** Maryland **

howdy

Hey all, just found this thread, fellow MD lit guy here right between bmore and dc, havent seen many other active maryland threads, nice to meet yall.
 
mooseinMD said:
Hey all, just found this thread, fellow MD lit guy here right between bmore and dc, havent seen many other active maryland threads, nice to meet yall.

welcome :kiss:

even this thread has not been very active lately -
but perhaps it will pick up again

sounds like we live in the same area ~
 
Thank ya

Why thank ya princess, def. sounds like we do (nice win for your ravens by the way) Certianly would be fun if it picked up!
 
yea i know...thats where my parents are from...on my way to see them around the first week of dec before i head to GA
 
Just thought I would stop by and say hi since I'm new here,

I'm a 19 year old guy (i know, so young!) lviing just north of Baltimore. If anyone wants to talk, feel free to PM me!

Bye for now,
baltiman.
 
Has AAAAMan been around here ?
Damn I miss that sexy Guy :(
Oh & good Morning Everyone :kiss: :)
 
dumplin

hey there dumplin, how goes it, so are ya a cheeky canadian or a fellow Marylander???
 
mooseinMD said:
hey there dumplin, how goes it, so are ya a cheeky canadian or a fellow Marylander???
hey,hey you right Iam the cheeky one from Canada ;)
Doing good Hun ~how is that Newbie ;) ~ well virgin anyway :)
 
Dumpling said:
Has AAAAMan been around here ?
Damn I miss that sexy Guy :(
Oh & good Morning Everyone :kiss: :)

havent seen or heard from him in ages - sorry ~

have a good one :kiss:
 
Baltiman said:
Just thought I would stop by and say hi since I'm new here,

I'm a 19 year old guy (i know, so young!) lviing just north of Baltimore. If anyone wants to talk, feel free to PM me!

Bye for now,
baltiman.


welcome to the thread - and YES you are so young - LOL
 
hmmmm

Dumpling said:
hey,hey you right Iam the cheeky one from Canada ;)
Doing good Hun ~how is that Newbie ;) ~ well virgin anyway :)

well a virgin here on the boards perhaps dumplin....hehe
 
princess4u said:
no not at all - i prefer my age or older ~

so we won't see you on the reversed dateline to catch a predator....older women showing up to seduce young boys?
 
Evenin' Marylanders. I hope everyone is well. I know, I know. I've been MIA for quite a while. Life tends to do that to a person. That and a deer running into my car.
 
Well i dont know if people are still using this thread. Just checking in, 23 m here from montgomery county MD. Just joined in, and i am open to anything. PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top