Making the perfect Daughter

Vagrant

Aleph Null
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Posts
4,372
~This thread is closed for PrincessSexci and myself.~

He looked down at the sleeping form of the girl laying in bed. She was absolutely as he imagined her to be. So far everything had gone to plan. She had been in his care for two months as he had made the finishing touches. She wasn't actually his daughter, but the new life he had constructed for her had her as exactly that. Of course, her memories of being whomever she was prior to when she had befallen him were a hindrance to convincing her that she was his daughter, but he had done all he could on that front. When she awoke from her medically induced coma, her memories would still be present for sure, but they would have an almost dream like quality. Removing them entirely, while possible, held many risks and was a much more time consuming process. He didn't want to have to wait a year or however much longer it would take to be sure, only to have to teach the girl to talk, or walk. He had better uses for his time. And her's.

No, her memories would have to remain as they were, but he hoped that the evidence of life that he had crafted for her would, combined with the absense of anything supporting those memories she had, overcome any resistance in time. All records of who she had been were expunged, and in their place new documents were created. Forgeries, obviously, but professionally done and without a hint of their true nature. Officially, she was his daughter and he hoped that soon, she would be mentally as well.

Why go to all this trouble to make a daughter for himself? Well, the truth was, he was a very rich man. He could afford to spend outrageous sums of money on something like this. What's more, he had a particular fetish. He had always wanted to have sex with his daughter. Of course, the fact he had never had a daughter, and had never met anyone with whom to have a daughter with that had kept his interest, this had proven troublesome. But then the idea struck him that it didn't really have to be his daughter, she just had to pretend. But what made it all the more arousing was the idea that she wouldn't be pretending, and actually thought of herself as his daughter.

The personality he had crafted for her, in her room's decor, in the diary he had created, and other things was that of a superficial young woman who was highly sexed and a shameless flirt. The room was girly, with a few stuffed animals, mainly horses, and a walk in closet full of designer clothes. Revealing clothes, but still designer.

But that wasn't all that he had done. He had changed her appearance as well. He had given her a nose job, which would fit with his cover story if it ever came up, and would also make her look slightly different from how she remembered herself. That disconect would be helpful. Further to that, he had also had her breats done, where once was b cups, she was now a full and firm DD. He would make no effort to hide that she had implants, however. She would be able to tell they were fake very quickly. Her nails were also painted a bright pink, and her legs, pussy and under her arms had been rendered permanently hairless. All but the breast implants had been done early into her stay to allow them to heal. The implants were done more recently, to fit in with his cover story.
 
Valerie was close to her father or... so she thought. The truth was even though she loved her father dearly, she had this feeling that he was ... keeping something from her. She didn't know what but it was something. *

It was odd because when she dreamt of a different life a more middleclass life, not to say that this girl whomever she was disliked it but it was... weird like she knew the girl, the family.

Everytime Valerie thought she might *mention she would change her mind. She didn't want to hurt her daddys feeling. He had been generous enough to get her a breast implant on her 18th birthday.

Sighing, Valerie laid on her bed. What was her daddy keeping from her and why didn't he want her to know???

She would figure it out, if it was the last thing she would do
 
When his daughter had woken up from the coma he had put her in, he had explained that she had been in a car accident and that she had hurt her head. She had also damaged her implants and that they had been leaking. Knowing how much she loved her big fake tits, he had them replaced with new implants before she woke up.

He had encouraged the girl to reaquaint herself with her life and who she was, because at first she was scared and confused. He had showed her the diary that seemed to be written by a flirty and highly sexed girl she had been writing in for years or so he told her, and showed her around her home.

The predominance of the horse stuffed animals was easily explained when they got to the stables and he showed her her very own horse. It was a thoroughbred and very beautiful.

He had told her that she had always loved horses, and riding.

That was also why, in her room, tucked away in her closet was a custom made sybian, and it hadd been modified to have a horse's saddle on top for her to ride. Her diary detailed when she had gotten it and how much she had loved it, and that it quickly became her favourite of the many sex toys she had.

He hadn't pressured her to use it, or any of the other toys though. He knew it felt knew to her. He would let her go at her own pace.

That was a little while ago, and she had accepted that she was his daughter rather well. It was all the rest that might take some time. She might accept that she didn't remember correctly who she was, but the type of person she was would be harder to change.

He'd have to come up with something for her sexdrive as well, she wasn't nearly lusty enough.
 
Valerie sighed and glanced around her room it had been a few weeks that she had returned from the hospital. Well a few months actually and though she had resettled into her home she still felt loss. She caught sight of her pink and purple diary. She had read it the first few weeks but hadn't finished it.

Valerie pushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and picked up the book.

She started to read aloud to herself.

Dear diary,
I caught daddy looking at me skinny dipping this afternoon. He was jacking off again. I think he likes me, no I hope he likes me. That's the whole reason I got these implants. He likes big breasts and I would do anything to impress him. So what happened was this, I was laying out trying to get a sun tan. I glanced up at the kitchen window, he was staring at me licking his lips hungrily. I had him, I knew I did! My fingers slid down my huge breasts, flicking the nipple. He looked shocked at first but didn't move. So I continued fingering myself see I wasalready masturbating. When i looked up in the window he was gone but soon was by my side. He was naked! He started jacking off right in front of me, over my body. I continued fingering herself moaning louder and louder as I watched Daddy Jack off. His strokes were faster and faster. Until he came all over me. it was so hawt I hope we do it again!
 
He could hear Valerie's voice as she read the diary to herself from out in the hall. He had been coming to check on her but waited until he heard her set the book aside. He was content to wait however long it took, because he liked to hear her voice reading the passages that he had written. Well, he had written the original copy, but they had been reproduced with her and writing and with the personality of a superficial 18 year old with a tendency towards Nymphomania.

He knocked on her door and poked his head in after a moment. "Hey sweety, I hope I'm not interrupting anything... What are you up to?"
 
Valerie blushed at the sound of her daddy. Did he hear what she had written in her diary? Did he know what she had wriiten? The sound of his deep voice mixed in with what she just read caused her to wonder what he sounded like moaning her name. God, she wished she could remember! "I was reading my diary daddy." Her blush deepened, "Um daddy I read something and I wondered if um..."

Her cheeks were a dark Scarlett now.

"Well um it says here we've um masturbated in front of one another. Did we always do stuff like that daddy? Or just once? "
 
He grinned at her reassuringly. When she paused what she was saying, he stepped into the room and walked towards the big soft bed. "What is it sweety? You can tell Daddy anything."

His smiled widened as she finished what she was saying. He sat down next to her on the bed and pulled her into his lap. "Sweety, with a hot girl like you around the house, it's hard not to get hard. And you were always such a flirt. You just got better at it after you turned 18 and asked me to give you those lovely titties of yours." He flicked one of her nipples gently, as if he was tapping the tip of her nose.

"No, sweety, it wasn't just the once... you were always teasing me, running around the house with just a thong on, or short shorts and a bikini top... Sometimes I think it didn't matter who saw you... you just wanted to be lusted after."

He squeezen her waist gently. "But I didn't want to tell you that straight away, in case you took it the wrong way, or thought I expected you to start it again... I wanted you to learn who you were in your own time, and come to terms with everything you've forgotten. Do you understand honey?"
 
Valerie gasped at his words along with the flick of her nipple. She had Bern a tease? Val just couldn't see herself doing that. It was all too much to take, but she wanted to know more.

"Didnt I have a boyfriend to tease though daddy? Were we really, I mean... are we really that close?"

it was hard to believe she was so close to her dad like that. *though she wasn't sure it was wrong but of course she wasn't sure about anything.

She curled up in her bed," Well since we were so close daddy can you snuggle up to me? I'm not sure I feel comfy doing sexual stuff yet but I should probably get used to having you right next to me... at least til I fall asleep,"
 
"A boyfriend? Of course you did, sweety, you had lots of boyfriends... usually more than one at any given time... you liked attention and you knew how to get it... And you wanted it from as many people as possible."

He caressed her cheek softly with his hand. "We were that close, honey, and we can be again if you want to be. I don't want you to feel forced into anything after all. You've been through a lot and nobody would blame you if it changes things."

At her request to cuddle he nodded. "Of course, sweetheart. Anything for my little angel. Just like always." He laid down with her, pressing his hips towards her ass, and his chest into her back softly. He laid one hand over her body and gently cupped one of her breasts.

He stayed there until she fell asleep and then slipped out of bed. He didn't want to move things too quick. She was open to what he had constructed so far, but it wouldn't do to move too fast.

The next morning, he would be in the kitchen eating breakfast when she woke up and came downstairs. The house cook, a large black man, would be making her breakfast as she came in the door. "Ahhh, good morning honey, how did you sleep?"
 
Valerie:

http://us.m2.yahoo.com/w/onesearch/...big+breasts&s=0&.lang=en&.tsrc=apple&.intl=us

Ic:

Valerie woke up with the realization that no one was laying next to her anymore. Yawning she pulled up her black nightie which seemed to have slipped off during her sleep. She stretched then put a matching black robe on. Val headed down stairs to the smell of eggs, bacon, and fruit which a black guy was cooking. All she knew was that he was thier cook.

"Good morning, daddy! I slept soooo good, thank you for snuggling with me!" She smiled brightly. "Do you have any plans today daddy?" she asked as the cook started serving them breakfast.
 
"I'm very glad you slept well honey." He smiled at her and gave her a good morning kiss. It was a very fatherly kiss, even if it was on the lips. He had meant it when he said he wasn't going to rush her into things.

"I was thinking that we could go riding today. The weather is lovely, and you haven't been to see Daisy in ages." Daisy was her horse, or at least the horse that he had bought for her and this ruse. "It's been a while so she might act a bit strange... I'm sure she'll come around though."

As he finished his breakfast he pushed the plate away slightly. "Dom, delicious as always."

The large man smiled in recognition. "Thank you sir. I hope Miss Valerie feels the same." He smiled at her as well, though slightly less innocently.
 
"Oh I do! ummmm Dom." she said only using the name her daddy had used. She took another bite of her eggs and bacon then looked at her dad.

"Riding? um are you sure I'd be good at it? I mean I don't even remember how to ride daddy." Though the prospect of riding did sound really fun. Val just didn't want to make a fool of herself

"Youll you'll help me, won't you daddy?"
 
He made a note to go over who the staff was with her again. It wouldn't do to have her treat them like strangers forever.

"I don't know, sweety, but I know you used to enjoy it. And that's the important thing. We'll take it slow and you can get used to being in the saddle again. Well, at least back in that saddle." He smiled, making a joke about the sex toy he had custom made to be an exact copy of her riding saddle.

"Of course I'll help you sweety, I wouldn't dream of letting you fend for yourself at a time like this."
 
Valerie blushed at her fathers words about saddles. She had seen the sybian saddle which was a replica of her own saddle which she rode Daisy on. When she first got there she tried it but hadn't after that because it made her feel.... weird.*

Her daddy said she used it very often. So apparently Val mustve been a sex addict or something. She continued eating silently while thinking about what else her diary said.

After she finished she gave her dad a peck on the cheek then skipped upstairs to get ready.
 
His story behind the sybian was that she loved to ride horses, and she also liked sex. So he bought her the toy because it combined two of her favourite things into one, in the most sensible way. Obviously another way was to have sex with horses, but that didn't sound like a good idea to him.

He smiled and patted her on the bum as she scampered away to get dressed for their ride. He nodded to Dom and once again thanked him for the breakfast.

He too went back upstairs to get ready, having a shower and grooming himself for the day before getting dressed in something durable enough to take the punishment of time on a horse.

When Valerie finally joined him, it took her longer as was usual, as her hair was longer and required more maintenaince and of course, all the outfits she would have to try on. Well, that was what he teased her about anyway. Though it was obvious that he was just teasing and meant nothing by it at all. In fact he expressed his pleasure at how good she looked, and gave his implied approval to take as long as she wanted getting ready.

"All set sweety?" He put his arm around the shapely blonde that believed herself to be his daughter and led her outside to the stables. He had the stable boy, someone only slightly older than Valerie, saddle their horses, starting with her's. While they waited, he had her stand in front of Daisy so that she could get to know the horse, and the horse could get to know her. Once the saddle was ready, the stableboy helped her up, with maybe a lingering caress of her thigh.
 
Valerie took forever to dress that morning. part of the reason was * she could still feel the handprint on her bottom from when her daddy smacked her. It felt odd, she glanced at her diary ans picked it up reading a little.

Dear Diary,
Daddy and I just fucked. God his cock is sooo huge! I thought he would break me in half. Yes, I lost my virginity to him. It seemed only natural that he would show me how to please a man and he said that since we love each other verrrrry much there was nothing wrong with it. God I wanna fuck him again, I'm wet just thinking about it.

Oh! Daddys calling me,, says he wants me to give him a blowjob. Gotta go!


Finally she decided on Jean short shorts, blue sparkly thong, a see through blue bra, and a white tank top. She skipped downstairs and followed daddy out to the stables.

The horse, Daisy was sooo pretty and the stable guy wasn't so bad either. She stood in front of Daisy petting her and reaquainting herself with her horse until finally the sexy stable guy came and helped her on the horse.

She shivered at his touch especially since she was slightly turned on by the most recent diary entry she had read.

Maybe today she would see what it was like to give Daddy head.
 
He held the reins of her horse while his own was saddled and handed them over to the stableboy once he was done. Her horse was led out of the stables and walked around to give the horse some warmup time, and to give her a chance to get used to it.

Daddy mounted his horse and guided it out of the stables like an experienced rider, which he was.

He watched Val for a little bit and then moved closer. "How are you doing, honey, ready to go for that ride? There's a trail out back that you used to enjoy riding on. I'll show you."

The ride itself wasn't anything but a normal horseback ride. Just a father and daughter spending time together. He had no idea she was thinking about whether or not she should give him head.
 
"Sure daddy!" Valerie said snapping out of her thoughts of possibly giving him head or not. Maybe it wasn't time to do that yet, maybe she needed time to get used to everything first. At the same time she wanted to become the old her again or what she thought was the old her.

The ride was just that a ride, nothing overtly exciting. The trail was nice and so was the sights and sounds of the outdoors.

"Daddy?" Val asked when they had stopped for the horses to get a drink," when we had sex, whose idea was it yours or mine? well I guess what I'm tryin to ask is was I .... am I a very forward girl?"
 
The horses were well trained enough that they didn't need to hang on to the reins while the two were drinking. He stood close to Valerie and put his arms around her. "Yes honey, you could be forward... you knew what you wanted and you knew how to get it. If that meant taking the initiative... well, I never saw you shy away from that." He smiled reassuringly. "And just incase it needs to be said, there is nothing at all wrong with setting your sights on something and then going to get it. It's how I got to where I am today and how I can spoil you rotten like I do. You simply focussed that energy on looking good and having fun, and I was more than happy to let you because that was exactly why I worked so hard to make all my money. So that you wouldn't have to want for anything." He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "You'r my little Angel and Daddy wants to make sure you have everything you want."

He laughed. "Sorry to get off on a tangent there... to answer your other question, it was sort of a mutual decision, but I'd say you made the first steps... you made me hard, I made you wet... but I never made a move without you making it clear you wanted it... whether it was by playing with a sex toy by the pool where people could see, giving me a clear look at your tits after they were done, or whatever..."
 
Valerie blushed as her daddy caressed her cheek in a lovers way, like she was the most precious thing on Earth to him. She gave him a little smile and pushed her long blonde hair out of her eyes.

When he explained that their first time had been mutual on both parts, again Valerie smiled more from the image she had in her head after reading the diary entry and how excited she sounded on that day.

"God, I wish I could remember." she said in response to their first time. She didn't think it would be a good idea giving him head though, at least not right now.

She couldn't wait to get home though so she could read more about her life. *
 
"I wish you could too.... I really do. Because I can imagine how confusing it must be for you... and if I could make it all better, I would." He hugged her for a few moments. "But if all else fails, we can make new memories. Right?" He didn't just mean about the sex, but about everything.

After the horses were watered he helped her into Daisy's saddle, and then mounted his own horse. Rather than going further on the path, he decided that she had probably had enough for her 'first' time out, and would probably be tired out by the time they got back, so he had them go back the way they had came, until they were back at the house.

"You go ahead and run along sweety, I'll make sure Daisy is taken care of. I'm sure there's stuff you wanna do."
 
As soon as Val rushed up the stairs she jumped on her bed and pulled off her tank top and shorts off now wearing nothing but her bra and underwear both light blue.

She shut her door slightly and pulled out the diary. She flipped open the diary and started reading. It was a few pages back, before the entries of thier first fuck.

Dear diary,
God I'm so horny I just fucked the stable boy, again. However that's not why I'm writing. I came upstairs to ride my sybian but I needed a shower, don't want daddy firing Todd. Anyways, *I had gone to the bathroom to shower when I opened the door, I couldn't look away. Daddy was jacking off. He had a picture of me sitting on the toilet.

"Mmm fuck babygirl Jack daddy off.." he moaned, he must not have noticed me there or maybe he did and was pretending not too.

Finally after being so fucking horny I walked into the bathroom, daddy glanced at me but didn't say anthing.

I got on my knees and he gave me a lecherous grin. "Wanna taste daddy babygirl?"*

I nodded eagerly and he grabbed my head roughly, I squealed. "Dont play coy Val. I know you've fucked Todd. You aren't a virgin."*


Valerie slammed the book shut biting her lip as she started fingering herself. Why did that turn her on so much?

"Daddy.." she said in a breathy whisper, she added another finger picturing her daddys huge cock."ohh daddy.." she moaned slightly louder. She reached up to grab her breasts, picturing her daddy throat fucking her. She jabbed three fingers in her tight pussy.

"Fuck!" she cried out as she pinched her nipple. She fingered herself harder and harder. "Ohh yeah fuck me daddy, fuck your little girls tight pussy."*

Val brushed her finger over her gspot and that did it, she came.
 
He just about went into her room after he heard her cum and flop back on to her bed, breathing heavily. She had cum imagining him fucking her, and he really wanted to do the real thing. But instead, he walked passed her door without going in. Better to let that idea simmer for awhile.

He had to work the next few days, so for the majority of the time, he was out of the house, leaving her alone with the staff, knowing she would be well taken care of. Several of them, including Dom and Todd, were told they could flirt with her, but not to upset her. And not to escalate things unless she herself initiated it.
 
Day 1 -Cooking with Dom

Day 1

The next few days had been somewhat of a bore to Val. Her dad had to work this week and so she was left alone with the cook, Dom the first day.

That morning she skipped downstairs in a revealing nightie. It was the only thing she had do she used jeered robe to cover as much as she could. Though her tits begged to be let free from the straining nightie.*

As Dom made breakfast, Valerie wondered how close they had been. "Mind if I help Dom?" she asked remembering the entry she had read this morning, about a day when Daddy had been at work and she and Dom fucked in the kitchen.
 
Dom was about to wish her a good morning as he heard her walk in the door. His back was turned to her and as he moved to look, his smiled widened as he saw how she was dressed. "Good morning Miss Valerie. You are looking quite fetching this morning. Quite fetching indeed."

He resumed preparing breakfast for his boss's new daughter. He knew what was going on, but he was loyal to his employer and wouldn't do anything to stop him. And the possible perks of helping were not exactly lacking.

"You want to help? Why certainly. I would love to have your help, Miss Valerie."

He stole glances at her as they cooked, and liked what he saw quite a bit.

He was cutting up some strawberries and peaches, and would occassionally offer her a slice to eat. Once or twice, he would 'slip' and drop the fruit into her cleavage.
 
Back
Top