** Maryland **

Election Day

Hope everyone voted today!

One of the best holidays of the year...election day.
 
Just got back from voting. Its so much nicer voting where there aren't a lot of people, and voting off prime hours. I walked in, stood behind one guy in line, and voted. I was in and out in > 5mins. :)
 
I went earlier today..no lines at all...everyone must be waiting until tonight...

oh wait....most people don't vote anyway...

nevermind
 
Seemed like there were some quirks elsewhere in the country. Here in VA, we're still trying to keep the election news worthy with the uncalled victory here. :)
 
bobbyh said:
Seemed like there were some quirks elsewhere in the country. Here in VA, we're still trying to keep the election news worthy with the uncalled victory here. :)

well we all have to do our part :D
 
Instant Messenging

Has anyone ever used the instant messenging available on Literotica?
I'm curious as to how it works. Do you have to install anything on your PC?

Thanks!
 
grlnxtdoor said:
Has anyone ever used the instant messenging available on Literotica?
I'm curious as to how it works. Do you have to install anything on your PC?

Thanks!
there is an instant messanger service here?
 
grlnxtdoor said:
Has anyone ever used the instant messenging available on Literotica?
I'm curious as to how it works. Do you have to install anything on your PC?

Thanks!

I didn't know there was an IM service on Lit. I know there's a chatroom and Private Messaging. Never heard of IM though.
 
Back
Top