my own thread

FRENCHIE44T said:
Hi sweetie, its not been that long has it. Sorry darling. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


I'll come a bit quicker next time. :p :p
better not do that hun ...spoil the fun! ;)
 
cockslave said:
now that will take some control.....good luck on the latter. I haven't succeeded yet. Failed miserably every time! ;)

Aw poor slave :D

Hi Scottie :kiss:
 
cockslave said:
better not do that hun ...spoil the fun! ;)


How about slow & gentle with a nice rhythm :kiss: :kiss:

Watch yer post count, nearly up to 10 000 party time. :nana:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
How about slow & gentle with a nice rhythm :kiss: :kiss:

Watch yer post count, nearly up to 10 000 party time. :nana:
yep i'd noticed babe
 
Last edited:
cockslave said:
awwwwww such a sweet slave.... your mistress is lucky to have you:D

Awww ty dear i try honestly :)

Nah Think most of the time I'm lucky to have her as my Mistress :rose: :devil: :kiss: ;)
 
John048 said:
Awww ty dear i try honestly :)

Nah Think most of the time I'm lucky to have her as my Mistress :rose: :devil: :kiss: ;)
something in that too

well what do you know

10,000 posts
 
cockslave said:
something in that too

well what do you know

[size7] 10,000 posts[/size]

Woohoo ya made 10,000 posts sweetie congrads to ya sweetie :devil: :rose: :kiss: ;) :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top