Making the perfect Daughter

Valerie enjoyed cooking with Dom and figured that since she liked it so much this mustve been what she had done with him. Maybe this was how they first started fucking. Everytime he dropped a strawberry or peach down her cleavage accidently, she would grin slyly and pull the fruit out from her nightie only pulling it down in the process.*

She giggled, "Dom are you trying to see my huge breasts hmm? Is that why you keep accidently dropping fruit down my top... making me all sticky and messy?"

She winked at him," You know that as my daddys servant your gonna have to clean me up when we're finished." She licked her lips, feeling rather horny.

She was simply being a flirt and doing what she thought she might do if she remembered her life.
 
"Why no, ma'am." He winked at her with a grin. "Nothing of the sort. The fruit is simply slippery is all. I would never think to try to catch a glimpse of your breasts in such a manner." Her over emphasized the word never, making it clear he didn't really mean that.

He could see her getting slightly flushed with arousal. That was good, though he had orders not to go further than she initiated aside from flirting. And she was reciprocating enough that it was very clear she was open to flirting.

"I'm sure if ma'am would like I could find something warm and moist to clean the sticky cold fruit juice from your smooth skin."
 
"I'm sure if ma'am would like I could find something warm and moist to clean the sticky cold fruit juice from your smooth skin."

Valerie bit her lip thinking of all the possibilities. She smiled coyly and turned so that she was facing him. Her hand lightly trailed down his muscular chest.

"Something wet and creamy? I love anything creamy." She licked her lips again blaming her hormones for her actions and part of it was that daughter syndrome where whenever daddy was gone, daughters were never little angels.

Though she doubted she was an angel to begin with.

"So where do I find this creamy liquid?"
 
Dom was a bit surprised when she threw the word creamy in there. He knew immediately what she was talking about, and definitely liked the change. He was refering to his tongue, but he was definitely willing to give her a shot of something creamy.

"It just so happens that I carry around a supply of just the thing with me." He grinned at her and took her hand in his, the darkness of his skin contrasting with the lightness of hers. Even with any tan she may have had.

Moving her hand down, he had her cup his crotch through his pants. "It's right in here. Do you think you can get the creamy stuff out?"

Whether she sucked him or just jerked him, or maybe had him do it, eventually he would cum. When he did, he aimed his cock to hit her right over her exposed tits. He pretty much covered them in his think hot cum, and watched it slide slowly between her globes.
 
Valerie had just jerked him off. It seemed less intimate the giving head. They had indeed kissed while she jerked him off though. It was a kiss that said this was their little secret, no one else would know.

While she jerked him off he did use his tongue in many very talented ways, lickng the juice off her tit, occasionally rubbing strawberry juice just so he would have an excuse to...clean her up.

Finally he shot his cum at her huge breasts hitting her nipples and the swells of her breast. She was still horny but didn't want to seem like a slut.

Val dipped her finger in the cum making little designs with it. "Dom I'm starving can you fix me some breakfast now? maybe afterwards you can reeducate me on how to use sone of my erm... toys?"
 
He thought briefly on how long the secrecy would last. He wasn't going to tell anyone, even though his boss pretty much wanted her to fool around with the help, and anyone else for that matter. But he didn't think she would be able to maintain that secrecy indefinitely. Not by the looks of her now, as she played with his cum while it lay on her tits.

"Breakfast coming right up, Miss Valerie. Thank you very much for your help. You are more than welcome to help me cook whenever you like."

He finished making her breakfast and set the plate at her place on the table.

As she ate he stood and waited. "Now ma'am. I don't claim to be an expert on the types of things you're refering to. I don't claim to know much at all... I'll wager you'll pick up how they're used much faster than I will. But I'd be delighted to accompany you and lend what aid I can."
 
"Oh that's okay Dom I probably suck at it too but we can both try, right? Nothing wrong with that!" She ate the fruit that was served to her along with the yogurt that accompanied it.

Afterwards, after making sure none of the other help was around she made Dom follow her upstairs. She slammed the door shut and locked it.

She dug through her drawers for toysto play with and for the rest of the day they played with one another making each other cum until her daddy came home.
 
Dom was more than happy to accompany her up to her bedroom so that they could play with her toys. And he especially loved that she was walking around with her tits practically hanging out and his cum all over them.

He did what he could to make her orgasm, either from her toys, his fingers or his tongue, and he let her get him off as much as she wanted as well.

About an hour before her Dad was to arrive home from work he apologized and started to get dressed. "I'm sorry Miss Valerie, I need to start in on dinner. Tonight is Filet Mignon, with garlic mashed potatoes, and a garden salad. I hope you will enjoy it."
 
she nodded ,"Thank you for today Dom." She gave him a ling passionate kiss before he left. She decided to take a long relaxing hour bath as she read another entry, it was the beginning of the book.
She read aloud:
Dear diary,
I have a problem I love my daddy. Not daughter love but real love. He's everything I want in a man. Last night I heard him fucking his ex girlfriend, it made me wonder how would it feel if it was my pussy he was fucking. I have such small breasts though, daddy loves big tits like pornstars. He got me a vibrator last week for my 18th birthday and said I could have anything I wanted. I think I'm gonna ask him for breast implants. I HATE my small tits and so does daddy. He told me the other day that if I had big breasts I'd be a dilf, a daughter he'd love to fuck.mmm it's got me horny just thinking about it


Valerie started fingering herself as she read.

His huge cock hammering my pussy, ohh god feeling him slam it in deper and deeper as he played with my huge tits.

Valerie swallowed hard and continued reading while playing withherself. Completely losing track of time.
 
After he got home from work, he poured himself a drink. He checked how dinner was coming, and after that was done, he wanted to say hi to Valerie.

When he got to her bedroom door, it was open slightly and he pushed it all the way open and looked in. Scattered around and on top of her bed was a good number of the sex toys he had bought for her, and they all looked used. Good. Very good indeed.

The sounds of water being disturbed drew his attention to her large ensuite bathroom and he walked over to stand in the doorway. "And how is my little angel? Did you have fun today?" For obvious reasons, he didn't scold her for playing with herself, or for leaving the door to her room unlocked while doing so, the Valerie he wanted her to believe she was would never have thought twice about doing the same, or more.
 
Valerie flushedjumped her tits splashing water all over the floor."Daddy, I..." she stammered. He didn't seem to mind though looking at her." M-my day was pretty good daddy. She tried to hide her body deep in the bubbles while doing so, she dropped her diary on the floor, the exact page where she was reading.

"How was your day daddy, productive I hope I hope." Val had stopped fingering herself but hadn't moved her hand from her pussy. As she looked at him she started noticing his handsome traits, he had a strong chin, gorgeous black hair, he stayed really fit and she could see what reasons she mightve fallen for her dad.
 
His eyes widened as she jumped in surprise, splashing water all over the place and dropping her book. He saw that a large puddle was slowly creeping to where the book lay on the tiled floor so he moved over to pick it up and set it someplace safe. In so doing, he saw what she was reading. He smiled a little at that and closed it.

"I had a pretty good day, but I was worried about how you would be getting on all alone today. I'm glad you had a good day. From the looks of your room you certainly did a lot." He winked at her.
 
Valerie blushed a bright shade of red, "I was just um ya know trying to remember some things that's all. I thought maybe if...." her voice trailed off. Why was she so....nervous, she hardly knew him even if he was her daddy. A daddy that she used to fuck.

"You didn't have to worry about me though, daddy. We have all these servants around taking care of me." In more ways than one.

Well as long as he was here...

"Daddy, can you wash my back please?"

She bit her lip, knowing that if she were herself she would probably be fingering herself in the room with him. Nervously she sat up, swallowing hard.*

He was her daddy, her lover it wasn't like he had never seen Val naked before.Just that thought aroused her.
 
He couldn't help but chuckle softly as she blushed a deep shade of red. Of course it was embarrassing for her to have her dad talk so openly about the fact she left a plethora of sex toys scattered around her bedroom.

"Oh sweety, I know that... I know I don't have to worry about you, you're a big girl and yeah, there's so many people to take care of you, but I'm your Daddy. It's my job to worry about you." He moved closer as she asked him to wash her back.

sitting down on the edge of the tub, he reached into the sudsy water to find the washcloth, feeling around her body while he did so, occassionally caressing her thigh, or running his fingers across her ass.

Finally he found what he was looking for and used it to wash her back. "There we go honey... all clean."
 
The feel of his hands lightly brushing over her ass and against her thigh made her bite her lip and sent chills down her back. She smiled up at him,"Thanks daddy and I'm glad your here to take care of me." She looked away for a moment. She knew what she wanted but felt berry awkward about asking.

"Daddy, have we ever kissed?"

She paused and smiled at his answer."Um well can we try it ummm kiss I mean?"
 
He looked into her eyes. "Of course we've kissed, Val... All the time."

When she asked if they could try it, he smiled at her nervousness. "I know you're still confused about a lot of things honey, and I want you to know you are doing very well getting back to your old self... I just can't help thinking it's cute with you being so nervous...."

After saying that, he leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first, to let her get used to it, and then slowly he deepened the kiss, pressing more firmly against her lips, and then parting his to run his tongue over her lips, seeking entrance.
 
Val knew it was a silly question because he had been her lover. She just wasn't ready to come off so forward yet. The kiss in itself was delightful and sent forbidden lusts and thoughts to her mind that she probably shouldn't have been thinking so soon. She returned the slow kiss, just as slow and tentive.

The kiss got deeper and she moaned her finger still caught between her pussylips.

She rubbed a little bit as the kiss got deeper and her dad brushed his tongue over her lips. She pulled away and smiled, shocked at herself for enjoying such a kiss with a stranger, her father yes but he was still kind of a stranger.
 
He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I think you liked that."

"Ok sweety, I won't bother you any more, so you can get back to what you were doing... have a nice bath, and don't forget about dinner, it's in a couple hours."

He handed her back her diary. "Incase you want to read more." As he got to the door to her bathroom and once again saw the toys she had used with Dom, though he didn't know that, he turned back to her. "Want me to get you anything to keep you company?"
 
She blushed at his comment of her liking the kiss. It was true, she loved the kiss. She was certain that the state she was in at the moment she would have done more had she not pulled away from the intense lovers kiss. She blushed as he handed her back her diary.

"My um vibrator please?" she requested. he grabbed her vibrator and handed it back to her shutting the door only slightly. For a few minutes Valerie was silent and then she returned to reading. The feel of her dads kiss still fresh on her lips.

She stood up and got out of the tub sitting on the toilet, she found another page.

Dear Diary,
Shhh I'm sitting in the bathroom with my new breasts they feel so good, so big. Daddy never stopped staring at me. Well at my tits, mostly.


Val turned on the vibrator, rubbed it over her breasts and continued.

He knows how much I love sex and how mi masterbate every night. I think he's listening to me use my vibrator right now. Mmmmm I love rubbing it on my breasts pretending daddys fucking my tits. He will one day, I know it! Mmmm and now I just slid it into my wet pussy, cab he hear me moaning for him, begging him to fuck me like a little slut.

Valeries breathing increased as she did just as her diary described pushing the vibrator into her wet cunt."Daddy!" she cried out,"oooh yeah, fuck my pussy daddy.."

she dropped the diary again and continued playing with herself using the vibrator." Oh god ohhh daddy fuck your little girl make me your cum slut."
 
He nodded with a smile and went to get her vibrator and bring it back to her. As he handed it to her his smile widened. "I can remember when I gave you this, you were a little shocked to get a sex toy from your Daddy. But it wasn't the last one I'd give you. Of course, you filled out your collection all on your own. Have fun sweety."

He didn't stay to listen after he heard her vibrator turn on. She was already well on her way down the slippery slope he had started her on. She would be the woman he wanted her to be. His slutty little daughter, willing to fuck him whenever he wanted.

He left her room and went about his own business.
 
After cumming really hard, Valerie had to clean up again. This time she took a quick shower and then got dressed for dinner. All she had was a Vera Wang dress, it was blue and though it was sophisticated, it showed alot of her breasts because of her breast size. She walked downstairs and sat next to her father,

"The food smells delicious, Dom." she gave him a friendly smile which was hard not to do after earlier activities. Dom served the dinner and Val took a bite."Mmmm it tastes delicious."

It was funny but after masturbating, Val felt alot better much happier like she had gotten something off her chest, maybe that was why she masturbated every night.
 
He turned his head as she entered the dining room and smiled. "You look sexy Sweety. I always loved that dress on you." As she embraced more of what her diary described as her old life and tried to behave in the way she thought she should, he was more open about his attraction to her.

As she sat down beside him his hand stroked her thigh as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "After seeing you in the bath like that, seeing you in this dress is making Daddy hard."
 
Hm what would she say right about now? Judging by her diary she would probably say a whole bunch of dirty things and earlier, was she not masturbating to thoughts of him fucking her. "Thank you daddy. Do I look..... good enough to eat?" she said in response to his compliment. Then she giggled at his whisper.

"What a naughty daddy you are." she grinned but didn't make a move to touch him but started chewing on her filet minon."you should eat daddy before it gets cold and it's reaaaally good." She offered a piece from her fork trying to feed him .

Would she do this? It felt right.
 
"Mmmmm" He licked his lips in response to her question. "You bet."

When she called him a naughty daddy, he didn't take his hand from her thigh, but he did ask her a question. "Is that a complaint sweety?"

He took the piece of steak from her form with his teeth and ate it. "Mmmm, very good. Dom sure outdid himself."

Only then did he take his hand from her leg, and only so that he could eat his food, as she said, before it got cold.
 
Valerie smiled, "No I don't mind at all." There was no harm in flirting right? She was sure after a bit of flirtation she was sure that they'd probably spend the whole day in bed or something. She continued eating until she was finished."So do we do anything like a sort of tradition or something?" she asked, forcing herself to push all perveted thoughts out of her mind for a moment.
 
Back
Top