my own thread

thelovemaker said:
i liiiike!! :nana:
how are you this early morning? :)
hi LM i'm not bad hun........found out who broke into my car on new years day
and will be paying them a little visit soon
 
glad to hear it! :)
just admiring your photos again hehe, still great. never saw your happy new year's message to me originally so thanks for that and same to you lol, i missed it in a sea of replies hehe.

good luck with your visit hun ;)
 
thelovemaker said:
glad to hear it! :)
just admiring your photos again hehe, still great. never saw your happy new year's message to me originally so thanks for that and same to you lol, i missed it in a sea of replies hehe.

good luck with your visit hun ;)
hehe oh i think i might need it.......
 
cockslave said:
hehe oh i think i might need it.......
Funny, I looked at your pic there and had the same thought! ;) I don't think I'll be getting to sleep for a while...hehe. :devil:
 
John048 said:
Oooh no fair lol................ ya know i'm not able to play :p
mhua hua hua ........sorry forgot hun.not
got to keep teasing you .....Misstress orders!
 
cockslave said:
mhua hua hua ........sorry forgot hun.not
got to keep teasing you .....Misstress orders!

*Laughing* yeah i know just following orders :devil: ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
Big Ben IV said:
Damn babe your right I do need to get to scotland :D
heres one in honour of your visit then hun fresh from my puss to casm to thread! have 3 witnesses
 
cockslave said:
heres one in honour of your visit then hun fresh from my puss to casm to thread! have 3 witnesses

Mmm and yes these are fresh :D

1 witness here :devil:
 
cockslave said:
heres one in honour of your visit then hun fresh from my puss to casm to thread! have 3 witnesses


Mmm damn How do I get to be a whitness?
 
cockslave said:
glad hun! got to keep you in her good books



That is one thing i always want to be in is her good book even though I'm naughty all the time :devil:
 
Big Ben IV said:
Well then your going to be seeing alot of me (no pun intended...lol) :)
mmmmm yummy in both senses of the word
:p

and theres you nearly at 2000 posts!
 
Nite sexy had fun tonight thanks for the teasing....know your only following orders from Miss ... did enjoy every second :kiss: :rose: ;)
 
John048 said:
That is one thing i always want to be in is her good book even though I'm naughty all the time :devil:
hehe sure she#ll approve of the tease!:devil:
 
cockslave said:
hehe sure she#ll approve of the tease!:devil:

yup she will........ shame i couldn't takes pics for Miss, she'd of been real happy knowing what kinda state i was in :devil:
 
John048 said:
yup she will........ shame i couldn't takes pics for Miss, she'd of been real happy knowing what kinda state i was in :devil:
theres always next time:D
 
cockslave said:
mmmmm yummy in both senses of the word
:p

and theres you nearly at 2000 posts!

Wow yeah dident realize I had that many, mabie I can hit the 2000 mark here with you :)
 
Back
Top