My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


*blushing* Thank you DW.

Speaking with your subbie will be good for both of us. Thank you. :rose:
Well, it has been a long day for me and I will turn in now. Just wanted to say hello and say my piece about your situation at hand.

You take care and speak with you soon. BTW I do believe those lips of yours were blushing in your current pics. :)
 
Hello lilslut...Master has allowed me to come here and meet you..I look forward to talking to you as I have read some of your thread this morning and seems we both have no one to talk to and share about these things that we like...Looking forward to chatting with you and getting to know you..
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Good morning to you DWB, welcum to our home. i am so glad that you would like to talk with me. There is a possiblity that we could become good friends. We subbies have to stick together you know, ;) i look forward to chatting with you sometime real soon. Hope you have a wonderful day. :rose:


Thanks for the warm welcome lilslut...Would be wonderful to become friends because as you say us subs have to stick together..I look forward to chatting with you too...Have a great day! :rose:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


You're welcome DWB, i enjoy making our visitors welcome and feel at home. Hope your day was a wonderful one. i do hope that we will be able to catch each other online soon :p ;)

:rose:

Good evening lilslut..How are you this evening? I am doing good...

I have read your thread, all of it and looked at your outstanding pics that you have taken for you master..

I see where you and I have several things in common..That is good to know..

I am hoping that your master will let us PM back and forth as there are some things I am more comfy talking about via pm and not out in the open...Master has told me I can do that if it is agreeable to you and your master..

One thing you said was about nipple clamps and that you would like to have them..I have some and must say I do love them..Especially when they are attached to my nipples and have a chain to be tuggged on...MMMM what a wonderful shock that sends to my pussy! :D

Don't mean to go on..am so excited to get to talk to you and get to know you...

:kiss:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Hi DWB...i'm doing a little better...but i still have some work to do in putting things right with Master...i was such a bad little slut this weekend. :(

Thank you very much that you like the pics...have you taken any for your Master? ;)

As for PM's back and forth...my Master will not have a problem with it as long as i share my PM's with Him...in other words, every PM i receive will be forwarded to Him. i hope you'll understand. But He will be the only other one that will see it...He won't share it with anyone else. :heart:

Ahh the nipple clamps *giggles*...my nipples and pussy will both be pierced with rings...He wants to chain them all together. :devil: i must say i am very excited about doing it and i can't wait, but i have to wait till June when we are together. :D

i am glad you are excited to chat with me, as i am with you. It will be nice to get to know each other.:rose:

Glad that you are doing a little better..I hope that you can get things worked out with your Master..I hate to hear what happened..But I do know what you feel as i have had the same feelings when asked to take a pic for Master..But I took it and he loved it..

Yes I have taken pics for master...:)

That is cool and I understand about yoru master wanting to see the PM's..as I am sure my master will want to see our correspondence himself..

That is wonderful that you will be getting your nips and pussy pierced..What a great site that will be with the chains going from one piercing to the next...You will get much pleasure out of that I am sure..

Yes I think it will be nice to get to know each other also..:)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you DWB...things will work out, they will just take time and a better attitude from me to work on being a better slut. :eek:

Yes, i am totally looking forward to the piercings...we plan on taking pics for the thread so they will surely be interesting. :devil: :rose:


YEs things will work out...You will do fine as a slut...You seem to want to be his slut very badily and I know he sees that..

Yes that will be cool to see the piercings when you have them..Sounds like you are really looking forward to them...They will be a big hit once you post them!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oh, you have no idea just how much i love and want to be His slut :devil: :D

i'm sure they will be a big hit, but we will only be able to post the actual piercing shots...as far as Master having any fun with them, that may have to wait for another visit as there will be time needed for them to heal for sure. :eek: That is why we will be waiting till the very end of Master's visit to have them pierced. :rose:


I can totally and fully understand that hon!

Yes don't blame you for waiting til before he leaves to have it done....As you will want to play as much as you can..I know you have to let those piercings heal for a while before you can do any playing....

Hope you are having a good night! :rose:
 
Good Evening LilSlut,

How is my second favorite sub? Well I hope. You were on my mind today. I was hoping you had found some solace and at least a small smile last night.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Hi SD...how are you this evening?

*blushing* you're second favorite sub? *giggles* she is hoping she doesn't continue to keep messing up.

As far as last night goes, only a little bit as i did not get to speak with Master last night...not until this morning...and i still managed to dig my whole even bigger this morning :( i'm glad i have everyone here to talk with as it made me feel closer to Master in some ways...i wore my plug to work today and i'm still wearing it and will continue to wear it when Master comes online later tonight. The plug always helps me to feel closer to Him. :heart: :rose:

What did you do to dig your hole deeper? (That sound vaugely dirty).
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Just remember if you have anything you want to ask or talk about ...ANYthing...then i will be here for you :rose:


I appreciate that and I extend the same offer to you! :rose:
 
Evening lilslut. Seems I made my appearance here a bit late tonight. Hope your day went well and your resting peacefully. Glad to see the two of you subs managed to strike up a conversation.

Btw I have noticed one thing I think no one has mentioned to you. You have wonderful skin tone. Either your summer last year was spent almost totally in the sun or the suntan booth gods have been mighty generous. Seeing how you live way up north. There is another possibility... Though I can't imagine you sun bathing outside this time of year. Brrrrrrrrr... :)
 
Back
Top