** Maryland **

Feistyred16 said:
hey Roman...hope you have a great time tomorrow after your meetings...Gonna have your laptop with you?

Hiyaaaaa Debbie.... Smiles....

hugggggggssss you softly.... :kiss:
 
Feistyred16 said:
hey Roman...hope you have a great time tomorrow after your meetings...Gonna have your laptop with you?

You bet--I may have a chance to log onto Lit--depends on how easily I can find a wireless spot...

Roman
 
Hey Maryland!!

Just checking in... Business Law exam tomorrow and I'm not getting much sleep :) haha, oh well. Hope things are going well for everyone!
 
good morning maryland

hey MoZ - hope you didn't stay UP all night studying.......

Roman - enjoy your day and downtown Baltimore

apet4u - glad you're feeling better

jack - :kiss:

temps - ((((hug))))

have a great day everyone :rose:
 
~Morning Maryland

~smiles~
Good morning everyone...
Just a lil update....i posted the other evening about a 21 yo killed by an assumed drunk driver...well he wasnt drunk..just was in hurry....he was trying to pass on a small road near me and he crossed a double yellow to do it and killed her...and she was 20..is in the Maryland section of the Sun paper. A small bleep of course...


Hope everyone has a fantastic hump day..~grins~:p


~giggles~ cant say I'd mind celebrating it the right way...

~waves and blows :kiss: "s~
 
AAAAhman said:
Hiyaaaaa Debbie.... Smiles....

hugggggggssss you softly.... :kiss:
Afternoon Jack...Hey Roman(I already talked to you)
MoZ..hope the test went okay...let me know how it was...
Hey Temp...Hugs Bethy...Kisses Redbeard...Princess, WAV..god I know I'm leaving someone out...to all the rest HAPPY HUMP DAY!
 
hmmmm hump day.....what was I thinking of? oh well, must've slipped my mind!

Hope everyone's week is going well!
 
Hello all! Hope everyone had a spectacular Wednesday. I'm off for the evening so I shall talk to all of you tomorrow. Have a great night!


peace....


Big hugs to all the wonderful ladies on the thread :kiss:

High fives to the gents ;)


:devil:
 
How come I always get high fives, but never hugs and kisses like half the people do? It just isn't fair...
 
WOW

Princess WOW with that avatar That might be what gets me "up" on the 9th and im sure it will get me up plenty of times before that.
 
My test

Thanks for the well wishes. It was a pretty tough test but hopefully my choices were right haha :) . Its hard to take a multiple choice test on something as complex as business law. There can sometimes be a lot of 'what ifs' and multiple answer looking like they could fit the question, but its cool. I think I did well (crosses fingers).
 
princess4u said:
good morning maryland

hey MoZ - hope you didn't stay UP all night studying.......

Roman - enjoy your day and downtown Baltimore

apet4u - glad you're feeling better

jack - :kiss:

temps - ((((hug))))

have a great day everyone :rose:

Happpy Hump Day Wednesday.

Smiles at Everyone.... I hope everyone here is enjoying the mid week satisfaction of knowing the weekend is just around the corner.


yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cause I am

smiles....

Hugggggggggssss all the Ladies....

^5 to the Gents.

Glad to see everyone here.
 
Re: Hello room

mdguy said:
Hello all. Anne Arundel County here. 32/m


Welcome Mdguy


Welcome to the Maryland thread. Please find yourself a home here and enjoy all the wonderful folks here in Maryland

Enjoy and have fun.

Smiles
 
Re: ~Morning Maryland

temptations said:
Hope everyone has a fantastic hump day..~grins~:p

~giggles~ cant say I'd mind celebrating it the right way...

~waves and blows :kiss: "s~

chuckles... wonders how Temptations is celebrating humping..... lol

Smiles at you..... Hi Temptations....
 
Re: My test

MaskOfZorro said:
Thanks for the well wishes. It was a pretty tough test but hopefully my choices were right haha :) . Its hard to take a multiple choice test on something as complex as business law. There can sometimes be a lot of 'what ifs' and multiple answer looking like they could fit the question, but its cool. I think I did well (crosses fingers).

Congratulations Mask..... I am sure you did very well on the Exam.


^5 my friend.. Glad to see you.
 
Re: WOW

KMK8 said:
Princess WOW with that avatar That might be what gets me "up" on the 9th and im sure it will get me up plenty of times before that.

really??? :p
 
Feistyred16 said:
Afternoon Jack...Hey Roman(I already talked to you)
MoZ..hope the test went okay...let me know how it was...
Hey Temp...Hugs Bethy...Kisses Redbeard...Princess, WAV..god I know I'm leaving someone out...to all the rest HAPPY HUMP DAY!


Damn, I hate it when I get ignored...Hello AGAIN JACK
 
Feistyred16 said:
Damn, I hate it when I get ignored...Hello AGAIN JACK

Smiles at Debbie..... Heyyyyy you..... huggggggggggggggsssssssssssssss you very tight.... looking into your eyes...

How are you tonight???
 
Back
Top