my own thread

JustWrite said:
i'm in a dreamy mood right now... having cum all over myself as I browsed through your beautiful pictures.... wow.... u r a wonderfully delicious looking woman!
why thank you :kiss:

i guess i'll let you cum again anytime you want to babe!:p
 
cockslave said:
morning babe
:kiss:
hows you today?


Morning Babe :kiss: :rose:

Doing Just peachy hun :kiss:

how's you today Hun? and quit looking at vin before responding :D just kidding lol
 
damn thing getting to fussy allowed me to post to others threads a couple of times but not my own :(
 
ut oh now you with connection troubles :rolleyes: ........... thought that was only me hun :devil: ...... right now though have staying awake troubles lol :kiss:
 
John048 said:
ut oh now you with connection troubles :rolleyes: ........... thought that was only me hun :devil: ...... right now though have staying awake troubles lol :kiss:
wish i did........too awake for my own damn good!

other than that how are you babe? :kiss:
 
Sleepy probs huh? Its late there, right? Here let me tuck you in. Would that help?
 
VaBoy said:
Sleepy probs huh? Its late there, right? Here let me tuck you in. Would that help?
early yet just after 1am
usually still around about 4am
 
cockslave said:
early yet just after 1am
usually still around about 4am

Ouch, not me, have to be in bed by no later than 12 or one on non work night
Maybe I am just getting old.
 
cockslave said:
wish i did........too awake for my own damn good!

other than that how are you babe? :kiss:

Ut Ooh not good babe

Besides sleeping most of the day away lol............ doing just peachy still.... though sleeping and play isn't mixing right now........ want to play so badly but when trying to start i get drowsy so took nurse Fantasees suggestion of just resting when needed so this Zpack will work and kick this virus out finally... just like Nurse Cs said the other day ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
VaBoy said:
Ouch, not me, have to be in bed by no later than 12 or one on non work night
Maybe I am just getting old.
crap sleep pattern hun . body stuck in night shift mode...to quote sam elliot in roadhouse - "i'll get enough sleep when i'm dead!"
 
cockslave said:
crap sleep pattern hun . body stuck in night shift mode...to quote sam elliot in roadhouse - "i'll get enough sleep when i'm dead!"

Great line from a great man. Well I tend to get crabby if I miss my sleep. But I do tend to have nights where I am up late, that or wake up around 3am not to be able to go back down.

If you get to bored, I have a few new pics up, well old ones that havent been posted yet.
 
VaBoy said:
Great line from a great man. Well I tend to get crabby if I miss my sleep. But I do tend to have nights where I am up late, that or wake up around 3am not to be able to go back down.

If you get to bored, I have a few new pics up, well old ones that havent been posted yet.
mm yummy .....reminds me i have a couple to upload from my phone yet.:)
 
cockslave said:
mm yummy .....reminds me i have a couple to upload from my phone yet.:)


Phone pics woohoo............ :devil: :devil:

Just ordered my new mobile :devil: :devil:
 
cockslave said:
yep i was the same!

but here's one i took with mine earlier :p


oooh my Sweeet :kiss: :devil: Hmmm someones putting me in the mood to play..... though need to pick someone up soon and son just walked in *sigh* :kiss: ;) :devil:
 
John048 said:
oooh my Sweeet :kiss: :devil: Hmmm someones putting me in the mood to play..... though need to pick someone up soon and son just walked in *sigh* :kiss: ;) :devil:


awwwwwwwwwwwww
 
Back
Top