Dreamer110
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2015
- Posts
- 12,782
Guess you loved it to muchIt's strange, the designated 'target boy' was supposed to be chosen by rote, so each would have a turn, but why did it always seem to turn out to be me...?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guess you loved it to muchIt's strange, the designated 'target boy' was supposed to be chosen by rote, so each would have a turn, but why did it always seem to turn out to be me...?
AlwaysI’m thinking about ….![]()
We think alike.Yes always wanting to cum in my own mouth but also thinking of having my mouth full of cum from others
Different kinds of heads to.Great heads do
Do y want to chatI have not had time to jack off since Saturday. Damn, I’m horny
H are y
Love to see you in pantiesI made a bit of a mess in my panties, but it was so very nice!
Reddit chats and a telegram chat. Need to look for some pornWhat are you jerking if to ?
I'd be interested. I'm 71 y/o.I want to create a masturbation group for bi men more than 60 y old.
If you are interested, tell me and I will send you an invitation.
Does your friend know?I am edging thinking of a friend...
Every morning.Good morning, anybody else up with a hardon
I have a bonerEvery morning.
Have you a boner?Every morning.
Fine, it’s so goodStarting to rub and tug
Just now getting a slick slippery tipFine, it’s so good
Lip gloss firstMmmmm, taste it