My Slave Emes.

BlueAngelGal73 said:
Hi Sweet Emes...Oh that is awful that you all got sleet today...That is not good...

Glad that today was okish..I hope that it gets better for you....Yes I hear you about thinking of better things to do.

My day has been good so far.... :kiss: :rose:


Hope it stayed good for you hun :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
Sending my sweet friend some hugs and kisses today. :kiss: :kiss:


{{{Pink}}} :kiss:


Love the AV hun...though not as much as the last one! :p Hope you are ok babe and taking care :kiss:
 
Emes said:
{{{Pink}}} :kiss:


Love the AV hun...though not as much as the last one! :p Hope you are ok babe and taking care :kiss:



i've been changing av's like underwear lately, Emes. Well if i wore underwear that is. :p
 
pink_ said:
i've been changing av's like underwear lately, Emes. Well if i wore underwear that is. :p



Heehee....i know what you mean ;)

Mind you...thats a lovely thought....Pink with NO underwear :p


:kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Good morning Emes..I hope that you have a lovely day today! :kiss: :rose:

Evening {{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:
today has been pretty good (if cold!)...hope yours is good too :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Heehee....i know what you mean ;)

Mind you...thats a lovely thought....Pink with NO underwear :p


:kiss:



*giggle* Hope you are having a great day sweetie.
 
Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :kiss:
You see Wishes do come true at Times ;) :)
Thought I cum & cheer you up & leave some Hugssss & :kiss: es :)
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :kiss:
You see Wishes do come true at Times ;) :)
Thought I cum & cheer you up & leave some Hugssss & :kiss: es :)



Awww thank you kind Sir :kiss: :kiss:

Feel free to pop back any time, no-one bites....unless you want them to!

:kiss:
 
Emes said:
Awww thank you kind Sir :kiss: :kiss:

Feel free to pop back any time, no-one bites....unless you want them to!

:kiss:
Your Welcome Sweetie~& I wasnt worried the least about any biting ;)
but I marked you in my little black Book so I can pester you at some future Time :D Have an awesome & teriffic Day :kiss: ~~ P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
Your Welcome Sweetie~& I wasnt worried the least about any biting ;)
but I marked you in my little black Book so I can pester you at some future Time :D Have an awesome & teriffic Day :kiss: ~~ P J


Feel free to pester whenever you want hun...i know no-one will mind!


:kiss:
 
Emes said:
Feel free to pester whenever you want hun...i know no-one will mind!
:kiss:
Thank you :kiss:
and if you should decide to visit me, dont be intimitated by all the Ladies that hang out on my thread ;)
 
Papa-Joe said:
Thank you :kiss:
and if you should decide to visit me, dont be intimitated by all the Ladies that hang out on my thread ;)



On my way!!!! :kiss:
 
Back
Top