My Slave Emes.

BlueAngelGal73 said:
Thank you for the hugs and kisses...Returning them right back to you! :kiss:



Oi, nice av sweetie. *fanning my face*
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{Emes}}} I hope that you have had a good day today! :kiss: :rose:


Yesterday was ok thanks as was today!


Hope your week has been good hun :kiss: :rose:
 
pink_ said:
Thank you sweetie. :kiss:



Leaving both you ladies some hugs and kisses today. :kiss:



And they are of course returned to you....very gently unless your mouth has got better!

:rose: :kiss:
 
didijune48 said:
Hello sweet Emes!
Haven't been around much lately but I wanted to stop and wish you good for all you do!

I have a story in nomination in the 7th Annual Lit Awards! I didn't expect that...feels good and embarassing. There are so many excellent writers in French!

Have a great day dear Emes! :heart: :kiss: :heart:




Very good luck with the story hun....would go and read it but would need a translator as i have a very basic grasp of French :eek:

Hope your week has been good hun :kiss: :rose:
 
Emes said:
And they are of course returned to you....very gently unless your mouth has got better!

:rose: :kiss:



i go back to the dentist tomorrow (friday) sweetie. :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Its been soso here...neither good nor bad :)


Evening Luv :kiss: :rose:


Mine was very tiring, that's why I threw myself on the sofa and flacked out last night :cathappy:
 
Last edited:
pink_ said:
i go back to the dentist tomorrow (friday) sweetie. :kiss:
awwww you having tooth problems too? I have just developed an absess in my tooth - I am in agony. Big sympathetic kiss and hug for you.
 
Mmmm Hi gorgeous - just leaving a long sexy smooch and cuddle for you....I know how much you enjoy them...........
 
luv1 said:
Mine was very tiring, that's why I threw myself on the sofa and flacked out last night :cathappy:



Awwww poor you.....

Hope you arent so tired today :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{{Emes}}}}

My week has been okay..Today has been a great day for me! :rose: :kiss:



Awww...thats good to hear...hope today has been just as good, if not better! :kiss:


I've been a bit mad today.....see here :eek: :kiss:
 
Cat26 said:
Mmmm Hi gorgeous - just leaving a long sexy smooch and cuddle for you....I know how much you enjoy them...........



Mmmmmmm you know me so well sexy!

They are all returned with a couple of gropes too...though not telling where ;) :p


:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Very good luck with the story hun....would go and read it but would need a translator as i have a very basic grasp of French :eek:

Hope your week has been good hun :kiss: :rose:

Well, then you can read the other one "please, don't move" that's the translation of the French one so you will have an idea.

Good luck for your sponsership sweet Emes! Wish I could do something but I do not work at the moment :confused: It is very sensitive from you to do that :heart: :kiss: :heart:
 
Emes said:
Mmmmmmm you know me so well sexy!

They are all returned with a couple of gropes too...though not telling where ;) :p


:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Mmmmm I can well imagine babe.......feeling good!!
 
didijune48 said:
Well, then you can read the other one "please, don't move" that's the translation of the French one so you will have an idea.

Good luck for your sponsership sweet Emes! Wish I could do something but I do not work at the moment :confused: It is very sensitive from you to do that :heart: :kiss: :heart:



Ooooo....will have a read before heading to bed! :)

Not sure about sensitive....mad more like!!! IF there is any interest on the thread i started on the playground forum here then i will keep everyone updated as to how 'training' is going....and then how long it takes me to reach the finish line!!!


I know what its like to be not working...been there several times so no worries on that score :kiss:

:kiss:
 
Emes said:
Awwww poor you.....

Hope you arent so tired today :kiss:


today hasn't been too bad :cathappy: Still tiring, but in a more relaxing way. :kiss:
 
((((Emes)))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

The teen and I have been talking about doing the Race for Life too. How about we come down to your's for the weekend and all do it togther??? I am sure 6 legs would be better than 2 (and we can get the youngsters to help out us older ones).
 
luv1 said:
today hasn't been too bad :cathappy: Still tiring, but in a more relaxing way. :kiss:



Sometimes i think having a day off and doing nothing IS just as tiring as working!!!

Hope today has been good....and thanks for putting the link in your sig line :kiss: aand the PM too :kiss: {{luv}}
 
Back
Top