** Maryland **

Good evening all

How is everyone doing on this fine cold evening? Good I hope. I'm doing fine, just real busy. I've had about 3 hours of real free time today and I've been up since early this morning , but its alright because I've got a moment to say hi to all you awesome MD people! Anyway, please excuse my extended silences but I usually don't get around to my computer until the evenings.....

Hey BethAnne, I feel a song coming on... "Splish splash I was taking a bath...." Haha ;)
 
Wow

Will you look at that, I'm experienced now. It doesn't say I'm a virgin by my name anymore :cool: Maybe one day I'll even be able to have a cool picture like everyone else...
 
Re: Evenin'

BethAnne said:
Hi All...

Just in from a really long day at work followed by a lovely dinner and drinks with my girlfriend...lordy did we need to unwind! (Can you say Long Island Iced Tea???) :p

Seems like y'all were busy...lot's of reading for me to catch up on!

Kyle!!! Quit whining! You make your own fun!

WG!!! Show some campassion for a poor helpless male with too much time on his hands!

Princess??? I soooooooooo agree! If I can't stay home from work then I don't want snow!

Roman!!! We'll get our timing worked out... ;)

Jack!!!!! - tnx...soooooooooo nice to cum home from a long day to find warm strong arms ready for me!


wrapppss my arms around BethAnne.... smiles.... mmmmmmm my arms are always open for you...... ready, willing and very able to hold you tight to this senseous male form.....

letting you rest and relax, as my fingers caress every inch of your body....


:heart: :kiss:

Jack
 
princess4u said:
happy monday morning everyone

looks like we'll escape most of the snow today -
just as well - if it's not enough to give us a day off
then it may as well stay away

have a great day :rose:

Smiles at Princess4u..... Hope you had a wonderful Monday.... looks like very snow down my way....


hugggssss you..... smiling.... Always my pleasure to see you here.

:rose:

Jack
 
Alas, once again, I think I've missed an opportunity...well, here's to our little Maryland gang--and enjoy your evening!

Roman
 
Re: Good evening all

MaskOfZorro said:
How is everyone doing on this fine cold evening? Good I hope. I'm doing fine, just real busy. I've had about 3 hours of real free time today and I've been up since early this morning , but its alright because I've got a moment to say hi to all you awesome MD people! Anyway, please excuse my extended silences but I usually don't get around to my computer until the evenings.....

Hey BethAnne, I feel a song coming on... "Splish splash I was taking a bath...." Haha ;)
Well...I for one simply LOVE that song!!!! But you can only sing it if you're actually IN the tb with me...jump in MoZ!
 
Re: Wow

MaskOfZorro said:
Will you look at that, I'm experienced now. It doesn't say I'm a virgin by my name anymore :cool: Maybe one day I'll even be able to have a cool picture like everyone else...
Congrats! I know I really enjoyed losing my virginity *wink* (each and every time!!!) :D
 
Re: Re: Evenin'

AAAAhman said:
wrapppss my arms around BethAnne.... smiles.... mmmmmmm my arms are always open for you...... ready, willing and very able to hold you tight to this senseous male form.....

letting you rest and relax, as my fingers caress every inch of your body....


:heart: :kiss:

Jack
*fanning myself vigorously*
Did it just get very hot in here? Or is it just me??? Or maybe it's just Jack!!! Hooooboy!
I'm sorry...you were saying?? I'm not able to think just at the moment...something about caressing every inch of my body??? Please...carry on..don't let me stop you!!! I'll just lay here like so...yes...oh my...just like that! Yowser!
 
KYLE!!!!!

BethAnne said:
hmmm...hopefully Roman??? Or you??? yum yum!
So Kyle...you never said...were you up??? *Smile* I'm sure I could help with that...although by the looks of things on your thread you don't need much help...well, ok, you don't need any help...holy cow!
Still...I'm...uh...you know...here! When you're...ready! Oh, just get back in the tub so we can "talk" about it! ;)
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
AAAAhman said:
Smiles at Princess4u..... Hope you had a wonderful Monday.... looks like very snow down my way....


hugggssss you..... smiling.... Always my pleasure to see you here.

:rose:

Jack
good morning jack - monday was monday - what can i say??? :D

hope yours was enjoyable -

now on to tuesday :confused:
 
You folks can't be serious. I can't remember the last time I saw 5:45 in the morning, unless it was as a continuation of the previous night!

On the other hand, seems like some of us are both night owls and early risers--how do you do it!

Roman
 
And how is everyone doing today? I had a rough one, lets see....I got up around 10. I went for a jog, came back and had a bagel and oj while reading the paper. Then went and did some laps and played some tennis with a friend. Then we had lunch at a kabob place. Seeing as it was such a rough day I decided to go home and take a nap.

Now its time to take a shower and think of dinner...

Hope everyone else didn't have as tough a day as me.
 
HMMM

illmatic_Kyle said:
And how is everyone doing today? I had a rough one, lets see....I got up around 10. I went for a jog, came back and had a bagel and oj while reading the paper. Then went and did some laps and played some tennis with a friend. Then we had lunch at a kabob place. Seeing as it was such a rough day I decided to go home and take a nap.

Now its time to take a shower and think of dinner...

Hope everyone else didn't have as tough a day as me.

Now, this is the type of post that needs to be reported to the moderator. For, shame.
 
???

RomanHans said:
You folks can't be serious. I can't remember the last time I saw 5:45 in the morning, unless it was as a continuation of the previous night!

On the other hand, seems like some of us are both night owls and early risers--how do you do it!

Roman
pshaw...5:45 AM is late son...I say LATE!!!

As to how we do "it" ...umm...maybe you need some remedial instruction...I'm happy to oblige...oh...what?? you mean stay up late and get up early??? shessh...I thought you meant...never mind!
 
Poor Kyle...

illmatic_Kyle said:
And how is everyone doing today? I had a rough one, lets see....I got up around 10. I went for a jog, came back and had a bagel and oj while reading the paper. Then went and did some laps and played some tennis with a friend. Then we had lunch at a kabob place. Seeing as it was such a rough day I decided to go home and take a nap.

Now its time to take a shower and think of dinner...

Hope everyone else didn't have as tough a day as me.
Nope...no tough day here...busy...not tough!
Ummm...Kyle???? Beautiful av Love! thank you for sharing!
purrrrrrrrrrrr...(rubbing against you, tail waving gently, body wrapped around you)...purrrrrrrrrrr
 
Re: HMMM

waverlysgirl said:
Now, this is the type of post that needs to be reported to the moderator. For, shame.
Hiya WG!!!!! How are you????
Now don't report Kyle's post...if nothing else he graced us with that drop-dead gorgeous body...therefore he can utter whatever drivel he wants, in my opinion! (Can you say Boy-Toy??? Wahoo!)
 
Re: Re: HMMM

BethAnne said:
Hiya WG!!!!! How are you????
Now don't report Kyle's post...if nothing else he graced us with that drop-dead gorgeous body...therefore he can utter whatever drivel he wants, in my opinion! (Can you say Boy-Toy??? Wahoo!)

Wait wait...Are you saying my posts are drivel? Excuse me? I'll expect an apology later... :mad:
 
illmatic_Kyle said:
And how is everyone doing today? I had a rough one, lets see....I got up around 10. I went for a jog, came back and had a bagel and oj while reading the paper. Then went and did some laps and played some tennis with a friend. Then we had lunch at a kabob place. Seeing as it was such a rough day I decided to go home and take a nap.

Now its time to take a shower and think of dinner...

Hope everyone else didn't have as tough a day as me.

Wow, I went to work for a few hours, then class, then studied for 5 hours straight in a remote corner of the library.... As you can see my life isn't too exciting but I could certainly go for a "rough" day like that :cool:
 
Re: Re: Re: HMMM

illmatic_Kyle said:
Wait wait...Are you saying my posts are drivel? Excuse me? I'll expect an apology later... :mad:
Just a plain apology or some good penance??? You choose...
(and no...your posts aren't drivel...you know you crack me up - love your sense of humor...but really...you did lay it on a bit thick with the day off stuff...)
so anyway...let me know how you'd like me to make it up to you...;) :kiss:
 
What's your AV

waverlysgirl- What's that picture of in your AV. It looks like a view from a space shuttle or the space station. I'm just curious because I couldn't really make out what it was at first glace. Oh and since you said you thought AV's should relfect a persons personality, why this picture?
 
mmm...discipline

MaskOfZorro said:
Wow, I went to work for a few hours, then class, then studied for 5 hours straight in a remote corner of the library.... As you can see my life isn't too exciting but I could certainly go for a "rough" day like that :cool:
I just love a disciplined man...especially when the man is applying his concentration and discipline to my pleasure! :D
Getting in the tub MoZ???;)
 
Re: Re: Re: AND NOW

waverlysgirl said:
The story isn't as exciting as "watching" the Indy500 but, B-52 and KC-135 squadrons came to my base for an exercise. The KC-135s refuel planes in-flight and they let a bunch of us from the base go up and watch them work. Sort of a super E-ticket ride. The view is from the belly of the KC-135, where the boom operator lies down to maneuver his joystick so that the telescoping fuel probe can be coupled with the plane that needs fuel. So the boomer deployed the fuel probe and this B-52 flew up to engage it. Refueling takes about 20 minutes, so during this time, the boom op let us lie down in the belly and watch the process. I had my camera so I took a few snaps of the operation. It was one of the coolest things I ever got to do while I was in the Navy. These B-52s will be making a return trip to Iraq if Mr. Hussein isn't careful.
This is being reposted as a public service (or special favor) for MoZ who can't be bothered to check the posts 2 pages back (just skin them!) to see if the topic was already covered...
Anyway...enjoy the story MoZ...we all did!
 
Good evening all!

Hey everyone, I hope that your day went well and that your evenings even better. It seems like the majority of the people that drop in on this thread have been pretty busy lately like I have due to the small number of posts. Anyway, take care MD :)
 
Back
Top