My Slave Emes.

{{{Emes}}}

Hi Sweet lady..I hope that things are going better for you now..Sorry I have not been around much...Took a little break from lit and trying to get back into the swing of thing! :kiss: :rose:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{Emes}}}

Hi Sweet lady..I hope that things are going better for you now..Sorry I have not been around much...Took a little break from lit and trying to get back into the swing of thing! :kiss: :rose:

great av Blue!
 


Sorry for going AWOL again.....had a long weekend with Master and didnt really have the chance to post over the weekend.
A good time was had by all...esp on saturday night when we met with a couple of very gorgeous friends (you know who you are....and thank you both! :kiss: ) for a drink or 2....ok....3 or 4 then!
Anyway...thank you ALL for visiting...i would reply individually but am feeling a bit tired and need to catch up on a few things.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
​
 
Good evenin Hun :kiss:

just been trawling through your hilarious emails and posting some on the "what made you smile today" thread in the playground. I am not sure which is funnier, Ferrari or the bus queue :D :D :D
 
`Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :kiss:
I took a chance to cum by, to leave you Hugs & :kiss: es & wish you a Funtastik Day

Hope ya got more time ~well at least for some hot & juicy :kiss: es
otherwise I got to pinch your Bum ;) :p :D :devil:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Good evenin Hun :kiss:

just been trawling through your hilarious emails and posting some on the "what made you smile today" thread in the playground. I am not sure which is funnier, Ferrari or the bus queue :D :D :D



Thought they were both good!

Hi babe....hope all is well with you :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :kiss:
I took a chance to cum by, to leave you Hugs & :kiss: es & wish you a Funtastik Day

Hope ya got more time ~well at least for some hot & juicy :kiss: es
otherwise I got to pinch your Bum ;) :p :D :devil:



Cant i have my bum pinched anyway???? :devil:

Evening {{{Papa~Joe}}} and thank you for popping by...and the :kiss: es & hugs. Hope your day has been good for you too :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Cant i have my bum pinched anyway???? :devil:

Evening {{{Papa~Joe}}} and thank you for popping by...and the :kiss: es & hugs. Hope your day has been good for you too :kiss:
Good Morning {{{Emes Sweetie}}} :kiss:
Stoping in to pinch that Bum :p but no, no thats not all I wanted to do ;)
I was gonna pull you close & squeezes those Cheeks while I was giving you
hot & juicy :kiss: es~~ :devil:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Emes Sweetie}}} :kiss:
Stoping in to pinch that Bum :p but no, no thats not all I wanted to do ;)
I was gonna pull you close & squeezes those Cheeks while I was giving you
hot & juicy :kiss: es~~ :devil:


Which cheeks???? :p

Evening {{{{Papa~Joe}}}} :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
(((((Emes))))) stay well my sweet, sexy friend. :kiss: :kiss:



{{{Pink}}} :kiss: :kiss:


good to see you sweetie....hope you are well..or as well as you can be :kiss:
 
Evenin (((((EMES))))) :kiss:

hope you had a good day, has to be better than mine!!! I am afraid I am shit company tonight so I am just doing a few "hellos" and things about the place not stopping for long chats.

Catch up with you early next week I hope. Have a good weekend :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Evenin (((((EMES))))) :kiss:

hope you had a good day, has to be better than mine!!! I am afraid I am shit company tonight so I am just doing a few "hellos" and things about the place not stopping for long chats.

Catch up with you early next week I hope. Have a good weekend :kiss: :rose: :kiss:



Hope today was better for you hun....and hope you have a good weekend too ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
Cat26 said:
Just dropping by - to leave my gorgeous lady a big :kiss:



Mmmmmm thanks babe....you know i love them....and returning them to you aswell

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning & great big Hugssss & :kiss: es {{{Emes}}} :rose:



{{{{Papa~Joe}}} :kiss: :kiss:

how are you hun??? Hope your weekend is good for you :kiss:
 
Emes said:
{{{Pink}}} :kiss: :kiss:


good to see you sweetie....hope you are well..or as well as you can be :kiss:


i am a little better today sweetie thank you. Hope you are doing well and DM too. Have not seen him for a while. Hope you both are great. :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
i am a little better today sweetie thank you. Hope you are doing well and DM too. Have not seen him for a while. Hope you both are great. :kiss:



Master has been busy with work for the last little while :( but He's doing well....as am i. Thank you for asking hun :kiss: :kiss:

Glad you seem a little better today, you know where i am if you ever want to chat :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Master has been busy with work for the last little while :( but He's doing well....as am i. Thank you for asking hun :kiss: :kiss:

Glad you seem a little better today, you know where i am if you ever want to chat :kiss:



i am better today, thank you, honey and you IM me if you ever need me. :kiss:
 
Back
Top