... so very loved... by so many.

May God's love shine upon you and heal you.
:kiss:​
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
hello everyone, its rainy and chilly here I hope y'all are warm. :kiss:

oops this is EW lol on Wolf's name lol



*LoL* Goofy Sweeter Sis! :kiss: I must confess... I was a bit surprized to see W_W stopping by here! I figured he'd come in to get a book for Christmas. :)
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Yes we all need love,
But only some of us will ever find,
The free kind of love,
That nothing could ever bind.

A love everlasting,
A love without end.
If only a love like that,
Could be found round every bend.

A love so free and wondrous,
That no cage could it contain.
A love so free and powerful,
That no boundaries could ever remain

I still have hope,
For this love to appear.
It’s the journey to that love,
That I so sacredly fear.

So what to do till then,
Is the question I want ask.
I need to keep my mind in tact
But this seems a difficult task.

MFM
:)


We keep on hoping and we keep on looking my dear. And yes, wouldn't it be nice to find it peeking out, as we 'round every bend? To find a love such as you mention... would indeed... be the most wonderous gift of all. To know that you can each... loose yourself in the other... no questions asked, no demamds made, it's just freely given and received... it is... "a difficult task" and one that never quite seems to get completed.
{{{{MFM}}}}
:kiss:​
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Its Christmas time for young and old,

Everywhere you look is red and gold.

My love and I have gifts under the tree,

Loving erotic moments he has given to me.


The lights twinkle brightly on our home,

Through Christmas our hope has grown.

I have only one dream I hold close and tight........

A Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.



Very lovely Sweeter Sis! :kiss: Lovely sentiment and a true wish for one and all. May you and yours have a very happy, and erotic Christmas... and may each new day be happier than the one that went before.
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
We keep on hoping and we keep on looking my dear. And yes, wouldn't it be nice to find it peeking out, as we 'round every bend? To find a love such as you mention... would indeed... be the most wonderous gift of all. To know that you can each... loose yourself in the other... no questions asked, no demamds made, it's just freely given and received... it is... "a difficult task" and one that never quite seems to get completed.
{{{{MFM}}}}
:kiss:​


Thank you Victoria... :rose: :kiss: and EW... :rose: :kiss:...so many words and thoughts in my head...maybe it's the season or the reason...:)...whatever it is I share them... :) ...and it is so good to know that others can appreciate them... :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Thank you Victoria... :rose: :kiss: and EW... :rose: :kiss:...so many words and thoughts in my head...maybe it's the season or the reason...:)...whatever it is I share them... :) ...and it is so good to know that others can appreciate them... :heart:


i do... more than you know dear. check your pm's please
 
I got this very cute email this morning and the story was just too cute not to share.... sooooo here it is *ggls*

A Christmas Story

'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed.
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks.
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works!
I've busted my ass for damn near a year,
Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night.
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.
Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.
And just when I thought that things would get better
Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter,
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money?
And the kids these days--they all are the pits
They want the impossible--Those mean little shits
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds
Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads
I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them,
They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM!
Flying through the air...dodging the trees
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees
I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.
There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason,
I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/AngeloftheMist/laughs.gif
​
 
spiritshadow67 said:
I got this very cute email this morning and the story was just too cute not to share.... sooooo here it is *ggls*

A Christmas Story

'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed.
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks.
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works!
I've busted my ass for damn near a year,
Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night.
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.
Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.
And just when I thought that things would get better
Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter,
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money?
And the kids these days--they all are the pits
They want the impossible--Those mean little shits
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds
Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads
I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them,
They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM!
Flying through the air...dodging the trees
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees
I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.
There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason,
I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/AngeloftheMist/laughs.gif
​


*rotflmao/cryin' from laughin'* Toooooo funny! :D :kiss:
 
Morning all :) Been reading through the many pages again, this thread just gets better and better :rose:

Spirit, thanks for sharing that, I'll still be laughing when I'm trying to sleep :D

Not sure if I'll be back before the Festive week, so I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and may your New Year be all you hope for :kiss: :rose:


Should be

I should be feeling festive
That time is drawing near
cupboards filled to bursting
presents hidden here
soon I'll put the garlands up
then decorate the tree
house will be all sparkly
filled with all good cheer
happy childrens laughter
it peals out far and near
neighbours shouting greetings
and everywhere you'll hear
the carols in the shops
singing Santa's coming here
yes, should be feeling festive
but that's not how I feel
the memories of the past
each one etched so clear
of this time spent with you
at the ending of each year
they make me smile and yet
I'm weeping silent tears
oh, I'm trying to feel festive
I know you'd want me to be
but it's really hard my darling
I need to feel you near
It's time to smile and laugh
the guests will soon be here
a last look down memory lane
I really wish you were here.

:rose:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
You have managed, yet once again, to climb inside the box of hidden childhood memories and extracted one of my more pleasant ones to recall and remember.

Snow Angels​

What fun it was to lay down on the front lawn, knowing Mother was watching from the living-room picture window and smiling and laughing, as I waved arms and legs, in jumping jack fashion, this wonder to perform. Then, when done... the ceremony of planting my feet firmly in the fresh powder... making certain to step far enough away so as not to leave other footprints nearby.

Now, all that's left, is me... and a handfull of cherished and warm childhood memories to be pulled out on a cold winter's day.... and remembered.
:kiss:

Thank you so much my sweet beautiful Victoria. Im starting to feel better just trying to get some of the fluid off my lungs so I can breathe better other then that everything is getting better sending you lots of hugs and soft kisses my sweet Victorian lady :heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Very lovely Sweeter Sis! :kiss: Lovely sentiment and a true wish for one and all. May you and yours have a very happy, and erotic Christmas... and may each new day be happier than the one that went before.

Thank you sweet sis and may your holidays be filled with erotic bliss and good cheer :kiss:
 
lmao :nana:





spiritshadow67 said:
I got this very cute email this morning and the story was just too cute not to share.... sooooo here it is *ggls*

A Christmas Story

'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed.
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks.
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works!
I've busted my ass for damn near a year,
Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night.
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.
Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.
And just when I thought that things would get better
Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter,
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money?
And the kids these days--they all are the pits
They want the impossible--Those mean little shits
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds
Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads
I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them,
They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM!
Flying through the air...dodging the trees
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees
I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.
There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason,
I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/AngeloftheMist/laughs.gif
​
 
MrFantasyMan said:
His loyal disciple
Eager to please
Be it on her back
Or be it on her knees

Heaven on earth
With just a taste of sin
Bring forth the demons
That hide within

A passion unearthed
From deep inside
Brought out into the light
With nowhere to hide

Cast out the morals
Bring forth the rapture
She has much to offer
And it's all his to capture

He is to her
Quite an inspiration
With all his magic
That screams ultimate sensation

Catch the flame
Ensnare the infection
Be a witness
To her resurrection

He evoked many a feeling
Preyed on her mind
Soul subduing master
Many urges did he find

He fancied her
With her breathless yearning
Always her mentor
Her eagerly learning

Carnal minded
Shameless and free
Allow the longing
Be the only key


MFM
:cool:


:eek: MFM! :eek:

This leaves me breathless each time I read it. It's so different from your other works.... I hear the yearning more loudly, I feel the intensity more strongly. I know not what triggered the words expressed.... but.... all I can say is....

Wow.... Oh my!
:kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Many visions to one day have
And waking up just makes me sad.
Looking back and just regret
For that is something I can’t get.

Taking off some time each day
Of what I want to come what may.
To obtain what’s great as gold
Is something that I'll never hold.

In my thoughts, of this I ponder
Only makes my heart grow fonder.
Imaginations of the rapture
But this is something I can’t capture.

"What if, what if," is what I think
Through all my thoughts, that's what's distinct.
Why do I lament that it’s so bad?
I cannot lose what I do not have.

The classic quote that people say
“What is so close, yet, far away.”
Endless sorrow, that’s how I react
To be touched, but can’t touch back

Maybe one day I will acquire
But I do doubt it will transpire
So if I don’t like the way things seem
All I have to do is dream.


MFM
:rose:



You're becoming introspective and showing the deeper side again.... I love it. A truly beautiful and worthy piece my dear... full of those things that draw one to another, and yet, by the same token... these same things are what hold some apart. True insight... and again... truly beautiful. :kiss: :rose:
 
Because of you . . .

:heart: I want to play with you in the winters snow :heart:

It is so perfect with its magic glow.

I want to sit with you before the fire place,

Remembering every inch of your handsome face.

I want to feel your erotic embrace,

To mold our bodies together as one.

I want to feel the heart beat of the one I won.

To sit and watch the colored lights on our Christmas tree,

:heart: Knowing my love filled home is because of thee.
:heart:

By Erotica Writings
 
Erotica_Writings said:
:heart: I want to play with you in the winters snow :heart:

It is so perfect with its magic glow.

I want to sit with you before the fire place,

Remembering every inch of your handsome face.

I want to feel your erotic embrace,

To mold our bodies together as one.

I want to feel the heart beat of the one I won.

To sit and watch the colored lights on our Christmas tree,

:heart: Knowing my love filled home is because of thee.
:heart:

By Erotica Writings



May the one who inspired these beautiful words, and deep feelings, truly know what is in your heart Sweeter Sis. :rose:
 
One day I will hold out my hands to you.
Without a sound
I will stare into your eyes
and offer you three gifts.
In my right hand I will hold a hundred stars.
A hundred bright stars
for the way you make my heart glow.
A hundred stars
for the fire you make burn within me.
A hundred stars
for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
And in my left hand I will hold a rose.
One rose.
One rose for the single-minded way
you have shown me to love you.
One rose for what we have become.
One rose for the tender, fragrant beauty you possess.
One rose for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
In my left hand I will give you one rose.
And then, with my lips,
I will give you a kiss.
I will open my heart
and kiss you with my soul.
A kiss from my soul to yours,
from my heart to yours,
from my love to yours.
With my lips I will kiss you warm and sweet and tender,
and a hundred stars will cascade slowly to the floor.
And one red rose will softly fall unnoticed.
And all the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms
will end.


MFM
:heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
One day I will hold out my hands to you.
Without a sound
I will stare into your eyes
and offer you three gifts.
In my right hand I will hold a hundred stars.
A hundred bright stars
for the way you make my heart glow.
A hundred stars
for the fire you make burn within me.
A hundred stars
for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
And in my left hand I will hold a rose.
One rose.
One rose for the single-minded way
you have shown me to love you.
One rose for what we have become.
One rose for the tender, fragrant beauty you possess.
One rose for the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms.
In my right hand I will give you a hundred stars.
In my left hand I will give you one rose.
And then, with my lips,
I will give you a kiss.
I will open my heart
and kiss you with my soul.
A kiss from my soul to yours,
from my heart to yours,
from my love to yours.
With my lips I will kiss you warm and sweet and tender,
and a hundred stars will cascade slowly to the floor.
And one red rose will softly fall unnoticed.
And all the lonely nights
you've spent without me in your arms
will end.


MFM
:heart:
Your muse doth work overtime... and your penned words are her payment for her inspiration and creativity. You have a true poet's heart and spirit, and you have given them wings on which to soar in this piece. I love it. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top