cockslave
snap happy in scotland
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 17,110
oooo so do I . *makes note in diary*Russ007UK said:Looking forward to chatting with you at some point![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
oooo so do I . *makes note in diary*Russ007UK said:Looking forward to chatting with you at some point![]()
yeah working this wed/thurs and then 25th/26thfantasee2006 said:I'm off tomorrow, then working 3 days then off for 2 weeks!! YAY!!!!![]()
What about you honey, working xmas or not?
cockslave said:yeah working this wed/thurs and then 25th/26thbut off new year
unless i decide to work with agency and replenish pennies
maybe just the one extra night a week for a few monthsfantasee2006 said:You don't want to push your luck honey and work too much...you'll have a relapse!
cockslave said:Right back at ya hun![]()
cockslave said:maybe just the one extra night a week for a few months
since I only do the two a week. have to since planning a trip near the end of january![]()
cockslave said:now that will take some control.....good luck on the latter. I haven't succeeded yet. Failed miserably every time!![]()
keep your fingers crossed cause here john goes and hopefully will survive, Nah don't do that twinkletoes! Although I did like you in the pink tutu!cal69 said:Wow a new game complimentary tennis![]()
Good game...good game....F**k gone all Brucie
cockslave said:Nah don't do that twinkletoes! Although I did like you in the pink tutu!
Was thinking more of the old sexual decathalon games...... I especialy like the pole jump
yep both are very lucky .lovely couple.John048 said:sounds like it will even more now, Thanks for the luck hun,keep your fingers crossed cause here john goes and hopefully will survive,
cals one lucky guy kudo's to him
![]()
I like to think I'm in for the long haul!cal69 said:and here's me thinking you were more a marathon girl![]()
cockslave said:yep both are very lucky .lovely couple.

cockslave said:I like to think I'm in for the long haul!![]()

had a good sleep after about 4am john. watched a movie firstJohn048 said:Nite Sexy, Hope ya have sweet naughty dreams hun![]()
![]()
![]()
now was that the keep the peace cure or sleep one?WOOKSTER said:Morning sex beast , just making sure i had no headaches last night! Staying on the safe side hun !
![]()
![]()
![]()
sounds like i'd be able to forget all about xmas then...perfect!Russ007UK said:Hmmm long haul
Haul yourself over to me hun tho you'll be here a long long time![]()
![]()
cockslave said:had a good sleep after about 4am john. watched a movie first![]()
hope your well today?


way heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. congrats John guess you'll be a happy bunny then?John048 said:Good to hear sexy, punishment ended and the pics are starting now doing good here dear![]()
![]()
hello beautifulfantasee2006 said:Afternoon sexy lady![]()

so so doing final cleaning before xmas.......one room at a time! hate itfantasee2006 said:How are you doing love? Good day?![]()