My Slave Emes.

Emes said:
On my way!!!! :kiss:
`*Surprise* ~ I came back :)
Wishing you Good Morning from Canada *Emes* ~ but hey take a Break I know its Lunchtime there :kiss: :rose: :kiss: ~ P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
`*Surprise* ~ I came back :)
Wishing you Good Morning from Canada *Emes* ~ but hey take a Break I know its Lunchtime there :kiss: :rose: :kiss: ~ P J



Heehee...looks like you are the only one so far today!


Hope your day has been good...and yes, i did break for lunch!


:kiss: :rose:
 
Yeah it has been a slow few days around here hasn't it :eek: Me, I've been rushing about all over the place. I've hardly had time to get on here. And I'm took tired at night. I've just been flaking out and having the cats use me as padding for the sofa :cathappy:
 
luv1 said:
Yeah it has been a slow few days around here hasn't it :eek: Me, I've been rushing about all over the place. I've hardly had time to get on here. And I'm took tired at night. I've just been flaking out and having the cats use me as padding for the sofa :cathappy:



Awww...thats what cats seem to do!


Seems to have been quiet most places i go....maybe i should change my perfume.... :confused:
 
Emes said:
Heehee...looks like you are the only one so far today!


Hope your day has been good...and yes, i did break for lunch!
:kiss: :rose:
Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :rose: :kiss:
Yes its still Morning there ;) Dont know if your working or not, but thought I stop in here leave some Hugssssss & :kiss: es & wish you an awesome & wicked Day
>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<< P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :rose: :kiss:
Yes its still Morning there ;) Dont know if your working or not, but thought I stop in here leave some Hugssssss & :kiss: es & wish you an awesome & wicked Day
>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<< P J



Yep. busy working today but have a day off tomorrow....and am off somewhere very special in the afternoon :D

Hope your day has been good.....and that you have found time to relax and rest too


:kiss: :rose:
 
Emes said:
Yep. busy working today but have a day off tomorrow....and am off somewhere very special in the afternoon :D

Hope your day has been good.....and that you have found time to relax and rest too
:kiss: :rose:
`Good Morning {{{Emes}}} :kiss:
Just rushing trough here but have enough Time to leave Hugs & :kiss: es
and wish you a Funtastik Day :kiss: :rose: :kiss: P J
 
Hi Sweet Emes..Sorry I have not been here for a while...Took a little break from Lit...I hope that you are doing good.hope that things are going good for you! :rose: x12 :kiss: x12
 
Hi all....

sorry i've not been about for a while, was away at the weekend and then had some r/l stuff to deal with.

back now though and hoping you are all well


:kiss: :rose:
 
Hey babe, sorry I haven't been around much, what with planning the wedding and night shifts I have been a busy cat. have a nice long hug and :kiss: from me to keep you going. :heart:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Special Delivery for {{{Emes}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :D
Have a teriffic Day Sweetie !



Awww thank you {{{Papa-Joe}}} :kiss:

sun was out here today so guess that makes it terrific! Hope your day was good too :kiss:
 
Cat26 said:
Hey babe, sorry I haven't been around much, what with planning the wedding and night shifts I have been a busy cat. have a nice long hug and :kiss: from me to keep you going. :heart:



Sounds like you have been a busy pussy!!!

{{{{{{Cat}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: hope that helps you to relax.....
 
Emes said:
Hi {{{Blue}}} :kiss:

Sorry hun, having a few probs with the internet at the moment. Seem to manage a post at a time, two if I am lucky!!! Add to that I am trying to order some naughty items on-line and I am afraid I am rather slow tonight!!
 
bluefoxlady said:
Sorry hun, having a few probs with the internet at the moment. Seem to manage a post at a time, two if I am lucky!!! Add to that I am trying to order some naughty items on-line and I am afraid I am rather slow tonight!!


Sounds like you are having fun :cathappy:
 
Back
Top