My Slut Playing

Would love to eat those veggies and nana after slut has warmed them in her special cunt oven.
 
Good Morning Lilslut..Hope that you have a wonderful day today..

Looks like you had fun taking pics last night! :devil:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


So far so good except poor Master is very ill this morning and i'm suffering with a huge headache right between my eyes. :(

i didn't have to take pics last night...Master said i didn't have to for 2 days because of all the pictures i gave him the other day...i think there was 37 pics in all. :D

How are you doing this morning? :rose:


Sorry to hear your master is sick...Also I am so sorry that you have a bad headache...

Oh that is great that you had taken so many pics for your Master the other day that he had alot to go through!

I am okay this morning..Have a sinus headache though..:(

Hope that your day is good..Won't be here til later tonight..I have school on Tuesday nights.....But will look forward to catching up with you then and gtting to talk some more.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i'm sorry you have a headache too :( ...must be this weather. What are you taking at school? :rose:


This semester I am taking Alegebra 101..Joy Joy..LOL.....

Yes think it is the weather causing the headache..
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


HI richxr! Is pink your favorite color hon? :devil:

Good evening to you. i wish it were morning....Friday morning...then it would be the last day of the week and it will be my last night with the kids...they will finally go to bed early on a Friday because i have to take them to the airport Saturday morning...they'll be gone for an entire week...time to "paaartay" *giggles* :devil: :rose:

I hope this week moves along pretty quickly myself.
 
Back
Top