** Maryland **

Susano said:
Freedom is better than lack of it. The only universal constant is change, and disregard of that principle leads to lack of harmony. The very making of an irrevocable decision holds the seeds of its own undoing, for if one would truly never regret it, it wouldn't have to be made.

Plus, nobody likes to do housework on somebody else's schedule.

interesting thoughts...both of them

and at the end of the day,
the second one is much easier to understand -
although i have to admit i find the first one
quite thought-provoking
 
Just wanted to stop in to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.......I hope everyones day was filled with joy and happiness.!!!


My day was wonderful........the bunny was good to me *smiles*
 
Susano said:
Freedom is better than lack of it. The only universal constant is change, and disregard of that principle leads to lack of harmony. The very making of an irrevocable decision holds the seeds of its own undoing, for if one would truly never regret it, it wouldn't have to be made.

Plus, nobody likes to do housework on somebody else's schedule.
What the hell are you talking about, Ginsu?
 
Happy Easter.......To One and All Marylanders

Hope this Holiday finds each and everyone of you in wonderful spirits, enjoying and holding on to all that you are, full of love, life and happiness.
 
hey jack

hi sweetie - hope you had a delightful
easter - was the weather perfect, or what??

and i do hope you are continuing to
feel better - take care

:heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

MaskOfZorro said:
Really!! SWEET!! Wow, I feel so special :D ....


You are special..btw..you have not posted or read a thing on my thread lately...guess not a good place to leave messages for you huh?
 
Re: hey jack

princess4u said:
hi sweetie - hope you had a delightful
easter - was the weather perfect, or what??

and i do hope you are continuing to
feel better - take care

:heart:

Hi Princess..... Smiles at you.

Today was perfect.... Thank you..... I hope your day has been just as wonderful as you are.

I feel some better this evening, but know I still have some more healing to do.
 
Re: Re: hey jack

AAAAhman said:
Hi Princess..... Smiles at you.

Today was perfect.... Thank you..... I hope your day has been just as wonderful as you are.

I feel some better this evening, but know I still have some more healing to do.

JACK???? have you been sick honey???
Hugsssssssss
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

Feistyred16 said:
You are special..btw..you have not posted or read a thing on my thread lately...guess not a good place to leave messages for you huh?

giggles..... smiles at Feistyred.....

hmmmmm wonders if I might find a invitation to her thread???


hugggggggggggggsss you tight... smiling..
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

AAAAhman said:
Heyyy MaskOfZorro.... oohhhhh Special one..... lol

How are you??

I'm good... I'm special, Your Special!! Your our thread originator!! That makes you Mr. Special Hahaha.... You know what's so funny, my dad's best friend's father owns a supermarket chain in Puerto Rico called Mr. Special so technically he is the real Mr. Special LOL. Guy is pretty special though, took a small store in his hometown and made it into a hundreds of millions dollar business. Anyway, Hope your doing Awesome AAAAHMAN!!! :cool:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

AAAAhman said:
giggles..... smiles at Feistyred.....

hmmmmm wonders if I might find a invitation to her thread???


hugggggggggggggsss you tight... smiling..


Jack Darlin', you MUSt know you are always welcome on my thread honey....:)
 
Re: Re: Re: hey jack

Feistyred16 said:
JACK???? have you been sick honey???
Hugsssssssss

sighsss.... I have been really sick with the flu, Debbie..... I missed like three - four days here....... and I am still not 100 % healed...

just trying to make it each day....

thanks for the huggssssss.... Smiles at you.
 
princess4u said:
my day was wonderful jack -
good time spent with
family and friends

welome spring :rose:

Smiles.... thats what Easter is all about. I am so glad to hear your with family and friends.......


mmmmm yesss Spring is here.... Smiles...

:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

MaskOfZorro said:
I'm good... I'm special, Your Special!! Your our thread originator!! That makes you Mr. Special Hahaha.... You know what's so funny, my dad's best friend's father owns a supermarket chain in Puerto Rico called Mr. Special so technically he is the real Mr. Special LOL. Guy is pretty special though, took a small store in his hometown and made it into a hundreds of millions dollar business. Anyway, Hope your doing Awesome AAAAHMAN!!! :cool:

Thank you Mask...

lol.... yesss Mr Special.... thats a kewlllll name.....

Glad to hear your doing good...... Wow... and Your dad had done a special thing in Puerto Rico..... I know your very proud of him.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

Feistyred16 said:
Jack Darlin', you MUSt know you are always welcome on my thread honey....:)

Smiles at you...... I will find my way and leave you a post....

:rose: :kiss: :heart:
 
Back
Top