WOOKSTER
Everything Die's !!!!
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2006
- Posts
- 4,580
cockslave said:so so doing final cleaning before xmas.......one room at a time! hate it
I'm off for a quick kip now , i'll catch you later hun !

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
cockslave said:so so doing final cleaning before xmas.......one room at a time! hate it

and hes gone again!!!!!WOOKSTER said:I'm off for a quick kip now , i'll catch you later hun !![]()
![]()
![]()
mmm yes i think you will. evening RussRuss007UK said:I am Here CS will I be a worthy replacement ???
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

cockslave said:way heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. congrats John guess you'll be a happy bunny then?
more naughty pics today dear

cockslave said:mmm yes i think you will. evening Russ![]()
![]()

FRENCHIE44T said:I'm around here & there too hun.![]()
![]()

took some xmas ones to try and get in the mood will post once i crop them.John048 said:Yeppers sexymore naughty pics today dear
![]()
![]()
![]()

hi frenchie long time no see hunFRENCHIE44T said:I'm around here & there too hun.![]()
![]()

so so hun. not easy tying to smile just nowFRENCHIE44T said:I hope you are feeling good, and you had a great weekend Hun.![]()
![]()
hi JTD how are you babe?JTD said:oohh cant wait to get into the mood

cockslave said:took some xmas ones to try and get in the mood will post once i crop them.
glad your back on top John![]()
, cool waitng for em patiently
I am doing very well, happy to see ya today.cockslave said:hi JTD how are you babe?![]()
not a lot .just trying to get house ready for xmas taking a few pics. general stuff.Russ007UK said:you had a good day CS ??
been up to much ?
![]()
cockslave said:not a lot .just trying to get house ready for xmas taking a few pics. general stuff.
oh and chatting to a few friends on line

its getting betterRuss007UK said:Cool hope it was a fun day for you![]()
jenlee84 said:For some reason, I really like the name "cockslave." I don't know why.![]()
welcome to my thread nookiehunterNookiehunter said:My wife is a slave to my cock. She would never admit that fact and would be angry if I said it in front of her, but she continually needs it. Cockslave is an interesting term.
Nookiehunter

cockslave said:welcome to my thread nookiehunter
thats what my ex boyfriend said to me and where i got the idea for it. how wrong can you get!
love your name too hun....very nice.
my marriage been 15 but a bit rocky at the moment.hence feeling a bit down.Nookiehunter said:I understand. We have been married for 21 years so maybe it will last. You really have great tits. I love your pics.
Nookiehunter (glad you like my name)
My daughter visited Edinborough, Scotland in the summer of 2005 and loved it. She traveled all over the area up there. She has talked a lot about it ever since. Now she is going to spend the next semester in Montpellier, France at the university. She is excited about that.cockslave said:my marriage been 15 but a bit rocky at the moment.hence feeling a bit down.
glad you like the pics hun.![]()
i stay just across the river forth from edinburgh in sunny FifeNookiehunter said:My daughter visited Edinborough, Scotland in the summer of 2005 and loved it. She traveled all over the area up there. She has talked a lot about it ever since. Now she is going to spend the next semester in Montpellier, France at the university. She is excited about that.
Sorry you are feeling a bit down, but work it out if you can. Anyone who looks like you has to be a huge attraction for a man.
Nookiehunter
cockslave said:hi frenchie long time no see hun![]()
