My Slut Playing

tenedave said:
Welcome amora.Thank you for your experiences.When are you ladies going to realise that we me LOVE you regardless of age size colour.You complete us.Your hubby was right why should you dismiss our thoughts just because Vouge tells us that it is not THIER way of thinking.

STAND UP AND BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.

Dave


I would like to weigh in on this...The reason we have or have had hard times realizing this is because it is beat into us by the media and everyone around you that you are supposed to be a size 2...You also get it from friends, families, exes that you have been with that you shouldn't be but a certain size..I have had to over come this all my life..and with the help of my master and myself I finally came to realize to love myself for who I am and not to worry what others think of me.....That took a lot as I have had very low self esteem but not anymore...
 
DomWharfsBitch said:
I would like to weigh in on this...The reason we have or have had hard times realizing this is because it is beat into us by the media and everyone around you that you are supposed to be a size 2...You also get it from friends, families, exes that you have been with that you shouldn't be but a certain size..I have had to over come this all my life..and with the help of my master and myself I finally came to realize to love myself for who I am and not to worry what others think of me.....That took a lot as I have had very low self esteem but not anymore...

It take hard work, hubby and I have been together for nearly 10 years now and it;s only just sinking in with me that I can be proud of the way I look. i've spent years dieting, I mean three children in five years plus two miscarriages does not do much for your body and I know I have a lot of the same issues that tenedavelilslut confessed to. I hate my stretch marks, or I did, until somebody reminded me that there are a badge of honour, we earned those bring our children healthy and strong into this world and they are an honour and a privilege.

My hubby loves to kiss mine and stroke them, saying they remind him of the nights when our children were conceived. Bless him, he's a soppy thing sometimes. (Pretty sneaky at others ;)) He's also right though!

I dread the pressure that my three girls will face growing up to be that perfect size! We'll get them through though!

BE CONFIDENT, BE WHO YOU ARE AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

Oh and just wanted to add that I love the pics here as does hubby and they have been some rather interesting inspiration for us!

Sorry to have hijacked the thread rather a lot.

Amora :catroar:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Have a good day at work hon. Perhaps we will be able to chat a little this evening? :rose:


Hey Hon..Give me a yell when ever you get on this evening..If I am not right at the computer I am not far away.....Chat with you when you can :rose:
 
Amora said:
It take hard work, hubby and I have been together for nearly 10 years now and it;s only just sinking in with me that I can be proud of the way I look. i've spent years dieting, I mean three children in five years plus two miscarriages does not do much for your body and I know I have a lot of the same issues that tenedavelilslut confessed to. I hate my stretch marks, or I did, until somebody reminded me that there are a badge of honour, we earned those bring our children healthy and strong into this world and they are an honour and a privilege.

My hubby loves to kiss mine and stroke them, saying they remind him of the nights when our children were conceived. Bless him, he's a soppy thing sometimes. (Pretty sneaky at others ;)) He's also right though!

I dread the pressure that my three girls will face growing up to be that perfect size! We'll get them through though!

BE CONFIDENT, BE WHO YOU ARE AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

Oh and just wanted to add that I love the pics here as does hubby and they have been some rather interesting inspiration for us!

Sorry to have hijacked the thread rather a lot.

Amora :catroar:

I too have been on many a diet too!

You seem to have such a wonderful, loving and caring hubby.That is great!

So glad that we have the men in our lives that we do that love us for us!

Amen to your Be Confident, Be who you are and live life to the fullest!

Glad that you jumped her too amora..It is always good to see that there are others out there that feel as us and have went through the issues we have!
 
I must make one point (also helping to hijack the thread - sorry).

I do not love my wife (Amora) regardless of her size - To say that I love her regardless is suggesting that I forgive her for being the size that she is, and will ignore it.

I love her because she is the woman that makes me complete, whatever size, weight or shape she happens to be. She turns me on by being herself, and making me feel like I can't get close enough to her, whether I'm hugging and touching her, or trying to push every last bit of me inside her. Sex between us is much more than just a physical thing, thus the physical shape is not the most important element. This does not mean that I'm not attracted to her body, merely that it is not just her body.

I hope this all makes sense - it is so difficult to describe what I mean.
 
DomWharfsBitch said:
I too have been on many a diet too!

You seem to have such a wonderful, loving and caring hubby.That is great!

So glad that we have the men in our lives that we do that love us for us!

Amen to your Be Confident, Be who you are and live life to the fullest!

Glad that you jumped her too amora..It is always good to see that there are others out there that feel as us and have went through the issues we have!

I totally agree, there are issues out there that people don't always see, but the don't preclude larger women from being sexy. I mean, in a totally non-PC sense, stick thin women get short shrift for being so thin but a lot of women envy them and so that's OK, know what I mean?

We are larger but we have curves, we can show those off, we may have a little stretched skin or what have you but if we can have confidence and carry it well, then we can be sexier and more beautiful than the thinnest supermodel in the world. IMO!

I think her pics are beautiful, her Master is obviously very proud of them and she should be too.

Amora :catroar:
 
Last edited:
Evening LS,

Sorry I have been so in and out the last few nights. I love the new pictures, but it makes it so hard to decide which I want to taste first your ass or your pussy!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Welcome to our home Amora...i am so glad you posted today. It confirms everything i've been realizing these last few days. Have you read my journal...there are 2 entries about "Revelations"

You are the same size as me then Amora. When i was married i felt the same way...i felt i was so fat...how could any man love me looking like that. But my husband never said anything like your husband said to you...you are a very lucky woman Amora.

Society plays a nasty game with the minds of us women, brainwashing us into believing that we can not have love or happiness outside of being thin. Shame on them and the media.

Thank you dear. :rose:


It was actually reading your journal that prompted me to post. If I had any say in the matter I would ask your Master to reduce the length of your punishment a little because of the way you are helping other women your size to become more confident about themselves.

Amora :catroar:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


No it doesn't...it's all on what inside you...in your heart, mind and soul. :rose:

It just takes a lot of work for that to sink in, doesn't it hun!

Amora :catroar:
 
I think Paul Heaton (singer with The Beautiful South) said it best, when he sang "I like to hold something I can see!".

My 0.02

All women have the potential to be beautiful, and achieve true beauty when they are able accept that someone else is attracted to them precisely as they are. For me, there is nothing anywhere near as sexy as a women who is (mostly) comfortable in her own skin. I say mostly, as I don't believe that anyone will ever be 100% comfortable. I also count myself extremely lucky to have been allowed to be the one to help Amora to feel this way about herself.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Amora, i envy you with your new attitude about your stretchmarks. As much as i love my boys, and was so proud carrying them and bringing them into the world strong and healthy, but i don't think i will ever be happy about my stretchmarks. There are so many. At least your husband is sentimental about them...i am not married to my boys dad anymore and one of my worries is what Master will think the first time he sees them up close. They are alot darker and more pronounced than they look in the pictures. Master can never look at mine the same way your husband looks at yours saying they remind him of the nights when your children were concieved. Master and i will never have children together.

i'm glad you and your hubby love the pics and find them very inspiring *giggles*

Please do not worry about hijacking the thread...you are not...you are talking about a topic that i brought up...it was a part of my journal entry that brought this conversation to light. i am glad this is being discussed.

:rose:


Hun, your Master will love your stretchmarks because they are a part of his slut (hope that's the right terminology) They are a part of the woman who is learning to serve him to the best of her ability and for his pleasure. He chose you to be his long distance, and I'm sure has seen pictures of you that show the stretchmarks. Please trust him and accept that his love for you is not so shallow as to be put off by the marks of the life that you had before him. If you had not lived that life, earned those marks you would not be the woman he loves. Simple as that!

Oh and sweetie, I have stretchmarks that go down into my pubic area and up to just below my breasts. They aren't my favourite part of my body, but they are a part of me that I cannot change and therefore I am learning to accept them and look for the positives in their existence rather than the negatives.

Amora :catroar:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top