** Maryland **

RomanHans said:
Hey there Jack--looks like the two of us may once again be the remaining sentinels guarding this thread, at least until the likes of Mask of Zorro and the night shift show up!

Roman


Heyyy Roman.... so it might be????

hmmmm now just where is that night crew?????
 
Dave32111 said:
Must be the rain thing - I think everyone needs hugs this week!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday so far!

And hey - I was at FOSE yesterday too - what's up with that? Hope to drop by there again this afternoon - so much to see, and so little time!

-Dave

Heyyy Dave..... Good to see you...


How did you like FOSE??
 
Re: Re: Lit- meeting

AAAAhman said:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mask..... I hope your able to make it to the Lit Together.... I am looking forward to meeting you.

How are you my friend?

Yeah, barring any thing crazy happening I will be there. I'm doing just fine. Working a lot, studying, trying to find time in-between for some relaxation. Today I had to work two hours at my job at school then 4 hours at my normally weekend job but I was needed tonight, plus I had my 4 1/2 hours of class today.... Its been a long day brother but I'm glad to be home relaxing and postin' haha :cool:

Hola to all my friends here! Hope you've had a wonderful day and evening!
 
Re: Re: Lit- meeting

princess4u said:
hey MoZ - i'm glad to here you will be there -
looking forward to it :)

Yep and I'm gonna give you a nice big hug when I met you! I just thought I'd let you know that way I don't have to stand there and wonder awkwardly if I should extend my hand for a handshake or what. To be honest, I'm more comfortable with hugging people that are friends and family, and kisses on the cheek but this is the US and I figure if I can get a hug in without people feeling like I'm invading their space or something then I've at least got something Haha. Its a cultural thing for me, I was raised in an affectionate house and its become part of my nature to feel that way. Puerto Ricans and Hispanics in general are expressive and outwardly emotional :cool: Everyone is different though and its cool and I respect that.
 
Hahaha

RomanHans said:
Hey there Jack--looks like the two of us may once again be the remaining sentinels guarding this thread, at least until the likes of Mask of Zorro and the night shift show up!

Roman

What's up Roman! Haha, yeah I don't really have free time to post until now because I usually don't come home until late and then I'm doing work and stuff... I'm a proud member of the Maryland Thread Nightshift! I think everyone needs to join me and the other Nighters for a night cap hehe ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Lit- meeting

MaskOfZorro said:
Yeah, barring any thing crazy happening I will be there. I'm doing just fine. Working a lot, studying, trying to find time in-between for some relaxation. Today I had to work two hours at my job at school then 4 hours at my normally weekend job but I was needed tonight, plus I had my 4 1/2 hours of class today.... Its been a long day brother but I'm glad to be home relaxing and postin' haha :cool:

Hola to all my friends here! Hope you've had a wonderful day and evening!

Woww... sounds very busy.... but glad you here now to post...


Enjoy..... You deserve to relax and have some funn... I know just what your going thru right now... as I went thru that some 25 years ago....

Working and going to school at the same time.... yesssss that is very difficult.
 
RomanHans said:
Hey there Jack--looks like the two of us may once again be the remaining sentinels guarding this thread, at least until the likes of Mask of Zorro and the night shift show up!

Roman


Night Shift??? mean me too?
 
DAMN

does 4 am consitute being on the night shift or is it part of the early morning shift?

awake here - hope everyone else is fast asleep and dreaming sweet dreams ~
 
Hey Ahhhhman - FOSE was good - I didn't make another trip yesterday, but I will this afternoon. The new convention center is huge! A big improvement over the old - open and airy - much nicer. Should bring more business into an area that's being renovated at a startling speed.

Anyway, hope everyone's having a great morning!

xxxooo

-Dave
 
Good Morning

GOOD MORNING MARYLAND--Morning Princess, Fiesty, and Dave--and anyone else who happens through
 
Re: DAMN

princess4u said:
does 4 am consitute being on the night shift or is it part of the early morning shift?

awake here - hope everyone else is fast asleep and dreaming sweet dreams ~

WOW, your the Late Late Shift Haha! How do you manage to wake up so early, wow I hope they at least let you leave work early... 4 AM!
 
Hey, I'm in downtown DC right now, and the weather is actually decent! Who'd of thunk it??? Makes me want to ditch my conference and just hang out here at Starbucks all afternoon!;)

Roman
 
Re: Re: "If You Are Unhappy"

RomanHans said:
Or, as the Japanese would say, "who would be crazy enough not to conform?"

:D

Enjoy this evening...

Roman
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Roman, that was hilarious! Howdy, peoples! I hope everyone is doing well and got a chance to look out their windows at the slivers of sunshine. Yeah!!! It's the weekend!

Regards,

(the other) WG
 
RomanHans said:
Hey, I'm in downtown DC right now, and the weather is actually decent! Who'd of thunk it??? Makes me want to ditch my conference and just hang out here at Starbucks all afternoon!;)

Roman
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
The sun has finally come back...Funny how the weather plays on your moods...



now if I can only figure out this damn posting thing with sizes & colors

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
 
Sometime Marylander

Hello, all. With a warmer weekend in sight, I become a part time Marylander, getting the boat ready to go.:cool:
 
Re: Sometime Marylander

Peteslaw2 said:
Hello, all. With a warmer weekend in sight, I become a part time Marylander, getting the boat ready to go.:cool:

Where are you the other half of the time darlin'?
 
Hi, everbody! Well, bride-to-be #1 has settled (we think) on Saturday the 3rd, or maybe Friday the 2nd.

Bride-to-be #2, has not picked a night for the bacheloretting.:rolleyes:

Sooooo - has anything definite transpired with the lit-together plans?

Damnit, I just want someone to make decisions!

I hope this sunshine sticks around!:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Sometime Marylander

Peteslaw2 said:
Hello, all. With a warmer weekend in sight, I become a part time Marylander, getting the boat ready to go.:cool:

Welcome Peteslaw2


Glad you stopped by the Maryland thread. Your always welcome here, so please feel free to make this your home, and get to know all the wonderful folks here.

Enjoy
 
watergirl said:
Hi, everbody! Well, bride-to-be #1 has settled (we think) on Saturday the 3rd, or maybe Friday the 2nd.

Bride-to-be #2, has not picked a night for the bacheloretting.:rolleyes:

Sooooo - has anything definite transpired with the lit-together plans?

Damnit, I just want someone to make decisions!

I hope this sunshine sticks around!:kiss: :kiss:

HAHA WG, I love your new AV...makes perfect sense to me!...:)
 
Happy Thursday to Everyone....

How is everyone doing this evening??? I hope you have enjoyed the sunshine today. Wowwww it really did get sunny this afternoon.... lol. I even got outside a little myself just for a moment though.
 
Back
Top