My Slut Playing

LilSlut,

I just read about your situation with your Master. While I understand your feelings, I must say it shocks me a bit that you would be so petulant. However, pet and I have had similar issues before about the same topic.

You have a wonderful body delicious in every way and it pleases your Master so your worries about it should be secondary. I assume you know all of this already, so I will stop.

Work to make things right and all will be well. You are a good slut and you will fix this issue.

SD
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i'm sorry i shocked you SD...but, yes... :( it was very wrong of me to behave the way i did. i have a very bad habit of letting my prior vanilla take over sometimes.

Thank you for your compliments SD, i know Master's thoughts and happiness must come first so, i will work to make things right. i know what i need to do and will do it with no more whining or complaining *blushing* :eek:

:rose:

Thats the LilSlut I have come to know! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


:D i'm glad SD...i don't like the old me at all...i want to do the right thing. i love Master with every beat of my heart and it pains me when i upset Him and make Him unhappy. i know i hurt Him and i sooo want to make that up to Him. :rose:

Pet feels the same after she has disappointed me in some way. Do you know what you have to do to make it up to him? If so, you should be doing it now and not chatting with me.

If you do not know then you should be figuring it out! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*smiles* i do know what i have to do...but i don't own a single g-string :eek: ...so i can't take any pics yet :rose:


Well then, that is a good reason. Will Master Punish for this?
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Well, He did last night when He said "goodbye" that means He is upset and unhappy and He "ignores me" for a time. That is alot of punishment for me...i just become so devestated when that happens...i am such a wreck until we can speak again. But if He has more...then i will happily endure whatever punishment He gives me.

i love Him SD :rose:

I know you love him, that is clear in your posts.Separation is the worst punishment by far. Pet has made it clear that she would rather have any other punishment, and I mean ANY, rather than that.

Remember how you are feeling now in the future so that this does not have to be repeated. That is all the advice I can give you.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Thing is SD...it has happened more than i care to count. :( i always remember the pain i go through when dealing with this punishment...but sometimes i forget and i end up making Him unhappy any way. god, how i hate making Him unhappy :(

i often wonder how long is it going to take for the vanilla part of me to stop wanting control...how long is it going to take before i can leave my vanilla life behind for good :(

How long have you been a Dom SD? :rose:

Not very long LilSlut, a few years I guess, but my personality has always been..um...controlling?

I think the questions you should be asking yourself is this: What are you holding onto and why?
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Those are very good questions SD...what am i holding onto? *pauses in thought* i wish i could answer that...i don't know...i guess that is something i'm really going to have to think about. :rose:

I didn't expect an immediate answer and neither should you. I would suggest you meditate on those questions. Do some deep breathing exercises in a quiet space and concentrate on them. Or you could attempt some free form writing. Concentrate on the questions and then just write whatever you think, no filters just write.

You are a good girl, I know it and of course your Master knows it. This is part of your growth as a sub.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


You are right...i have to go into a quiet space (which is not easy with a house full of boys and their friends) :p i will do that as soon as i find out which night all the boys will be out of the house at the same time.

(Just wait till the 17th--they all leave for an entire week--yippeeee...talk about one quiet week?! lol....wait till you see the pics i take during THAT week! :devil: :D

:rose:

I can't wait to see them. Well I am off to bed. Have a good night! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Good morning DW. ;) You're welcome for the welcome *giggles* On behalf of Master and myself, the one thing i want to make sure of is that all our guests are welcomed and made to feel at home.

How are you this cold February morning? Staying warm i hope? :)

i'm glad you enjoyed looking through the thread and hope it continues to interest you so you will come back again and again. i'm glad you think we have a winner with this thread, which means that we will see you more often, right DW? ;)

Thank you for observation of my devotion to my Master. It always reassures me when someone else notices, because sometimes i wonder if i am a good enough slut. i don't always think i'm pleasing enough because i make so many mistakes sometimes. i try to do well for my Master. :rose:

Thank you for the sentiment and we hope your weekend is just as wonderful DW. We look forward to seeing you again. :rose: :rose:
Evening lilslut. This morning was a bit chilly, but nothing that I couldn't handle with a coat and some gloves.

To answer your question of seeing me more often. I think I have answered that by posting right now. :)

Your welcome for my observation of your devotion to your Master. I see you are perplexed at this time with your actions of recently in regard to your Master and his reaction to them. You are human after all and you have much to learn yet. There will be growing pains along the way, an adjustments for you to make. I feel your Master will have suitable training adjustments made to rectify this situation from happening in the future.

Trust you had an enjoyable weekend for the most part. I spent mine working. One must bring those crumbs in for the table.

I was wondering if you would be interested in conversing with my sub at some point. She has my pernission if your interested. She goes by DomWharfsBitch.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i am very glad to see you again. Thank you DW...everything will work out...i know what i need to do to make things right. :eek:

i would love to speak with your sub, it would be wonderful to have a subbie sis to talk with. i get so lonely sometimes because i have no one i can share this stuff with. Thank you for your kindness. :rose:
It's my pleasure to stop by and share a thought or two. Now about your insecurity about a portion of your anatomy. Show me a woman who doesn't have similar delema and she is way to vain for my liking.

Glad to be of some small help. I will inform her to cantact you soon. She has expressed a similar feeling of having no one to share with. Perhaps it will be be good for you both.
 
Back
Top