My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


Good morning to you DWB *smiles* tyvm...and i hope the same for you as well :heart: :rose:


Thank you hon...Getting ready to head to work..Hope your day at work is good....Thanks for the wishes for my day too... :kiss:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


good evening richxr...did you have a good day today? Sure hope you did. ;)

:rose:

I had a pretty good day, but it was better seeing your pics. You are looking so good
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


If you could what would you do for the chance to sniff my panties richxr? :devil: :p

:rose:

I don't know, but I am willing to do alot :devil:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


alot huh? *giggles* well perhaps sometime today you could let me know? :p i'd love to hear what's on your mind. :D

:rose:

Well I am more of a guy that likes to be told to try new things. It's slightly weird, but thats me
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oh you are...are you richxr?...like to be told? :devil: ok...then if you want the chance to sniff my panties...then i want you to get yourself off 3 times today. :p How's that sound? :devil: *giggles*

in the meantime it's time for me to go to work, yuk...but somebody's got to pay the bills around here *hehe* Have a good day richxr...and let me know how you make out... :D

:rose:

Okay its a plan then. You have a good day and I will talk to you later on then. Enjoy your day, you hottie
 
richxr7 said:
Well I am more of a guy that likes to be told to try new things. It's slightly weird, but thats me
Not a safe comment to make with a Dom around rich.
Dave
 
Morning Lil Slut. Trust your ready to embrace the day. Pink does suit you, but the darker pink captures more of my attention. :) Have a good one today.
 
tenedave said:
Not a safe comment to make with a Dom around rich.
Dave

True, very true. I like to give orders sometimes and then I like to be told. My wife likes it.
 
richxr7 said:
True, very true. I like to give orders sometimes and then I like to be told. My wife likes it.
As i say be careful because i have no qulms about having a male pet either.
Dave
 
richxr7 said:
Well I am more for the ladies.
I am toying with you rich.But later tonight MY slut will post something you will be intrested in.
Dave
 
tenedave said:
I am toying with you rich.But later tonight MY slut will post something you will be intrested in.
Dave

I will be checking it out with excitement
 
I'd like to add my own little revelation here. I am a size 18-20 (UK), that's a 16-18 (US)

A few weeks ago my hubby took the first ever pictures of me naked and I hated them, I thought I looked awful and disgusting. Then he said something I will never forget. He actually told me to Stop it, that I was belittling the woman he loved, that he loved everything about me, I was his wife, his lover and his best friend and it was not my place to run down his feelings and love and to try and tell him that love was undeserved. He chose to love me, for me, for who I am.

That made a huge difference to my confidence and self-esteem. I've gone from being desperately unhappy about my weight, to accepting it, loving it and focussing on eating healthily and exercising to become fitter rather than dieting like crazy!

Society enforces the perfect woman but none of us are perfect and I do not think we would have the appeal to our Masters if we were perfect in every way!

Amora :catroar:
 
Amora said:
I'd like to add my own little revelation here. I am a size 18-20 (UK), that's a 16-18 (US)

A few weeks ago my hubby took the first ever pictures of me naked and I hated them, I thought I looked awful and disgusting. Then he said something I will never forget. He actually told me to Stop it, that I was belittling the woman he loved, that he loved everything about me, I was his wife, his lover and his best friend and it was not my place to run down his feelings and love and to try and tell him that love was undeserved. He chose to love me, for me, for who I am.

That made a huge difference to my confidence and self-esteem. I've gone from being desperately unhappy about my weight, to accepting it, loving it and focussing on eating healthily and exercising to become fitter rather than dieting like crazy!

Society enforces the perfect woman but none of us are perfect and I do not think we would have the appeal to our Masters if we were perfect in every way!

Amora :catroar:

well I will say this, I am the same way about my wife. She is a very small size, but she feels that if she gains any weight that she won't be pretty or that I won't like the way she looks and like your husband I have told her the samethings. I would love her no matter how she looks.
 
Welcome amora.Thank you for your experiences.When are you ladies going to realise that we me LOVE you regardless of age size colour.You complete us.Your hubby was right why should you dismiss our thoughts just because Vouge tells us that it is not THIER way of thinking.

STAND UP AND BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.

Dave
 
tenedave said:
Welcome amora.Thank you for your experiences.When are you ladies going to realise that we me LOVE you regardless of age size colour.You complete us.Your hubby was right why should you dismiss our thoughts just because Vouge tells us that it is not THIER way of thinking.

STAND UP AND BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.

Dave

I totally agree with you, thats what it's all about
 
I must say I am of a like mind of dave, richxr7 and all those that feel similarly. True beauty has nothing to do with physical attributes.
 
Back
Top