** Maryland **

temptations said:
Ok im asking this in all sincerity and not man bashing at all...just curious. What is it about committment of any kind that scares a man so badly. Is the end of their freedom?? Is it the thought of just staying with that one person even when things may not be that easy? WHAT IS IT???

Susano said:
Freedom is better than lack of it. The only universal constant is change, and disregard of that principle leads to lack of harmony. The very making of an irrevocable decision holds the seeds of its own undoing, for if one would truly never regret it, it wouldn't have to be made.

Plus, nobody likes to do housework on somebody else's schedule.
so Susano...if i understand you correctly (and please feel free to say i don't...)
men are scared of commitment because they
1) prefer freedom
2) and that since the only constant is change...it's preposterous for us to expect men to commit because to do so means that they are acting against a natural law...so therefore, do not commit, since it's not possible to stay committed.

now you correct me if that isn't what you were trying to say!

but can i just say...
that no one said the committment had to be irrevocable...
and
if both parties are changing and growing, it's not unreasonable to think they can remain together
and
healthy relationships do allow for individual freedom

so
i don't think that's the problem
i think temptations just hasn't met the right man yet
and when she does
they will committ to each other
unconditionally, totally, and completely!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

AAAAhman said:
Smiles at you...... I will find my way and leave you a post....

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are feeling better soon...and yea, you can find your way...:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

AAAAhman said:
Thank you Mask...

lol.... yesss Mr Special.... thats a kewlllll name.....

Glad to hear your doing good...... Wow... and Your dad had done a special thing in Puerto Rico..... I know your very proud of him.

Haha, I wrote that kind of confusing, its not my Dad, its my Dad's best friend's father. I wish it was my Dad! I'd be rich! LOL :cool:
 
windycityman said:
Just wanted to stop in to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.......I hope everyones day was filled with joy and happiness.!!!


My day was wonderful........the bunny was good to me *smiles*
we must have the same easter bunny!
*giggle*
:p
:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

MaskOfZorro said:
Haha, I wrote that kind of confusing, its not my Dad, its my Dad's best friend's father. I wish it was my Dad! I'd be rich! LOL :cool:

ahhh Ok.... Smiles..... Well just the same... I am glad for him.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

Feistyred16 said:
Hope you are feeling better soon...and yea, you can find your way...:)

I am feeling better.... thanks..... but uggghhh I do have to go off to work in the morning..... lol

I will be fine... just takes me more time than it use too..
 
Feistyred16 said:
BETHYYYYYY
HAppy Easter hon...:kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :kiss:
and
:rose: x12 for you!
thanks deb!
and a doz :rose: for you too!
i had a tolerable day
i hope yours was good
the best part of mine being, of course,
my windycityman!
:)
 
I am going to try but it is still a little up in the air at this point However i am sure i can be persuaded or bribed!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahaha

AAAAhman said:
ahhh Ok.... Smiles..... Well just the same... I am glad for him.

Thanks :) ... Yeah me too, my dad's cool :)
 
princess4u said:
oh you might just be surprised
at what i'm thinking....

Smiles at you...

hmmmmm now lets talk about what your thinking..... giggles....

you know I am very curioussss.....

:kiss:
 
Haha

And its a furious dash to post this evening on our excellent thread... Haha, I think we've added almost two pages in half an hour! Let's keep posting :cool:
 
BethAnne said:
thanks deb!
and a doz :rose: for you too!
i had a tolerable day
i hope yours was good
the best part of mine being, of course,
my windycityman!
:)

Hi BethAnne

Smiles at you... Glad your Easter was wonderful..... I know that man of yours sure made it great for you....

:rose:
 
Re: Re: Re: HEY ROMAN

princess4u said:
good to see you picked up on that jack - LOL

it must be an "over-40" thing :D

I got it...I just 'tastefully' ignored what you implied;)

Roman
 
Re: Haha

MaskOfZorro said:
And its a furious dash to post this evening on our excellent thread... Haha, I think we've added almost two pages in half an hour! Let's keep posting :cool:

hahahahahah

Thats cause we have the most WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN MARYLAND.


Smiles....
 
AAAAhman said:
Hi BethAnne

Smiles at you... Glad your Easter was wonderful..... I know that man of yours sure made it great for you....

:rose:
Hey Jack!
yes...you're right
he made my day
seems to be making my life
to tell you the truth!
 
Back
Top