my own thread

Big Ben IV said:
Wow yeah dident realize I had that many, mabie I can hit the 2000 mark here with you :)
if you do i'l post another in your honour for it! if you post one showing the things it did to you!
 
John048 said:
now ya know i will dear *grins* want to see ben make 2000 before i go though :)
he's a bit slow
at this rate i'll be sleeping and miss it :(
 
cockslave said:
he's a bit slow
at this rate i'll be sleeping and miss it :(
either the excitement got to him and he's away taking pics or he's running scared !
 
As well as can be expected...

...for someone who hasn't gotten laid in over a year :p

But, I'm surviving and enjoying my new digs in St. Paul, and finally
settled in enough that I can get on line on a semi-regular basis again.

How've you been, dear?
 
Talysman said:
...for someone who hasn't gotten laid in over a year :p

But, I'm surviving and enjoying my new digs in St. Paul, and finally
settled in enough that I can get on line on a semi-regular basis again.

How've you been, dear?
missing your writing with me:(

glad to hear your settled at last!
 
Big Ben IV said:
Yep, Im getting closer to the 2000 mark :D
well don't mean to hurry you but some of us have a bed to go to before it gets cold now that he's out of it!
 
cockslave said:
well don't mean to hurry you but some of us have a bed to go to before it gets cold now that he's out of it!


Well im in no hurry, just having fun.
 
Talysman said:
...for someone who hasn't gotten laid in over a year :p

But, I'm surviving and enjoying my new digs in St. Paul, and finally
settled in enough that I can get on line on a semi-regular basis again.

How've you been, dear?
so you've still been behaving have you?
well you know me by now ....i never behave! :kiss:
 
Back
Top