Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dkovic77 said:What if their initials are DC? hehe

hmm I'm sure I could think of a few thingsprincess4u said:hmmmm....interesting - not sure what i'd do![]()
keiffers said:hmm I'm sure I could think of a few things![]()

grin, wanna find out whatprincess4u said:oh i just bet you could![]()
keiffers said:grin, wanna find out what
LOL tease....you'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out heheprincess4u said:sure - i'm always up for an "adventure"
keiffers said:LOL tease....you'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out hehe

now just come sit on my lap and leave your panties on...princess4u said:

princess4u said:happy saturday maryland - autumn is in the air![]()
's...sexy lady

.
.bigcpl4fun said:Hey princess.
Funny story...the wife baked cookies for the first Ravens game and, of course, they won big. The second game she baked cookies and they won big. The third game she didn't and you know the result. I told her it was her duty as a loyal fan to start baking today.
dkovic77 said:cookies? yum
princess4u said:so.....did she bake cookies or not????????
http://www.wtv-zone.com/wildflower13/names/ravenssparkle.gif
.


I was wondering if Marylanders were still active!princess4u said:good morning maryland![]()
done_got_old said:I was wondering if Marylanders were still active!
What kind?dkovic77 said:I still like cookies!