Missouri Friends

A foreigner like Whisle....

I'm from Ohio too! But don't know if Whisle realizes it yet but we have a friend from school that lives there! hehe

I had to come in here to give Hmamma a big hug for always being so nice! She might be a fallen Angel for now, but her wings of love will surely let her soar to new heights!

Love you all!
 
Hello All!

Just popping in to say hi! Haven't seen you around today HM! Hope all is well!
Hugs to all!:kiss: :rose:
 
Re: A foreigner like Whisle....

MsAngel said:
I'm from Ohio too! But don't know if Whisle realizes it yet but we have a friend from school that lives there! hehe

I had to come in here to give Hmamma a big hug for always being so nice! She might be a fallen Angel for now, but her wings of love will surely let her soar to new heights!

Love you all!

ahh....thanks Angel....you always seem to sense when i'm needing them most.......you might need to fill Whisle in....i think sometimes she get easily distracted.....lol
 
Re: Hello All!

whislebriches said:
Just popping in to say hi! Haven't seen you around today HM! Hope all is well!
Hugs to all!:kiss: :rose:

it's bad when you don't even post to your own thread huh..lol kinda slow moving this morning...didn't have to be up so early so i was doing the lazy thing......
 
Morning, All!

Just checking in on this blustery day....

Hope you are all warm and wet...

:eek:

Umm Errr, your not used to my Dark side humor, yet..

Sorry.

Hope the day finds you all warm and healthy.

:rose: to the ladies

^5 to the guys
kk
 
Re: Morning, All!

kkceohcs said:
Just checking in on this blustery day....

Hope you are all warm and wet...

:eek:

Umm Errr, your not used to my Dark side humor, yet..

Sorry.

Hope the day finds you all warm and healthy.

:rose: to the ladies

^5 to the guys
kk
wet i can handle....warm i'm not..yet lol

i think you'll fit in here just fine.....

it's COLD! windshield of 25 below tonight and snowing now....AHhhhh good ole Missouri

Have a ggod day and please cum back
 
Re: Re: Morning, All!

Hornymama said:
wet i can handle....warm i'm not..yet lol

i think you'll fit in here just fine.....

it's COLD! windshield of 25 below tonight and snowing now....AHhhhh good ole Missouri

Have a ggod day and please cum back

Central Mo, near Columbia???????????????


Yeah, snowing here in St. Lou as well.

:rose: for your day.

kk
 
Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

kkceohcs said:
Central Mo, near Columbia???????????????


Yeah, snowing here in St. Lou as well.

:rose: for your day.

kk

not too far......
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

Hornymama said:
not too far......

I see.

very fine powdery snow falling here.... AND we have the president here visiting and pitching his economic STIMULUS plan today... Traffic is just gonna SUCK tonight...

I love the av, btw... sensuously seductive.

:rose:for your day.

kk
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

kkceohcs said:
I see.

very fine powdery snow falling here.... AND we have the president here visiting and pitching his economic STIMULUS plan today... Traffic is just gonna SUCK tonight...

I love the av, btw... sensuously seductive.

:rose:for your day.

kk


same here...glad he's visiting you instaed of us.....lol pretty bad when you have to visit an adult site to realize the president is coming a few 100 miles from you huh.......

Lucky you huh...Pres., snow, traffic.....you've got it made.....lol


thanks...glad you like the av.......
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

Hornymama said:
same here...glad he's visiting you instaed of us.....lol pretty bad when you have to visit an adult site to realize the president is coming a few 100 miles from you huh.......

Lucky you huh...Pres., snow, traffic.....you've got it made.....lol


thanks...glad you like the av.......

hehehe


I take it you dont follow his movements with great interest?

hehehe

I wouldnt have known it unless they closed several roads to traffic... Wondering if they EVER take into account the population when planning these frigging trips.


:rose: for your day

:kiss: for the night

:p for your dreams.

kk
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

kkceohcs said:
hehehe


I take it you dont follow his movements with great interest?

hehehe

I wouldnt have known it unless they closed several roads to traffic... Wondering if they EVER take into account the population when planning these frigging trips.


:rose: for your day

:kiss: for the night

:p for your dreams.

kk


not really i don't no...lol Bush right? lol nno they don't take stuff into account unless it benefits them.....but then there's a lot of people that way.not just politicians....

Thanks for the rose and kiss and the naughty dreams....i will use them all...

i/m leaving for a bit but please cum back and visit

be careful out there.....could get messy.......:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Morning, All!

Hornymama said:
not really i don't no...lol Bush right? lol nno they don't take stuff into account unless it benefits them.....but then there's a lot of people that way.not just politicians....

Thanks for the rose and kiss and the naughty dreams....i will use them all...

i/m leaving for a bit but please cum back and visit

be careful out there.....could get messy.......:kiss:

Will certainly cum back... got you on subscription now!

Too late, it is already messy.


:rose: for your day.

kk
 
Hmamma you are a dear sweet lady!!! (((HUGS))) and :rose:'s to you! I am glad I could make you :) May you have many more :) today and tomorrow and many many more days to come!

And Whisle is a little forgetful sometimes. She even forgets to tell me when someone close to us is having a baby!!!! hehe Had to rub that in a bit!

Have a great day!!

Nice to see you KK!
 
MsAngel said:
Hmamma you are a dear sweet lady!!! (((HUGS))) and :rose:'s to you! I am glad I could make you :) May you have many more :) today and tomorrow and many many more days to come!

And Whisle is a little forgetful sometimes. She even forgets to tell me when someone close to us is having a baby!!!! hehe Had to rub that in a bit!

Have a great day!!

Nice to see you KK!

Good day to you, m'lady.

I dont believe weve met, Nice to meet you.

:rose: to you ladies
kk
 
Nice to meet you as well KK... thank you for the :rose:

How are you doing this cold dreary evening?
 
MsAngel said:
Nice to meet you as well KK... thank you for the :rose:

How are you doing this cold dreary evening?

hehehehe

Loving our DUSTING of snow that has now covered the grass and cars.. ok, its up to 2" now..

God I wish these yahoo's could predict better than this.

Where are you located? If I may?

:rose: for your day.

:kiss: for your night
kk
 
I'm from MO

but moved to TX almost 20 years ago! All my family is still up there - between STL and Central MO. I get back home about once or twice a year.

I have a good friend on here who lives in MO - ljmo - he's out of town this week, but I'll be sure to point him over here when he gets back.
 
Southern Ohio here! Have a couple of good friends in MO though.

Nice to meet you too kate! Love the AV!

And I am with you KK it would be nice if they would be able to predict the weather better but Mother Nature likes to keep us guessing I think!

Hope you all are staying warm! Brrrr
 
Re: I'm from MO

Secret Kate said:
but moved to TX almost 20 years ago! All my family is still up there - between STL and Central MO. I get back home about once or twice a year.

I have a good friend on here who lives in MO - ljmo - he's out of town this week, but I'll be sure to point him over here when he gets back.


MMm Good Day to you, m'lady.

Loving your av, btw.

Hope your day is warm.. Very Very WHITE and WET here...

:rose: for your day.

kk
 
Evening all. How is everyone tonight? Colder than hell here in central MO. Snow's about an inch, but blowing like hell and they're not even putting salt down.:( It was a bitch driving home. But now I'm all safe and sound and all snuggly warm with Hornymama.:)
 
Good afternoon and Hello

glad you are home safe and sound.

Everyone calls me KK.

be warm.

kk
 
MsAngel said:
Hmamma you are a dear sweet lady!!! (((HUGS))) and :rose:'s to you! I am glad I could make you :) May you have many more :) today and tomorrow and many many more days to come!

And Whisle is a little forgetful sometimes. She even forgets to tell me when someone close to us is having a baby!!!! hehe Had to rub that in a bit!

Have a great day!!

Nice to see you KK!


Yhanks Angel you just have that way about you.....that's why i love you...... i'm glad you chose to visit us here......you are a pleasant addition to the thread........:rose: :heart:
 
Re: I'm from MO

Secret Kate said:
but moved to TX almost 20 years ago! All my family is still up there - between STL and Central MO. I get back home about once or twice a year.

I have a good friend on here who lives in MO - ljmo - he's out of town this week, but I'll be sure to point him over here when he gets back.

welcome SK....once a missourian always huh......this is the only state i've evr lived in so might as well make the most of it......please do tell your friend.......it's just a place to have fun and hang out........feel free to express yourself or whatever feels right for you......we're not a stuffy bunch...lol
 
It's getting colder here in south Texas - I'm near Houston - but nothing compared to what ya'll have up there! I do miss that snow (sometimes), but enjoy the warm weather too.

I need to call the folks tonight and see how they are fairing up there.

Thanks all for the compliments on the Av - and yes it's me!

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top