My Slave Emes.

luv1 said:
Don't feel embarrassed. Knowing how my mind works you probably read it right and I wrote it out wrong :D




Lol...never thought of that! :cathappy:
 
I think for some reason everybody thinks I have a dirty mind so the expect my post to have some "other" meaning :rolleyes: I really can't think why. :D
 
luv1 said:
I think for some reason everybody thinks I have a dirty mind so the expect my post to have some "other" meaning :rolleyes: I really can't think why. :D



Prolly cause it has hun!!! :rolleyes: :p
 
Emes said:
Prolly cause it has hun!!! :rolleyes: :p


:eek: :p So do you want to taste my sweet dripping honey or what? I'll just go and find something to dip in it....What? :cathappy:
 
luv1 said:
:eek: :p So do you want to taste my sweet dripping honey or what? I'll just go and find something to dip in it....What? :cathappy:




:eek: not sure what Master would say to that LOL
 
What? I have a spoon you know. What did you think I was going to offer you :rolleyes:
 
Emes said:
{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

the weekend was lovely (as it always is when Master and i get to meet) :D


hope yours was good too :kiss: :rose:


{{{{Emes}}} :kiss:

So glad to hear your weekend was wonderful between you and Master... :rose:

My weeekend was good hon! :rose: :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{{Emes}}} :kiss:

So glad to hear your weekend was wonderful between you and Master... :rose:

My weeekend was good hon! :rose: :kiss:



Pleased to hear your weekend was good...hope this week is the same for you


:kiss: :rose:
 
Hello Emes, Luv, Blue Angel, MD, Jupiter Rising and anyone one else. Leaving hugs and kisses for you special people. :kiss: :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
Hello Emes, Luv, Blue Angel, MD, Jupiter Rising and anyone one else. Leaving hugs and kisses for you special people. :kiss: :kiss:



{{{Pink}}} :kiss:

thank you for the hugs and kisses...they are of course all returned doubled!


:kiss: :kiss:
 
Emes said:
{{{Pink}}} :kiss:

thank you for the hugs and kisses...they are of course all returned doubled!


:kiss: :kiss:


AWWWWWW thank, sweetie. Your pinky is still feeling under the weather. :eek:
 
pink_ said:
AWWWWWW thank, sweetie. Your pinky is still feeling under the weather. :eek:



Ohhhhh hun...thats not good babe :kiss: :rose:


hope you are feeling better soon...i hate it when my friends are down :(
 
Emes said:
Ohhhhh hun...thats not good babe :kiss: :rose:


hope you are feeling better soon...i hate it when my friends are down :(


my wisdom tooth being pulled is still bothering me.
 
pink_ said:
Oh yes, on friday. It is swollen and tender.



Shouldnt be so bad by now....might be worth going back and getting in checked
 
Emes said:
Shouldnt be so bad by now....might be worth going back and getting in checked


Wisdom teeth can be a bitch when pulled. He had to go in and dig it out.
 
pink_ said:
Wisdom teeth can be a bitch when pulled. He had to go in and dig it out.



That brings back memories! Hope the pain eases soon hun and that you feel so much better :kiss:


Off to bed now (for once i feel tired!) so will say night night :kiss: :rose:
 
pink_ said:
Hello Emes, Luv, Blue Angel, MD, Jupiter Rising and anyone one else. Leaving hugs and kisses for you special people. :kiss: :kiss:


Hiya pink..Hope that you are feeling better today! :rose:
 
Back
Top